IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

Theist......

Rate this topic

Theist belongs here. Seeing your second post, LE, gave me a flash of sadness at the thought that maybe fortunes may have taken him away from us. Theist, Prabhu, I hope you rejoin us soon somehow.

Guest guest

LE and gHari for the kind thoughts. My mind took me through some sort of nervous breakdown.I battled it for many months until it just overtook me. The dark pit in my mind truly scares me when I consider its depth.

Felt like a snake shedding old skin kinda.

I had also dropped my internet service for a while so I am just catching up a bit.

One thing I have learned is that I need to develop some tolerance for beliefs that differ from my own and allow others the last word in a debate. That's hard for me but I'm going try. I mean who do I think I am God or something? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice to hear your voices again.

Guest guest

I was also wondering where Thiest is! Tho I admit I have not been here as much myslef, cuz I've been working, but somehow I felt maybe Thiest got offended, or maybe I offended you Thiest. If so, I am so very sorry! I realize that sometimes we have different philosophical ideas but was under the impression you and I have always been able to agree to disagree, and had mutual respect. If I said something too disturbing, please correct me! And please dont think you can never tell me something, that you dont like a post of mine or something along those lines. You dont have to. /images/graemlins/smile.gif And its ok to have totally different opinions and beliefs. In time, the highest will be revealed to all of us, as long as we help each other get there with kindness. Please accept my apologies for any offenses I may have stupidly made!

Am hoping your health is picking up now Thiest prabhu.

YS,

Prtha dd

Guest guest

Yes tis' "I" LE. And glad to be back. Krsna kindly chastened me. Prita you certainly never offened me, nor had anyone else. Disagreements are not a problem, but my thinking others should agree with me all the time certainly is. Life on the mental plane is just grief. Such a dark and lonely place.

Oh well,now I will try to learn to walk yet again.

Thiest,

Phew. /images/graemlins/smile.gif And thank you. Not to worry, you are not alone in this tendency, as I think we all want everyone to agree with us. I am no exception. ha Yet we all have to stick together, be kind to one another, and we WILL get thru it. Plus Krishna will help us see what is right and what is our misunderstanding sooner or later, and in His own time. By sharing our realizations kindly, ultimately we will, somehow or other, come full circle. And no one really knows what that is! Or, we all think we're right. We'll find out when we get there. In the meantime, to just keep chanting Hare Krishna! So stick around here for a while. This forum needs you! Matter of fact, you are probably harder on yourself than anyone else is. IMHO, and this is simply opinion as I have no PhD lol, but it appears your desire is to be open minded and to take to a philosophy of harmony, therefore when you preach, you want this goodness for others as well. Your posts indicate your balanced mind, so regardless of what YOU think of it, it comes out fine and your posts are a assest here. When you are ready or into it, of course. Simply to know they are well received. Anyway, glad you are doing better. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

can't believe you've come back.

what did you think prabhuji nobody would

notice you'd left?!

Next time leave us a note!

all association is great esp, with humble and tolerant

devotees as yourself, far out!

what did you think prabhuji nobody would

notice you'd left?!

Good point! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Next time leave us a note!

hehe That too.

all association is great esp, with humble and tolerant devotees as yourself, far out!

Thanks Govindaram, you said this well.

Guest guest

LEji, I'll answer to most anything. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I have worn out the theist label, at least I'm very bored with it. I did sign the name . to one of my guest posts but the Admin 5 edited it out. Why? I don't know. Theist is fine and once I find where I wrote down the password for that name I'll just continue with it.

I also need to find my bead bag and get back on track.

You and others have been very supportive and its appreciated greatly.

Haribol sistersoul

Guest guest

we are here at the same time. Actually I know where my beads are it is just that they haven't been used in a few months. Amazing resistence to overcoming the inertia and just do the first round. But I've been here times before. Krsna will help me.

I switched from AOL(I hate that co.) and lost my e-mail address book as I forgot my aol password to have it transfered to . But I am sure I have it written done and will find it. I'll drop a line when I do.

Haribol

Guest guest

Haribol, braddah. Glad yer back, too, keep my left field in balance. I met a republican that I liked today, so what a day to find you communicatin again.

Too many sneak away, so before you get away again, let me offer my humble obiesancies. Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

Howzit goin' Mahak? I hope you asked that Republican to stop killing cows as an expression of their pro-life stance. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Take care brother