inner chambers of my heart and soul

Guest guest

AGAIN I AWAKEN

From the Mist I have come.

I am here to tell you the truth.

Listen to me and you will learn.

I will reveal to you things that you thought were true,

but are actually false;

and things that you thought were false but are actually True.

I have always been.

I will always be.

Think about what I say.

Listen carefully....

...Because

I realized that

my joyous heart can't find enough words

to show how much it would be

to feel the love of God within me.

...In this forum, as I watch and read,

His lips I can see whispering unto me...

and I can't help but to touch the keyboard

and share my thoughts to Thee.

Myra.

Guest guest

Found this on the net:

Without Love and Devotion to Radha and Krishna I am

Nothing...

Without love and devotion to Krishna and Radha I am nothing.

In the words of Sri Chaitanya: "...wake up sleeping soul - How long will you sleep under the spell of Maya? You have forgotten the way of Bhakti and as a result you have wandered, lost endlessly in a never ending cycle of Birth and Death and suffering."

When will that day be mine? When I free myself from my evil Karma and with the Grace of Lord Krishna, be able to infuse my soul with true love and devotion - and then, finally to experience the Amrit, the taste of devotion for Sat Nam, the True Name.

I am lost in the spell of Maya and only by the grace of Lord Krishna will I find my way Home.

--

In Amritsar I wandered recently to seek a sign from God - and there in the Golden Temple of the Sikhs, I found this written:

First of all , the lotuses bloomed in the woods, from them all the swan souls came into being.

Know that through Krishna, the Lord, Hari Hari, the dance of creation dances.

First of all there was only the Primal Being, From that Primal Being, Maya was produced. All that is, is His.

In this Garden of the Lord we all dance, like water in the pots of the Persian wheel. Women and Men both dance.

There is none other than the Lord. Don't dispute this, Don't doubt this! The Lord says: This creation and I are one and the same.

Like the pots on the Persian wheel, sometimes the world is high and sometimes it is low.

Wandering and roaming around I have come at last to your door. Who are you?

I am Nam Dev Sir: O Lord (Krishna) please save me from Maya the cause of death.

(the words from the Sri Guru Granth by the devotee NaamDevji page 693)

Hank

Guest guest

I mean

do I enjoy the illusion

of a temporary fix of material pleasure?

Not knowing what is my REAL loving relationship with the LORD?

Let me begin my sojourn

by asking the right questions.

My Lord

Am I too far gone ,drunk and drugged up on your material energy to ask,

"May I take leave of Your Maya and serve You directly with love and devotion ?"

gopaldas

Guest guest

I am not an Indian, a man, a woman, a human being or an animal, I am eternally a part and parcel of the Supreme Person, Krishna, so I have the same qualities as Him, although He has the qualities in fullness whereas I have the qualities in minute quantity. These original pure spiritual qualities are now covered because I have accepted this material body and I am falsely identifying with it.

This material world has been created by Krishna to allow us to fulfil our desires to enjoy separately from Him and to simultaneously frustrate us so ultimately we come again to our original pure consciousness of serving Krishna in the spiritual world. But while we have material desires to fulfil we have to remain within the material world and take birth again, and again, and again... This cycle of birth and death has been going on since time immoral and it is very difficult to trace out the beginning of our material life.

We are more or less stuck here perpetually, sometimes with a human body, sometimes with a dogs body, sometimes with a trees body and so on according to our karma. Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is Krishna Himself in the mood of a devotee, while instructing His principal disciple, Rupa Gosvami, said:

brahmanda brahmite kona bhagyavan jiva

guru-krsna-krpaya paya bhakti-lata-bija

"According to their karma, all living entities are wandering throughout the entire universe. Some of them are being elevated to the upper planetary systems, and some are going down into the lower planetary systems. Out of many millions of wandering living entities, one who is very fortunate gets an opportunity to associate with a bona fide spiritual master by the grace of Krishna. By the mercy of both Krishna and the spiritual master, one such person receives the seed of the creeper of devotional service." (Sri Caitanya-caritamrta Madhya-lila 19.151)

This is a scientific process, we are travelling from one body to another, not only on this planet but on innumerable others as well. This earth planet is situated in the middle of the universe and above this planet there are seven levels of heavenly planets each progressively better than the previous one, similarly, below this planet there are seven levels of hellish planets and we, the spirit souls, are travelling throughout all these planets. Bhagavad-gita states(14.18):

urdhvam gacchanti sattva-stha

madhye tisthanti rajasah

jaghanya-guna-vrtti-stha

adho gacchanti tamasah

"Those situated in the mode of goodness gradually go upward to the higher planets; those in the mode of passion live on the earthly planets; and those in the mode of ignorance go down to the hellish worlds."

We are responsible for our actions in the human form of life, this is the difference between a human being and an animal. The animals are simply eating, sleeping, mating and defending. These are the basic animal instincts. The human body, however, provides us with developed consciousness and a degree of independence. The tiger in the jungle has no choice as to his eatables, by his bodily constitution he has to eat flesh, he is forced to do so by nature. Therefore for the tiger or any other animal there is no question of sin because the animals don't have any choice, they are simply working according to their nature to fulfil their base desires. But human life is different. We have a certain amount of freedom to chose our activities and we have developed consciousness to ponder on the more subtle questions which should interest any sane person. Questions like: Who am I? Why am I suffering? What is the purpose of life?

At the end of this body he will be transferred to the spiritual world never to return to this miserable place of suffering.

na tad bhasayate suryo

na sasanko na pavakah

yad gatva na nivartante

tad dhama paramam mama

"That abode of Mine is not illuminated by the sun or moon, nor by electricity. One who reaches it never returns to this material world." (Bhagavad-gita 15.6)

Guest guest

---What's there little jiva soul?

A hard knot of deep rooted material desire

which keeps me anchored to this worldly plane. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

---So get a reality check-up.

How the heck am I gonna do that? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

---You just sit down and open your heart to Gaura-Nitai

and cry,cry,cry from the inner core of your heart as you've never done before and then watch what happens little jiva soul.

O.k.,I'll give it a try,what do I have to lose anyway?

---Your false ego and enjoying mentality of a supreme male predominator.

Go on,get on your knees and bow down to the Merciful Lord and beg for His causeless mercy.

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Guest guest

INTERVIEW WITH GOD

"Come in," God said, "So, you would like to interview Me?If you have the time," I said. God smiled and said: "My time is eternity and is enough to do everything; what questions do you have in mind to ask me?"

"What surprises you most about mankind?"

God answered: "That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future. That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they had never lived . . ."

God's hands took mine and we were silent for a while and then I asked . . . "As a parent, what are some of life's lessons you want your children to learn?" God replied with a smile: "To learn that they cannot make anyone love them. What they can do is to let themselves be loved. To learn that what is most valuable is not what they have in their lives, but who they have in their lives. To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. All will be judged individually on their own merits, not as a group on a comparison basis! To learn that a rich person is not the one who has the most, but is one who needs the least. To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them. To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness. To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do not know how to express or show their feelings. To learn that money can buy everything but happiness. To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see it totally different. To learn that a true friend is someone who knows everything about them . . . and likes them anyway. To learn that it is not always enough that they be forgiven by others, but that they have to forgive themselves."

I sat there for a while enjoying the moment. I thanked Him for his time and for all that He has done for me and my family, and He replied,

"Anytime. I'm here 24 hours a day. All you have to do is ask for me, and I'll answer."

People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.