IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

why does krishna hate me?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That last post was mine. I thought I was signed in. Anyway, I will go sign in now.

And wondering devotees opinions on what I just posted. Thanks.

YS,

Prhta dd

1-We are in the illusion we are free, and like it.

Totally agree - isn't this what keeps us trapped in this material world?

2-We are free to choose Krishna or maya.

Agreed - Krishna is so kind that He gives us this choice and if we choose maya will accomodate us accordingly.

3-If we choose maya, or if there's a mixture, we get mixed freedom. This freedom is therefore karmically controlled.

This is also my understanding but I am not sure I fully understand mixed freedom.

4-Here's how it may play out. Say there are two cows. They both are tied up by a ten foot rope. They can only move ten feet. The one cow thinks its all hopeless, why even bother, so never endeavors and therefore has restricted her own freedom. Whereas the other cow is thinking "At least I have ten feet of freedom. I will use it!" So to a degree there appears to be choice there, which is in relationship to both karma and attutude.

I like this explanation (particularly since you used cows for the example! /images/graemlins/smile.gif)and will remember it for future use.

So we really don't have any freedom because in both instances we are stuck.

The difference is that in one instance we don't realize that we have no freedom.

Then, in another instance we realize the truth.

But then that would mean both are bad. Then would that mean liberation is illusion ? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

So we really don't have any freedom because in both instances we are stuck.

The difference is that in one instance we don't realize that we have no freedom.

Then, in another instance we realize the truth.

But then that would mean both are bad. Then would that mean liberation is illusion ?

Oh on the contrary, both are good, very good! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Once we realize we are in illusion, we can start to come out of it. Real liberation for the devotee is not liberation, but to serve Krishna! So the more we do that, the more choice we get to make.

Guest guest

I think free will is a little complicated for me to understand .

"but to serve Krishna! So the more we do that, the more choice we get to make."

I will stick to this /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

Sorry, The computer I am writing this from has a feature to stop people from logging in to other websites...

That was me...

I_L_K

She tried a lot to make me say that I loved her and wanted to marry her. The techniques included sending me romantic emails, sending me romantic SMS's on my mobile, expressing her love to me in person, pleading with me by folding hands, etc. I told her that I was not going to marry her and it was better for her to stop trying to convince me.

A few days back, I got so angry that I scolded her a lot. Then, she revealed to me something which really shocked me.

She had expressed her love not only to me but to many others also. In the firm in which I am working, she did that only to me (at least this is what she said). Others were from different organisations. She showed me the emails from them to prove that so many people were interested in her. As I noticed, those were all in high posts in their respective fields. Then I knew how she had contacts with so many people at high posts in various organisations. I was already aware that she had contacts with many people, but I did not know how and I had never bothered to know. But now I know.

After showing those emails to me, she started criticising me. She said that all those others who were interested in her were real human beings. Since I was not interested in her in spite of her being beautiful, it proved that water and not blood ran through my veins. She also told me that her husband had seen her somewhere before marriage and he was so much attracted by her beauty that he met her parents and expressed his desire to marry her. She continued making lots of insulting comments against me. Fortunately, no third person was around to hear her.

I was completely quiet for sometime. Then I suggested to her to test how many of them were really interested in marrying her. I told her to send emails to them saying that they should fix up a date for marriage at the earliest (within this year itself at any cost). She did that. In less than 24 hours, replies came from them. All of them refused to marry her. Some made various excuses and some even made fun of her.

She showed me the replies and started crying. Then I explained to her in length as to why what she was doing was extremely bad. I suggested to her to stop all contacts with these people immediately and never to start such a contact with any person ever again.

She promised that she would do as I had suggested. Then, she deleted the email ids of all those from her address list.

I fail to understand how people can be like this. What she did was bad. But, what about those who had promised to marry her? What they did is also bad. They should never have told her that they wanted to marry her when in reality they did not.

I fail to understand how people can rise to such posts and still not care about ethics.

Out of the people with whom she had made contacts by such means, one is the HR manager of the Bangalore division of an IT company which is well known all over the world. In order not to reveal the identity of the person, I am not disclosing here the name of the company.