IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Kulapavana

Anti-parasitic herbal formula

Rate this topic

I have been making herbal tinctures for many years now, using mostly fresh herbs grown or wildcrafted by me. I have developed a very effective anti-parasitic formula that I have been selling to devotees for years. The herbs are:

Black Walnut (fresh green hulls)

Wormwood (leaf)

Tansy (leaf)

Cloves (dried buds)

All except cloves are grown by me in US (foothills of the Appalachian mountains)

The formula is very effective against all kinds of internal parasites (including candida) and works well as general digestive tonic (many devotees here use it after heavy feasting ;-) Many devotees going to India buy a lot of it. Anyway if interested leave me a personal note. Haribol!

The cost is $3 per fl oz (30ml) /8oz minimum/ + SH

Source: Times Online <http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,8122-826557,00.html>

Published: September 21, 2003 Author: Jonathan Leake, Science Editor

Dangerrrr: cats could alter your personality

Jonathan Leake, Science Editor

THEY may look like lovable pets but Britain’s estimated 9m domestic cats are being blamed by scientists for infecting up to half the population with a parasite that can alter people’s personalities.

The startling figures emerge from studies into toxoplasma gondii, a parasite carried by almost all the country’s feline population. They show that half of Britain’s human population carry the parasite in their brains, and that infected people may undergo slow but crucial changes in their behaviour.

Infected men, suggests one new study, tend to become more aggressive, scruffy, antisocial and are less attractive. Women, on the other hand, appear to exhibit the “sex kitten” effect, becoming less trustworthy, more desirable, fun- loving and possibly more promiscuous.

Interestingly, for those who draw glib conclusions about national stereotypes, the number of people infected in France is much higher than in the UK.

The findings will not please cat lovers. The research — conducted at universities in Britain, the Czech Republic and America — was sponsored by the Stanley Research Medical Institute of Maryland, a leading centre for the study of mental illness. The institute has already published research showing that people infected with the toxoplasma parasite are at greater risk of developing schizophrenia and manic depression.

The study into more subtle changes in human personality is being carried out by Professor Jaroslav Flegr of Charles University in Prague. In one study he subjected more than 300 volunteers to personality profiling while also testing them for toxoplasma.

He found the women infected with toxoplasma spent more money on clothes and were consistently rated as more attractive. “We found they were more easy-going, more warm-hearted, had more friends and cared more about how they looked,” he said. “However, they were also less trustworthy and had more relationships with men.”

By contrast, the infected men appeared to suffer from the “alley cat” effect: becoming less well groomed undesirable loners who were more willing to fight. They were more likely to be suspicious and jealous. “They tended to dislike following rules,” Flegr said.

He also discovered that people infected with toxoplasma had delayed reaction times — and are at greater risk of being involved in car accidents. “Toxoplasma infection, could represent a serious and highly underestimated economic and public health problem,” he said.”

In Britain, concern over toxoplasma is growing among health experts — especially as the number of pet cats has grown to about 9m. Roland Salmon, an epidemiologist with the National Public Health Service for Wales, said: “The evidence is that cats are the main cause of infection.”

Toxoplasma moves in a natural cycle between rats and cats. Rats acquire it from contact with cat faeces and cats reacquire it from hunting infected rats. It has long been known that humans can become infected with the parasite through close contact with cats.

Pregnant women are advised to keep clear of the animals because the parasite can damage unborn babies. People with damaged immune systems, such as Aids victims, are also vulnerable.

Until now, however, the parasite has always been thought harmless to healthy people because their immune systems could suppress the infection. But this view seems certain to change, especially in the light of research at Oxford University.

Scientists there have found that when the parasite invades rats it somehow reprograms their brains, reversing their natural fear of cats. It is this same ability to destroy natural inhibitions that is thought to be at work in humans.

Doctors Manuel Berdoy and Joanne Webster at Oxford University are studying how toxoplasma alters rat behaviour and the chemical weapons it uses to subvert the brain.

Berdoy said: “The fact that a single-celled parasite can have such an effect on the mammalian or even human brain is amazing.”

One startling fact to emerge from research is the great differences in levels of infection. In France and Germany, for example, about 80%-90% of people are infected — nearly twice that in Britain or America.

“I am French and I have even wondered if there is an effect on national character,” Berdoy said.

