IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

What are the qualifications of a diksa guru?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The ones like you that disseminate lies on the net, and this is not the first one, we've met before, should meet their reward as a result of speaking against pure VaiSnavas in the most near future.

And this passion is welcome!

I won't tolerate in no form anymore your lies as you continue to disseminate them.

But don't be affraid KriSna the Lord of my Master, would have take care of you!

Liars like your, have no right to call themselves VaiSnavas, acusing the other ones in this way of vaiSnava aparadha, when they wish you to get what you deserve!

Liars like you have lost all the little light that they had in the form of their acumulated sukRti.

Liar!

Well, what more can be said? I think he said it all for himself. Who wants to take this great saintly person's association? Personally I think he could use a blood pressure pill.

Guest guest

Dear anonymus guests,

I found it amuzing to hear that you found "a Narayana Swami page" with no Hari Katha. Please, let me know which page it is???

I already did. I find it "amuzing" that you can neither spell, nor apparently read, as I specifically stated it was the Gaudiya Samiti website.

This is official web page 100% pure, politics free, aparadha free, karma free and fear free.

But please be carefull before you open it. You even may like it.

http://purebhakti.com/

However, this was not the webpage I was referring to. Though I'm glad that the Narayana Swami followers are capable of producing at least one page free of politics -- frankly, this is the first one of that type I have seen, ever.

Now I will leave you to curse me, great devotees that you both are.

Guest guest

"Now I will leave you to curse me, great devotees that you both are. "

it is you cursing yourself if you do not put enugh care dealing with vaishavas

Guest guest

"Now I will leave you to curse me, great devotees that you both are. "

it is you cursing yourself if you do not put enugh care dealing with vaishavas

Forgive me. I just thought Vaishnavas were, among other things, controlled in their senses, humble, and able to earn respect without demanding it. So I didn't recognize the individual who cursed me to have my nose burned off as a Vaishnava.

But, maybe I've got it all wrong. Maybe Vaishnavas are supposed to get upset and angry anytime someone disagrees with them. Maybe Vaishnavas can justify their every recourse to anger with some spiritual example of some sort... e.g. "Hanuman got angry to fight, and his anger is divine, and so if I get angry, it can only be that my anger is divine, right?"

Guest guest

if you do not like and recognise as vaishnava one who reacts to offences with other offences, why are you doing the same?

simply you have said that a group of devotees and a guru are able only to make politics, then you have found by yourself that you're was wrong.

instead of "ok, please excuse me..." you hyronically : "now curse me great devotees..." be direct, mercyful and pure!! this or that maharaja is a a false guru? go and challenge openly, this is the vaishnava way, chaitanya mahaprabhu's way.... if anyone is not doing like that what is your problem? they will get the ticket by yamaraja, not you..

But, maybe I've got it all wrong. Maybe Vaishnavas are supposed to get upset and angry anytime someone disagrees with them. Maybe Vaishnavas can justify their every recourse to anger with some spiritual example of some sort

<font color="blue"> To blaspheme Sri Gurudeva, Sri Bhagavan or the devotees is an

offence. Similarly to hear blasphemy of them is also a great

offence. If one is capable he should give suitable punishment to

such offenders. If one is unable, he should cover his ears, leave that

place and take bath with his clothes on. By hearing blasphemy the

active principle ( vRtti) of bhakti becomes withered. Those who

blaspheme KRSNa or the VaiSNavas are offenders who are averse to

Sri KRSNa.</font color>

Someone is not a vaiSnava just because he posts here and there some articles, and than says lies, trying to defame vaiSnavas.

Guest guest

Or eventually learn it by heart:

To blaspheme Sri Gurudeva, Sri Bhagavan or the devotees is an

offence. Similarly to hear blasphemy of them is also a great

offence. If one is capable he should give suitable punishment to

such offenders. If one is unable, he should cover his ears, leave that

place and take bath with his clothes on. By hearing blasphemy the

active principle ( vRtti) of bhakti becomes withered. Those who

blaspheme KRSNa or the VaiSNavas are offenders who are averse to

Sri KRSNa.

Guest guest

To blaspheme Sri Gurudeva, Sri Bhagavan or the devotees is an

offence.

So, given that i have said nothing about your guru (quote me if you feel otherwise), are you saying that you are "Sri Gurudeva,Sri Bhagavan," or "the devotees?"

If you say that I am blaspheming your guru, please quote from me the exact statement in which I did that. If you cannot, please admit that it is you who are lying, and render yourself the appropriate punishment.

People like you are quick to quote high-sounding sentiments like "never offend devotees" in order to defend yourselves. What you seem to have a problem understanding is that your definition of "devotee" is so arbitrary it lacks consistency. You are a devotee, but anyone who disagrees with you is not. Thus, it is ok for you to offend me, but it is not ok for you to be offended.

It's the same kind of ISKCON hypocrisy, only now the names are different. Deep down inside, you and your followers are no different from ISKCON.

"However, this was not the webpage I was referring to. Though I'm glad that the Narayana Swami followers are capable of producing at least one page free of politics -- frankly, this is the first one of that type I have seen, ever."

Thank you prabhu (or mataji?). What is your name? Any reason to hide your name?

Your servant, Yashoda dd

That I am a hypocrite there is no doubt, but I don't know if you are on the level to judge me.

If you are the same liar under the nick name "gopaldas" be sure that my reaction is OK. If you are another, that pretend that have not understand my reaction against that liar, it might be that you are the hypocrite.

Anyway the wrong linking of my response was explained here.

http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/showflat/cat/hinduism/66939/0/collapsed/5/o/1

On the other side your nice character reveals itself in your last statement:

<font color="red"> It's the same kind of ISKCON hypocrisy, only now the names are different. Deep down inside, you and your followers are no different from ISKCON. </font color>

which is not only a personal offence, but it includes thousands of "people".

Is winter, and it is not so pleasant to take a bath with the clothes on, for continuing to read these offences.

May KRSNa be merciful.