IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pramukhswami

mentally unconsiousness

Rate this topic

I am very curious to know about something which is typical and when I talk about to somebody but no one can believe in this thing.When I go the some place My body automatically heated and my thinking changes. Is somebody responsible about it or it is only my thinking. I am tobacco addict. I always think to come out of it and I also got success in it but it is temporary after some time I go back to that place and take the tobacco. I cannot understand what happens. I had made study of myself in this case. I think there is dirty think somebody has done into me from very last 10 years and it is harrasing me. I want to come out from this. I am trying my best. Sometime I win and sometimes I defeat This is a battle between good and bad but I want to win this battle at any way. Please help me in this matter by your theropy

Either Chief Seattle, Geronimo or someone else cursed forked-tongue Euros for consistently... breaking land treaties... with this tobacco habit.

In like a needle, out like a cancer ward.

Spit black. U mayn't spit back.

Higher Taste is only way.

Do u enjoy supporting, id est, lining pockets of types that grow tabacky?

Forget Radha-Krsna Nam-bhajan, let's pollute EVERYONE!

"Sometime I win and sometimes I defeat This is a battle between good and bad but I want to win this battle at any way. Please help me in this matter by your theropy "

There is nothing to fight, when you are talking about fighting, you are clearly talking about your desire to smoke.

What you need to do, is recognize that the desire to smoke is not pertaining to you, but to your body. So, when you get the desire to smoke, stand aside and just immobilize yourself until the desire to smoke is gone.

I never smoked, but I did this various other desires which were haunting me in my life and I can assure you it works.

When you recognize that what you are is a spirit soul and your real job is to serve Krishna- or the supersoul , then the desire to smoke automatically goes away.

The best way to do it is get your self naturally into that serving bava at the time of that desire and increase it to over come the desire to smoke. The way to increase it is this mantra.

Chanting mantras help... whether it be "Rama" or Krishna..or YAYAYA, it doesnot matter, just get acquainted with a mantra you like and chant it seriously in your mind when you have the desire to smoke and just don't give in.

Then, your desire will completely die in a week or two

"The best way to do it is get your self naturally into that serving bava at the time of that desire and increase it to over come the desire to smoke. The way to increase it is this mantra."

I have smoked since I was 16 and gave up recently,

I was quite sick of my bad habit, and gave-up

I can't say how exactly, it was maybe a bit like,

when you're a kid and you put your toys down,

without any effort it just happens.

Ps. Krishna helped me as well,

how? I have no idea..see above /images/graemlins/grin.gif