IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
harekrishnadas

Srimad Bhagavatam set for sale ?

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna !!

I wanted to buy the Srimad-Bhagavatam full set (which has all the 12 cantos) 18 volume set. Is there anybody who wants to sell it ? I am in the USA and the new ones I thought are a bit expensive especially since I might move to India in a few years and I will again buy a set there.

If anybody has any ideas on where I might find a set for lesser cost will be truly appreciated.

Hare Krishna!!!

Do you want books? Cuz there is all sorts of free stuff online - many books, I think even the folio. If you are trying to save money and have computer access, that would save a lot of cash.

Dandavats,

Isn't there a temple around or near you that can sell you the 18 volume set with a pay-off system ? That's how i got my complete set. I was allowed to pay the set off in monthly terms and you still get the whole volume in one time.

That seems to be the best way of you don't have a lot of cash. And like Priita pointed out, you can read it all online but yeah, in the end reading on the computer is definitely not the same as holding a precious book.

If I were you I would look into getting it with the payments system.

Haribol

Ys

Guest guest

The publisher also has to survive. So if people are willing to buy books, that a welcome thing.

Guest guest

Canto 10, parts 3 and 4 aren't up online, and none of the rest are up either, after Canto 10, parts 1 and 2.

Is there a link to where you can get the whole thing? Or is this the only one? Is this a work in progress that will be completed sometime soon?