IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Haridham

Rolling Sadhu

Rate this topic

There was a story in Toronto or Englad I think that there was this Rolling Sadhu who rolled down the street for peace. It was quite interesting as after a few rolls he would rest with his followers...who were women...wow rolling, wearing orange cloth, and having a long beard can attract women....wow. If this caught on who knows what guys in the west would do. No need for deoderant or cologne eh. ahahhahaha.

Anyways after he rolled he would smoke a bidi. Beautiful isnt it. Roll for peace, smoke for peace.

I should eat for peace, get fat for peace. Make some money and become a rich millionare just for peace.

....hey, give me that orange cloth.

Have any of you heard this story.

Pleas reply.

Hare Krsna

Hari Dham

People don't realize that rolling does not do anything. If he is truly a sadhu, then he should try to lift people's conscience by glorifying all the good aspects of the society.

If he rolls only and does everything that is bad, then what is the point?!

Just like krishna says :

karmendriyani samyamya

ya aste manasa smaran

indriyarthan vimudhatma

mithyacarah sa ucyate

One who restrains the senses of action but whose mind dwells on sense objects certainly deludes himself and is called a pretender.

LOL LOL Sorry, but that's just funny, because its so stupid. ha Whatever makes a 'sadhu' think rolling down filthy dirty streets is going to make any changes toward peace in the world is beyond me. Just a concotion, that's all. Get him a "Slip and Slide" instead - its faster. /images/graemlins/smile.gif