IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
PN Prasad

KaLa Sarpa Dosha

Rate this topic

Hello Everybody,

Does anyone here have information on the 'KaLa Sarpa Dosha'? I would like information as to the reason for this dosha and the remedy. This is a serious issue that's really bothering me for a couple of days. I would really appreciate your help.

PS: Please post if you have any scriptural quotes related to this topic.

Thanks.

Who chants Hare-Krishna and becomes a devotee, is freed from the malific influence of planets automatically, i personally have malific saturn in my chart, but also Jupiter is quite well placed, so my spiritual activities are increased now & again, all this this i am sure is due to my past karma, being born in auspicious/inauspicious time. Thx for the post, made me think of my situation, sorry could not help you some more..haribol!

Guest guest

Kaala Sarpha dosha refers to planetary positions falling within the north and south node namely rahu and kethu during the time of birth. Depending on the lagna position people with this dosha face either success or failures in their lives. this dosha arise primarily because of past Karma as per astro calculations. Planets do not bring any effects on any one as most of the people view astrology.

Astrology is mere prediction of probabilities of likelihood incidences one would face in their life time which is calculated based on the relative position of celestial bodies distributed in space in relation to earth. In the past yugas our rishis have recorded consistent observations of incidences happening which they correlated with the position of these celestial bodies depending on their disposition in each particular angle from earth. This does not mean that earth is considered as center. Since the events happen to individuals or the country or the animal living on earth, the degrees of planets in space in relation to earth from and to the earth have been calculated. They found a pertinent cosistency in their observations of incidences and this has been followed even today for the calculations.

For kaalasarpha dosha or for that matter any Rahu-Kethu dosha, praying to Durgamaatha will bring the remedy. Durgaama is the energy of Supreme Personality of Godhead and she controls the material aspect of life, and hence praying to Her and to Shree Krishna is the only remedy.

Prayers can be offered primarily during the Raahukaala time of any day and tuesdays for Durga and Saturday for Shree Krishna are good if you want to observe any vritham.

Also reading of Lalitha Sahasranaamam is good remedy plus conclusion with Krishna Manthra sloka.

Hope this information helps

Shyam

Shyam,

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

I consulted few astrologers this week and they have informed me that I need to worship Lord Subramanya also. I will also ensure that I pray to Lord Krishna. The astrologer also tallied the 'Jataka' (Birth chart) of few famous personalities who had this dosha. Some of them include:

Bill Clinton

Mahatma Gandhi

Atal Behari Vajpayee

Do you know of the exact reason to get this Dosha? What sins will lead to this Dosha?

Any information is appreciated...

Thanks again.

Govindaram,

---------------------------

Who chants Hare-Krishna and becomes a devotee, is freed from the malific influence of planets automatically

---------------------------

I'm trying to become a devotee by chanting Hare Krishna mantra and Gayathri mantra. Though I'm not very faithful in my chanting, Krishna has blessed me in so many ways. I know that if I'm a DEVOTEE, then there are no Doshas at all. But still, I'm on my way....I'm not yet there.

Sometimes, I find it very difficult to worship other deities than Lord Krishna. I'm in such a dilemma and thought that I could take some advice.

This is the first time I have been informed that there are some problems in my birth chart and I was disturbed by that information (That's Human Tendency I think..)

I was thinking about solutions and I thought about this forum.

Guest guest

Yes, Subramanya Swami is again nothing but warrior form of Lord Krishna, which he says in 10th chapter of Gita. He was the one who is the energy of Karthikeya in destroying the demons to protect the devas from asuraas. Thats why subramanya swami too has two wives like Krishna. Valli is Shree Devi and Devayani is Boodevi. (ihope I am right or it must be vice versa).

One who are born with Rahu-Ketu nodal points and the other planetary positions in between these nodes, are basically considered that they would have commited sinful activities in the previous birth either in killing child or ditched spouse etc etc which can be identified by position of these nodes from lagna. THere are other aspects of sins also and it can be presumed as said by position of Lagna since each house represent a particular aspect. BBut since we are not aware of what our soul did in previous body, we can find remedial measures by total surrendering to God Head. Basically not everyone again with this dosha beleives in God, one who beleives are blessed again because those souls would have realised their mistakes of their deeds in that birth itself out of which God's Mercy made them to realise His name and chant His name to come out of Dosha.

SO what is the reason for praying to Durga and Subramanya Swami instead of directly to Krishna.

We are living in material world and hence to get the blessings of Lord, we pray to His energy who controls the material aspect of life in which we commited the sin. So by offering prayers to SUbramanya Swami, Durga and finally surrendring everyting to Lord Naryanana/Krishna we are relieved of our sins of past birth.

these prayers are normally done for 6 weeks, 123 weeks etc and the results one can see depending on their devotion to Lord and only after the commited time of worship and not like end of experiments to see the results by the end of 6 or 12 weeks. Some people will think that they are going to see flying colors in 6 weeks and this does not happen, because, sins are not releived so easily, unless we keep doing the prayers with total devotiion without any human doubts and only then God relives us of our sin.

Yes there are many big fellows with Kala sarpha dosha. George BBush and Saddam hussein also has the same dosha. Surprisingly both of them have their dispositions exactly oppositte to each other's planetary position.

Shyam

Your reply was very informative. Thanks a lot for that. It also convinced me to worship Lord Subramanya to clear this dosha.

The astrologer has informed that a person needs to undertake vratam for a period of 90 days. He needs to worship the Lord with full of devotion and faith.

Thanks for the support!