IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

KRISHNA : THE COLOURFUL DANCING GOD by OSHO

Rate this topic

I remember when we moved to US first thing we saw on TV was the sunday morning "religious" roundup. I was convinced it was some kind of parody of religious services or a freak show. Coming from Europe, I could not fathom it was for real. Only later we have learned that millions of people give money to such cheaters.

it still makes me laugh even after all these years. I have always been curious why God needed the 14 million so bad and what He spent it on.

I am ROTFLMAO!!!

And why would God pick Oral Roberts to hold hostage? O.R. must have done some great sacrifices in his previous life to have picked for this!!

yes I can picture him now, sanding on one leg in the forest, survivng on one molecule of oxygen for 13 kalpas, all the time praying in his mind, "O'Lord, I wish to be your captive."

Good lesson there on being very specific when we pray.

If osho is a animal how come his books are still sold in the world.And accepted all over the world ? Especially in india.His ashram still exists in india.

"I WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT WHETHER I AM HERE OR NOT THE CELEBRATION HAS TO CONTINUE.IF I AM NOT HERE,THEN IT HAS TO BE MORE INTENSE AND IT HAS TO SPREAD AROUND THE WORLD.

CELEBRATION IS MY RELIGION.LOVE IS MY MESSAGE.SILENCE IN MY TRUTH."

These words of osho do not seem he is a animal but a deeply rich,happy,joyfull human being.

It is very easy to say he is bad but was not jesus crucified himself for his outspokeness.Great humans are always misunderstood as they are more outspoken.

Read his books and make your judgement.

Guest guest

"If osho is a animal how come his books are still sold in the world.And accepted all over the world ?"

cheated buy cheating books

"Read his books and make your judgement."

already done, they're bogus

Guest guest

These words of osho do not seem he is a animal but a deeply rich,happy,joyfull human being.

It is very easy to say he is bad but was not jesus crucified himself for his outspokeness.Great humans are always misunderstood as they are more outspoken.

Read his books and make your judgement.

Let's see, according to the testimony of his own disciples, the rich, happy, joyful Osho:

-- was addicted to drugs (benzodiazepines in particular)

-- was racist and bigoted

-- had illicit sex with several female disciples

-- was an outspoken fan of Hitler

-- raped and impregnated at least one of his female disciples

-- was anti-Semitic and thought the Jews had what was coming to them

-- sexually abused other female disciples

etc etc.

I don't believe in Jesus, but how exactly is this Osho anything at all like Jesus? Oh wait, I get it. They're alike because both of them were persecuted, right?

So your logic is that since Jesus was innocent and persecuted, then Osho, because he was persecuted, must also have been innocent??

Obviously, if your intelligence quotient exceeds that of a doorknob, you are automatically disqualified from being an Osho follower. The converse appears to be true also - those who are Osho followers tend to have no more intelligence than that of a doorknob.

What I find especially entertaining is the way followers of this discredited organization now try to chant Krishna's name and praise ISKCON. When Osho was living it up in the USA with his fleet of Rolls Royces, he had no use for Krishna then. Only because he has been so thoroughly discredited does he now make a pretense of invoking Krishna's name, as if by doing so he can somehow boost his own credibility as a spiritual leader.

I think we all know that this "Srinivas" fellow isn't going to budge from his position, and will likely respond by giving all kinds of licentious misinterpretations of Puraanic stories just to apparently validate Osho's behavior. I therefore move that the moderators please ban this fellow's Osho propaganda so that we don't have to listen to the blasphemy that will amost invariably follow. I for one have no desire to sing classical music to a donkey.

Thank you

If i beleive this is a discussion forum and i aint saying follow osho and not prabhupada.Neither i am saying i am a osho follower.

Apparently his book on krishna was of interest.And so are praphupada books.This is a discussion forum and if i seem to be a osho follower you are mistaken .Reading a book written by a person and discussing about it is very natural is a discussion forum.

I could have posted as a guest.Banning me would have no effect as i could always login on a different name.

I beleive it is important for discussion forums to be open to all types of thoughts.It is good that you have expressed a lot a lot of anti-osho comments.This will help people to decide who is correct.

I aint going to post any comments on osho books as i see that it is pointless to discuss even a book i have read recently.Regardless of the lifestyle that person has lived.

But i would continue to say " read his book and make your judgement "

I will not post anything related to osho and i am sorry if if it seems to propogate osho .