IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Winand

The international media and the pakkos/palestinians

Rate this topic

I think the terror pakkos and the suicide bombers palestinians should be stopped BY ALL MEANS NECCESARY.

I think PM Ariel Sharon is a good leader, i would also do anything it takes to protect my people.

PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee should in my oppinion do the same, but the international lobby of the pakkos(created by temporary American needs) makes this a though job.

Should Atal-ji be more like Ariel-ji?

I would say a big yes to that.....!!

The Vedic rulers were firm in their efforts to stamp out violent crime. But they were real wise and just. Rulers of today are largely corrupt or demonic in nature, looking out for their own welfare alone. Their injustice only produces more violence. When two animals fight each other the best policy is to keep away... no loss if they both die.

May the death of Yassar Arafat come today. It really is time for him to have a heart attack or something.

The Israeli's should just take him out but they have to consider the backlash, so that is why I hope for his natural death very soon.

Everytime a leader of Hamas or Hezbullah gets struck by an Israeli missle the world feels a little lighter for a day.

It doesn't last long though.

India needs to wake up and really start supporting the USA lead war on terror in a big way and stop hiding beyond the UN social club.

The Madras' teach young Muslim children to especially hate three countries in the world. The USA, Israel and India.

Guest guest

Haribol, theist. Critical error, but not surprising. The whole deal is that many who think they support USA for justice and righteousness, all they want is death, and all they got is lies.

I suggest you read the propaganda machine Goebbles, who was the architect of the third reich. Yall sound like him now that you have been fed so many lies that they become part of your belief system.

Detractors from my position always ask (as if it makes one damn bit of difference), "would you rather see saddam hussein back in power?" My answer is yes, of course. Then the iraqis would at least have power, and al qaida would not be pouring through the borders undetected.

Go back to your belief system, and while your at it, why not wish the death of all those poor boys stuck in the desert without a return date who really hate bush for his lying garbage. Or how about this, before you condemn Arafat to death, why not try reading his acceptance speech when he received the Nobel Peace Prize, but why bother, if your Goebbles induced brainwashers have affected you so, that you think Sharon is blameless (why not call him a vaisnava for all the holy things he stands for) and that the jewish religion accepts the notion of secular Zionism, real human thought will not have any affect.

Christ, wishing the death on someone you have no idea about, why do I even talk to you, later

mad mahax

Guest guest

Your post fits here with all the nazi signs, and dont give me any garbage about it being a Ganeshtikam, either. The Aryan stuff and the love of the swastika has only one motive, it is based on a strong desire to control others by misguided fascism. Racist _rap, no matter how well disguised. mahax

theist,

in my opinion, calling Ariel sharon a vaisnava is biggest sin of ur life.

say "hare krishna..hare krishna..." 100000 times to get rid of it.

hare krishna..

So nice of you to analyze all the major sins of my life( I think you must have skipped a few or you would still be counting ) and then prescribe penance for me.

Thank you for reminding me that I must chant Hare Krsna, but I would question the advice to chant just to get free from sinful reaction.

Anyway, Please show me where I said Ariel Sharron was a Vaisnava. I don't remember saying anything at all about him one way or another.

hahaaaa...lol.. that was so nice to me.

(I am not counting any1's nor urs....lemme finish counting my own sins /images/graemlins/frown.gif ).Only point i wanted to make was ur support towards Ariel sharon was wrong as he is too a killer of innocents.That donot mean i support muslim fanatics either.

Btw, i missed that you didn't said that.

Maaf kijiye plz.. /images/graemlins/smile.gif(now i need to count 100000)

hare krishna...

You got that from reading mahak's emotional diatribe to me where he accuses me of being brainwashed and what not.

And yes we should all to try and increase our chanting until we come to that place where nothing can be found that will make us stop.

Hare Krsna prabhu

Haribol, it was my diatribe that made you think of this and I am sorry. However, even if someone doesnt make that jump and is just influenced by media diatribes, I want to make something very clear about yassir arafat.

He is the leader of a nation without a country, and his nationalism is defect because of this misfortune. He has engaged in killings, and innocent have been killed. However, a special catagory should not be made to separate him from others who do the same thing. George bush has killed thousand of times as many innocent women and children that arafat, in such a short time, but dead is dead regardless. Sharon kills an american neighbor of mine, and no one says squat, but Rachel lives because she wanted peaceful co-existance.

Now we get to comparison between sharon and arafat. Sharon has made thousands of terrorists by his britality, whereas arafat has made hundreds by his nationalistic persuasions.

But again, I regret our reader assumed that sharon was given undue praise by theist, it was my comment, and I have gotten in trouble for my similes before, but I never learn.

hare krsna, ys, mahak