IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Haridham

Sai Afro Baba

Rate this topic

When I was 9 years of age, just before joing jagat guru Srila Prabhupads movement, my parents and i had a chance to see the one and only Afro Baba named Sai.

Well we waited for him for three hours, to a nine year old getting him bored is the biggest offence so i was tired of god already. hahahaha. Anyways he came 3 hours late(right on indian time) in a very beautiful vehicle, funny how God needed 30 body gaurds to protect him. Anyways He gave his "Darshan" and produced some ...er...ash for five minutes then left.

That moment I realised i was ripped off and I came to the conclusion that..................

........... Sai Afro Baba is not god.

God woudnt just ignore his devotees minutes after coming and one more reason i dont think he is god is.....

....... Because he is never mentioned in the vedas as the next incarnation of Krsna.

Plus he is to ugly to be god.

oh wait.....i see honey coming from my computer screen....ooooh its just maple syrp i put on my computer...hahahhahaah

Just chant hare krsna. Jai Srila Prabhupad

Guest guest

He applies makeup and lipstick. He wears a Wig tooo. Naturally, his hair cannot be as black a a crow when he is in his late seventies.

Well Well well. I wonder if his makeup and lipstick has holy powers too.

Man that dude needs a makeover.

I should call the guys from the show "Queer eye for the straight guy"(its a tv show from northamerica about gay guys doing make overs on straight guys,women,crazy indian holy man etc)

I saw him on tv in india a year or so ago. Man for a god she has let his age get to him.

Hare krsna

Haridham

Guest guest

This so called baba has used some young men and got into soup which was suppressed by political parties due to influence. In fact the guys who brought them out got killed. I wonder, why Krishna is not exposing this baba's true color and make this fellow's follwers not to beleive in his gimmicks.

"Indians are always on time

except when they are late!"

------

And then there is Hare Krishna time. LOL

You know if they tell you something will start at 6 P.M., tha no one is showing up until at least 7 PM (probably for aroti), or after class 8 PM. ha And thats if its at the temple. In someones home, there is nothing to measure it against, so 6 PM could mean 9 PM. ha Yup, Hare Krishna time. :-)

When I was 9 years of age, just before joing jagat guru Srila Prabhupads movement, my parents and i had a chance to see the one and only Afro Baba named Sai.

Well we waited for him for three hours, to a nine year old getting him bored is the biggest offence so i was tired of god already. hahahaha. Anyways he came 3 hours late(right on indian time) in a very beautiful vehicle, funny how God needed 30 body gaurds to protect him. Anyways He gave his "Darshan" and produced some ...er...ash for five minutes then left.

That moment I realised i was ripped off and I came to the conclusion that..................

........... Sai Afro Baba is not god.

God woudnt just ignore his devotees minutes after coming and one more reason i dont think he is god is.....

....... Because he is never mentioned in the vedas as the next incarnation of Krsna.

Plus he is to ugly to be god.

oh wait.....i see honey coming from my computer screen....ooooh its just maple syrp i put on my computer...hahahhahaah

Just chant hare krsna. Jai Srila Prabhupad

Something similar happened to me once, tho not as a child. (I agree its harder for a kid to wait like that.)

For me it was right before I learned about Krishna conscioiusness but was searcihng. People started to tell me of this Dr. Mishra in Pa. He had an ashrama there. So one day I drove up with my friends.

Dr. Mishra was to be arriving that very day! So I waited. This was the first time I would see any Indian teacher.

Shortly afer his arrival, one teenage girl found a bird outside whose wing was broken and looked like it might die. She was carefully holding it in her hands, very concerned over it. Upon seeing Dr. Mishra, she rushed over and showed it to him, explaining the plight of the bird. Dr. Mishra almost igored her.

She must have thought very highly of him or had faith in him, so she didn't let him slide. She spoke up again, showing him the bird again, told him how sick the bird was and so on, again.

This time, and I suspect its because there were many people around him, he placed his two hands over the bird, as if to wish it well. We were all apeased but not satisfied.

When I left I said to my friend, "Did yo usee how he did not care about the bird?" And that did it for me. If a saintly person can't show a little honest compassion over helpless, less intelligent and therefore vulnerable animals, than I found it hard to accept him as saintly, or at least not as guru material. I decided right than and there that I did not want to follow his path.

Srila Prabhuapda on the other hand, was always kind to the animals, sometimes even indicating to some devotees that they should have treated the animal more kindly.

No ash.

The young girl in the bottom right of <A HREF = "http://canoeparts.ca/KINGDOM/UnderBridge2.mpg">THIS VIDEO</A> folds her hands to Lord Jagannatha, and then releases lightning into the air from her palm.

<a href=http://geocities.com/caitanyamahaprabhu/picpage5.htm>More Jagannatha videos</A> (that was video A)

gHari