IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Somesh Kumar

Theist Prabhu Ki Jai!

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna!

I am really impressed by the promptness and clarity of answering and constant participation of Theist Prabhuji!

I'm sure everyone in this forum will join me in saying this - Theist Prabhu Ki Jai! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hare Krishna!

I happen to know him personally and this guy is mostly a fraud. Sorry but true. Fairly harmless but what he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

His mind is presently dominated by depression and he hasn't touched his beads in six weeks.

In a brief moment of clarity he admitted he only comes here for help in remebering Krsna, and even though he pretends otherwise, he is dependent on the mercy of the vaishnavas here and thanks them for taking the time to chat with him from time to time.

Hare Krsna

Theist is our rock. My only complaint is that I am still waiting for the San Francisco Ratha Yatra review.

When my computer could only read but not post here, I knew I could count on either Theist or Living Entity to say what my heart wanted to say. Every day like a rock.

Theist, ki jai!

Haribol.

Guest guest

There were about 100 replies which I read from theist, these made me more and more want to serve krishna. Theist is the best!

Theist has the best posts here , that is true.

I think theist's honesty is an asset to this assembly. Although I know there have been times when he probably muttered nasty things about me under his breath, wondering where the heck I'm coming from, we always know where he's coming from and where he's at. (Berzerkeley!)

It is about time!!

I also want to thank Theist for his wonderful association on this forum and to let him know that I have always eagerly read his posts finding them to be sincere and honest.

While I am at it - I want to also thank gHari and Stonehearted for their participation here - I always look for their posts finding them filled with nectar and honesty - much needed in these forums.

All glories to Theist, gHari and Stonehearted!!!

Guest guest

May they always serve krishna and be one of his favorite devotees

/images/graemlins/smile.gif