Dr Dominique Soldati, a researcher at Imperial College in London, is studying ways of blocking toxoplasma from getting into cells. “Once you are infected you cannot get rid of this parasite and the numbers of them slowly grow over the years,” she said. “It’s not a nice thought.”

http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~flegr/TOXO/index.html

________

http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~flegr/Tehul3.htm

Paper is titled "Changes in the personality profile of

young women with latent toxoplasmosis"

http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~flegr/MANUSCRI/cloninger/flegr-cloninger2.pdf

Toxoplasma-infected men measured significantly lower on

verbal intelligence test measurements than those free of

toxoplasma.

Only 27% of the toxoplasma-infected had completed high-school compared to 36% of those not infected.

Although women are not the subject of the paper, it mentions

the remarkable result that toxoplasma infection appears

to increase verbal intelligence in women and to decrease it

in men.

I have been making herbal tinctures for many years now, using mostly fresh herbs grown or wildcrafted by me. I have developed a very effective anti-parasitic formula that I have been selling to devotees for years. The herbs are:

Black Walnut (fresh green hulls)

Wormwood (leaf)

Tansy (leaf)

Cloves (dried buds)

All except cloves are grown by me in US (foothills of the Appalachian mountains)

The formula is very effective against all kinds of internal parasites (including candida) and works well as general digestive tonic (many devotees here use it after heavy feasting ;-) Many devotees going to India buy a lot of it. Anyway if interested leave me a personal note. Haribol!

The cost is $3 per fl oz (30ml) /8oz minimum/ + SH

Prabhu.

To be honest, I don't plan on buy this, or at lesat don't think I need it now. However for those who need it and for more customers (both), maybe you could give them a link or email addy - some way to contact you. Do you have a web page?

when I posted this I thought the personal message system here was actually working /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have no web page but my email is kpav@vnet.net

fortunately I do not depend on my tinctures for income as I work as a scientist in a laboratory. making tinctures is more like a hobby /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

In Dr. Hulda Clark's book, The Cure for All Cancers, she says to use only ground cloves(not the kind you buy in stores) & then you put them in capsules. This she says is the only effective way to kill the parasite larvae. Why wouldn't clove oil work or a tincture of it? Any ideas on this? I would like to try your tincture but this as a concern.

freshly ground cloves in capsules may be a good way to kill larval stages, but I doubt it is the only way (it is also not that practical for every day use). A good alcohol extract of freshly ground cloves probably extracts more active substances from ground up cloves than human digestion process ever can.

the key is the length of alcohol digestion process: I let the ground up cloves sit in alcohol for at least 4 months, with regular agitation. and let me tell you, that extract is STRONG stuff and has to be used cautiously.

clove oil does not have all the active substances of the clove buds and is not used in that application. also, it is a lot more toxic than clove extract and has to be used internally at much lower doses.

alcohol extraction preserves the chemistry of the plant and allows our body to absorb all active ingredients. if you want to completely remove alcohol from your intake you place the dose of tincture in hot water, stir and let sit untill cools down. by that time all alcohol is evaporated.

I sell mostly to devotees who heard about my formula from my previous customers. and to devotees who used it before and liked it, when they want to repeat their cleansing process. The results are very positive but the formula needs to be taken reglarly for at least 1 month. It also works (can be used more dilute) as a general digestive tonic. I use it after every heavy feast /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

I have a friend who is terminally ill with brain cancer that is why I mentioned Dr.Hulda Clark's parasite cleanse. I am feeling confident yours will work well & plan to order soon for both of us.

Guest guest

when I posted this I thought the personal message system here was actually working wink.gif

I have no web page but my email is kpav@vnet.net

fortunately I do not depend on my tinctures for income as I work as a scientist in a laboratory. making tinctures is more like a hobby smile.gif

Can you tell me how many ounces per bottle? How do we order? I have been using CLARKIA extra-strength. It works.

Can you tell me how many ounces per bottle? How do we order? I have been using CLARKIA extra-strength. It works.

small bottle has 8oz and is $25 + S&H, large bottle is 16 oz. and $45+ S&H. send me a private note here as my email address has changed.

Hi Kulapavana,

I'am new on this forum and don't have enough posts in order to be able to send a PM- they say it should be 10 posts.

I'm interested to order your tincture but don't know how to contact you

I don't know if instant message can be used insted PM

Tnks

>> fortunately I do not depend on my tinctures for income as I work as a scientist in a laboratory. making tinctures is more like a hobby

Hare Krishna. Do you know anyone who does make income on it, so we could order some stuff? In my corner of the world the ingredients do not grow. :(

Gadadhara dasa,

Riga, Latvia

Hare Krishna. Do you know anyone who does make income on it, so we could order some stuff?

Haribol! I can send you a bottle, but quite frankly I have not shipped my products outside of US and I dont know the details as far as shipping cost and payment logistics are concerned.

