IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Is "kalki" Jesus?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

And in rare cases, he himself descends with full potency of the source, which on this planet earth is krishna , ( called in greek as k.risto, from which christ has been derived , even here jesus tells the same thing, jesus CHRIST, means " jesus-->associate or son or energy" of "christ->lord" )

Not correct.

Krishna is not mentioned in any ancient Greek literature. If you disagree, please name your source.

Cheers

http://hinduism.about.com/library/weekly/aa122200b.htm?terms=jesus+and+krishna

In case you've forgotten the Greeks were trading and traveling to India way before Christ(Alexander the Great, hello :eek4: ). Just because it isn't mentioned in any Greek literature doesn't mean there isn't a word for it. Greek literature mainly revolved around the Greek Gods and goddesses, not the Hindu Gods and goddesses. :smash:

Guest guest

Greek literature mainly revolved around the Greek Gods and goddesses, not the Hindu Gods and goddesses

Exactly my point too, which is why Krishna is not mentioned in non-Indian literature.

It is tiresome to see these weak attempts to create imaginary links between Krishna and Jesus to entice christians. Surely, you do not think such dubious links will draw people into your religion?

Why not, just be honest and refrain from such tactics?

Cheers

Exactly my point too, which is why Krishna is not mentioned in non-Indian literature.

It is tiresome to see these weak attempts to create imaginary links between Krishna and Jesus to entice christians. Surely, you do not think such dubious links will draw people into your religion?

Why not, just be honest and refrain from such tactics?

Cheers

And yet the facts have been put in front of you. No one is trying to draw anyone to Hinduism by doing this. More or less we're trying to clear up some tension between Christianity and other religions. If you think the similarities between Jesus and Krishna are coincidental, please look again. Jesus even has similarities to Osiris. Guess where the two spiritual centers of the ancient world were: Egypt and India. Greeks went to India heard the name Krishna and it got adopted into their own tongue as Kristos. The fact of the matter is that the Greeks knew of Indians and their religion, ever heard of Apollonius? Deny the facts all you want to, but what better way to make a religion out of those already around ;)

Guest guest

All Zoroaster, Ram, Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, all are incarnations of one divine soul that is Parmatma (Vishnu). He is the same person who comes down on this earth to free mankind but every time he comes people make a mockery of his teachings and ridicule him. The last incarnation of him was Meher Baba. The teachings are always the same and it is given according to the age. I believe in one God, where ever I go to any temple or mosque or Church there is only name I take cause he is there in each and every place

If you look at the moon and say moon is not moon but Sun, is it going to change, no, so where one accepts or not his status remains the same.

Another e.g. people call you with different names some call brother some father, some brother in law, some call you by your name, and so on, does your individuality change No, you remain the same, simple as that whether people call him differently by different people his individuality remains the same.

There are so many so called Avatars that it is difficult today to say which one is saying right, but before you ignore someone make an effort in reading what he said also what work he did. Your heart should tell you that and it is your love for him that finds him and it the same love for him that you loose him.

Does anyone looks at the sun when it is shinning above, no one the same is the case when he is amongst us, people ignore him and ridicule his teachings, so how can you make a comment when u have not even tried reading about him. People who critisie him are in a way loving him because they remember him

Constantly and critisie him.

There is nothing like good and evil, all good and bad happening in today’s world are from him, it is only less degree of good.

All the point that non followers will go to hell, its foolish to think, God loves each and everyone, believer or non believer, it would be foolish to say that only lovers of his recent incarnation will be saved, for him everyone is equal and loves all equally.

When the alarm clock strikes that is the time you will know of him.

Everyone is right in their own place; people should respect each other thoughts and world will become a better place.

Most of my views are based on Meher Baba's teachings.

Guest guest

Yes, that's true.

well before to continue i had the same problem about the second coming of Jesus and Kalki Avatar...

If Jesus is Kalki, that mean Kali yuga is ending, but that not coincide with the Vedic viewpoint, however many people in india say that kaliyuga is ending and are waiting for Kalki.

Sri Caintaya Mahaprabhu said that a new satya yuga of 10.000 years is starting with the chant of the holy name...

Christians are waiting for Jesus, and now He is in Tibet or India, Nobody know this, only some Tibetan (kaulas) and some southamericans. Why?

Because the Son of God was in Southamerica and left the third doctrine of the Christians lineage (The first was Moses law, the second was the Jesuchrist doctrine, and finally the third is The Doctrine of the lumb of god.)

i'm aware that there are a lot of bogus avatar mushroomings, but he is a genuine avatar, because the bible talk about him as the Divine Helper. He wrote all that God said him in scrolls, there are like 4.000 scrolls.

please visit www . cienciaceleste . org. pe

(all together, and go to english section.).

What happened in Tibet?

In Tibet, the year 1991, was revealed the Last scripture before the second comming of the Son of God, its name is Ekatantra and in this scripture is revealed the True identity of Jesus by God-Father. Jesus is the same Ganesha, and Ganesha and Jesus are both encarnation of the Son of God, The Son of God is the Suprem Master of all Masters, and his name is Ekadanta.

Jesuchrist revealed himself to three Apostles his trascendental form (Ekadanta), see Transfiguration of Jesus, and He said too that in the future we will know him with a different name that Only his Father knows.

these scriptures said that the Son fo God has born,

He will not say "I'm Jesus the son of god believe in me please!!" like bogus avataras. He is coming full of glory and majesty, his face will shine like millions of suns and he will fly across the sky, He will command the nature and he will punish all capitalists, soldiers, materialistics, and religious people, these things will happen in India, From India he will appear to the World.

Now my duty is to propagate these new scriptures.

Ekatantra (only in spanish): www . geocities . com /ekatantra

Doctrine of the Lumb of God (English and spanish) : www . cienciaceleste . org. pe

---all together----

Sorry , but I don't speak english very well, I'm learning. hehe.

Hari bolo