IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

India opening its eyes to tricksters who prey on blind faith

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How is your baba a true guru, define guru please.

What is his sampradaya? What his the Paramapara? Please give me more information

Guest guest

the thing about it is the witch raft comes from africa and until there stopped it will never stop

Guest guest

It is quiete true baba ji does not enter women, thus the name SIDH BABA BALAK NATH and women are forbidden to actually go into the Guffa in india, they are allowed to go only so far, where as the Males go right to the Guffa and take a CHANDA AND ROT . And it is the men who are meant to make the Rot prasad any way

Guest guest

SORRY TO SAY, I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING BABA BALAK NATH JI FOR

20 YRS, AND THIS IS THE FISRT TIME I'VE COME ACROSS THAT BABA JI COMES ORE ENTERS A WOMEN, I DON'T BELIEVE THIS, SHE MAY BE HAVING DARSHAN ONLY AND THATS ABOUT IT, BABA JI ONLY THROUGH HISTORY FROM OVER 300 YRS HAS BEEN COMING THROUGH MALES AND THIS IS A FACT, NOT THAT I HAVE ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT YOUR BIB JI.

Guest guest

Well, I went to this temple in toronto for like 15 sundays, and I have witnessed the coming of babaji in bibi ji. But you know what, it's all ., first of all Shri Baba Balak Nath Ji is a brahamchari, women aren't even alowed to go upto his cave back in India, only men can go, and also this satya bibi (her name) is married with children and she leads a regular family life, it's not if she has denounced family life, her husband sits there with her when supposedly babaji enters her. lol. Man or woman, I think it's an insult to Baba Ji to say that he enters a regular human being. This is all just done to make money ofcouse. The darbans (door men) at that place will tell you and try to messmerize you of bibi ji's miracles in the beggining and then after wards if your problem gets solved they try to coerce you into giving the temple (bibi ji) alot of money. They compare you with other devotees that have given more money then you. They try to brainwash you in believing that if babaji has fullfilled your wish he wants somehting spectacular in return for you.. meaming something valueable... meaning something vauled in money, not in intention or thought. Also, they try to scare you that if you don't pay up bad things will happen to you. It's all about money. I beliieve in Baba Ji, and have done all my life and i don't think Baba ji requires anything in return other than good actions from his devotees to help others in need. BabaJi even returned the rotis and lassi to bibi Ratno that she had given him all those years. BabaJi is an ascetic and his sol purpose it to help human kind. This satya bibi in toronto temple is totally false, i've heard reports from others that they coerce people into giving them money who's wishes have come true. Also there are alot of people who's wishes don't come true. And there are alot of times that she will call on someone and noone will come up meaning it's all a matter of chance. Also I've heard they take money from people in india to bring to canada. Also if you go there you will notice that Bibi's parivar including her son and husband have alot of ego (ahankar) and you can tell that by their actions there. Also they have these agent type people as doormen (darbans) that try to brainwash innocent devotees who are in need into giving the temple alot of money. Also they charge 4400 dollars for each bhandara from devotees when in reallity the langar should not cost more then 500 dollars, the rest they keep. Those guys are corrupt if you are a true devotee of BabaJi, then you shouldn't go there because they are using his name to make a fast buck.

Guest guest

hi

i am also beliver in balk nath ji. can u tell me how they make they rod as sacred pudding

Well, I went to this temple in toronto for like 15 sundays, and I have witnessed the coming of babaji in bibi ji. But you know what, it's all ., first of all Shri Baba Balak Nath Ji is a brahamchari, women aren't even alowed to go upto his cave back in India, only men can go, and also this satya bibi (her name) is married with children and she leads a regular family life, it's not if she has denounced family life, her husband sits there with her when supposedly babaji enters her. lol. Man or woman, I think it's an insult to Baba Ji to say that he enters a regular human being. This is all just done to make money ofcouse. The darbans (door men) at that place will tell you and try to messmerize you of bibi ji's miracles in the beggining and then after wards if your problem gets solved they try to coerce you into giving the temple (bibi ji) alot of money. They compare you with other devotees that have given more money then you. They try to brainwash you in believing that if babaji has fullfilled your wish he wants somehting spectacular in return for you.. meaming something valueable... meaning something vauled in money, not in intention or thought. Also, they try to scare you that if you don't pay up bad things will happen to you. It's all about money. I beliieve in Baba Ji, and have done all my life and i don't think Baba ji requires anything in return other than good actions from his devotees to help others in need. BabaJi even returned the rotis and lassi to bibi Ratno that she had given him all those years. BabaJi is an ascetic and his sol purpose it to help human kind. This satya bibi in toronto temple is totally false, i've heard reports from others that they coerce people into giving them money who's wishes have come true. Also there are alot of people who's wishes don't come true. And there are alot of times that she will call on someone and noone will come up meaning it's all a matter of chance. Also I've heard they take money from people in india to bring to canada. Also if you go there you will notice that Bibi's parivar including her son and husband have alot of ego (ahankar) and you can tell that by their actions there. Also they have these agent type people as doormen (darbans) that try to brainwash innocent devotees who are in need into giving the temple alot of money. Also they charge 4400 dollars for each bhandara from devotees when in reallity the langar should not cost more then 500 dollars, the rest they keep. Those guys are corrupt if you are a true devotee of BabaJi, then you shouldn't go there because they are using his name to make a fast buck.