IndiaDivine.org
Vishnudas

Krishna Art prints

Rate this topic

Prints available - retail and wholesale:

All Attractive Couple - Krishna & Balaram in Vrindavan - Radhe Shyam - The Primordial Flute Player - Vision Over the Yamuna - Vrindavan Sky - and more ....

http://www.krishnaland.com

A Question: What form or pastime of the Lord would you like to see in a painting that is rare if not impossible to find? Any ideas out there?

New website: Krishnaland http://www.krishnaland.com

The art of Vishnudas

webmaster: Svahha

Guest guest

haribol,

Vishnudas, your paintings are beautiful!!!!!!!!!

I love the painting of Krishna radharani over the water with the sunset behind them. The glorious colors!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would let you know I was totally awestruck by the paintings.

Nice job Prabhu!

Hare Krishna!

Guest guest

Vishnudas, your paintings are mesmerizing. When I come home, I just go to your website and look over at all of them again and again. I want you to know that you are a great artist. To answer your question of which pastime to draw of Radha and Krishna, I would like to see a pastime of Radha and Krishna dancing.

Guest guest

Hare Ram Hare Krsna

Sir, I am happy to know that you need ideas for your paintings on which pastime of Radha and Krishna to illustrate. I will be glad to tell you a few opinions on my mind. I am eager to see a pastime of Radha and Krishna decorating each other with flowers and wearing flower dresses. Sofar, the pastime can only be imagined within my mind, but the beauty of it will be enhanced under your artistic skill.

Guest guest

Yes, thankyou. First I would refer to scripture and sadhu as is the proper course, then the visualization comes from meditation, then by the mercy of guru and Sri Radha, Their dancing (maybe in the moonlight?) would manifest in the heart and mind, then transferred as best of my ability to canvas... thankyou for this idea... always with bhakti, Vdas

Guest guest

Thankyou for this idea. I think i remember such a pastime i have read, and will try to find it. Radha Krishna pastimes are of course unlimited, and it makes a painting bonafide and wonderful when i can depict specific pastimes from the writings of the acharya saints. I will look for such a story of this flower decorating pastime, namaste!

always in bhakti, vdas