In our community (Prabhupada Village) there are some devotees from Lithuania, I can ask them if they know anything about such matters.

In Europe you should have no problem finding all the ingredients except the black walnut green hulls extract. you can substitute the carpathian walnut green hulls for black walnut. Black walnut is much stronger, but carpathian walnut is not bad either.

Guest guest

I am interested in the herbal parasite clease. Is it comparable in strength and effectiveness to Clarkia? My 10 yr old daughter has colitis and I am wondering if this would help. Is it safe for children?

How do I contact you?

Thanks,

Michele

I am interested in the herbal parasite clease. Is it comparable in strength and effectiveness to Clarkia? My 10 yr old daughter has colitis and I am wondering if this would help. Is it safe for children?

How do I contact you?

Thanks,

Michele

everybody who tried other similar formulas (including Clarkia) tells me mine is more effective. mine also costs a fraction of what Clarkia costs (8oz bottle of Clarkia costs about $85 - more than three times the cost of my formula).

the ingredients are basically the same, mine however also contains tansy, which is similar in nature to wormwood, but less bitter than wormwood which helps a lot of people who have a hard time with the taste.

the formula is safe for children. we were giving it to our kids even when they were infants - in small doses it is a great digestive help, and it takes care of a lot of tummy-aches.

for contact you can e-mail me: kpav108 at earthlink.net

The Healing Herb Company

The Healing Herb is a small company dedicated to providing top quality natural dietary supplements from traditional herbs and plants. We use only highest quality materials to make our products. We grow or wildcraft most of the herbs locally, in Stokes County, North Carolina. All herbs used are organic grade, preferably from local growers, to ensure purity and freshness.

Currently we specifically market just one product, the Anti-parasitic Formula (vermifuge, anthelmintic tincture).

According to many studies, as many as 85% of Americans suffer from some form of bacterial, parasitic, viral, or fungal infection. This can run from a totally asymptomatic disease to a devastating health crisis. According to the World Health Organization, worldwide 3.5 billion people suffer from some type of parasitic infection. Not all of these people live in third world countries. Many in the developed world have any number of parasitic infections, some of which are so highly contagious that even extremely casual contact with something that has been handled by an infected person can infect another person.Dr. Hulda Clark drew world attention to one specific fluke (parasitic flatworm) that she maintains is the cause of all diseases. There are, in fact, over 3000 different parasites and they cause many different types of diseases..

Our anti-parasitic tincture is based on traditional herbal formulas tried and tested over many centuries in various parts of the world and is made from the following herbs:

Artemisia Absinthium (Wormwood) - dried and fresh leaves and flowers

Wormwood has had many useful medical applications over the ages. The first known mention of wormwood is in the Ebers papyrus, a medical document dating to 1550 B.C. Ancient Egyptians and many other cultures used it as a vermifuge, and the name "wormwood" refers to this property of ridding the body of worms.

Juglans nigra (Black Walnut) - fresh green hulls of immature walnuts

Both black and European walnuts contain the same quinone, juglone, and have been used for many centuries as anti-parasitic remedies by people as diverse as Cherokees and Romans.

Syzygium aromaticum (Cloves) - dried flower buds

Laboratory tests on cloves show them to be highly active against a range of test microorganisms, being classified as bactericidal in nature. Cloves have been used in the East against many types of parasitic organisms.

Tanacetum vulgare (Tansy) - fresh leaves and flowers

Bitter tea made with the blossoms of T. vulgare has been effectively used for centuries as a vermifuge. As a natural insect repellent, it was often planted next to kitchen doors to keep ants and other insects out.

Over the years our tincture has been used regularly and with good results by hundreds of people. Give it a try and see how it works for you. Thanks for your interest.

Haribolo!

Hello Kulapavana,

Can you please write a way to contact you? I tried both the emails but they weren't delivered (kpav108@earthlink.net & kpav@vnet.net)

I would like to request you for the formula. I live in the new york area. Your help would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bharat

everybody who tried other similar formulas (including Clarkia) tells me mine is more effective. mine also costs a fraction of what Clarkia costs (8oz bottle of Clarkia costs about $85 - more than three times the cost of my formula).

the ingredients are basically the same, mine however also contains tansy, which is similar in nature to wormwood, but less bitter than wormwood which helps a lot of people who have a hard time with the taste.

the formula is safe for children. we were giving it to our kids even when they were infants - in small doses it is a great digestive help, and it takes care of a lot of tummy-aches.

for contact you can e-mail me: kpav108 at earthlink.net