IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

why does krishna hate me?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I dunnno what i have done this life or my past that is making krishna so angry.

I am ugly, i have no gf's, no girl would even want to go out with me, my friends are all selfish, and I dunno how to fix this...

please help me

Before we say krishna is the reason for everything I would like to ask you if you have tried getting a girlfriend? or have you tried getting better company?

If you have not, then try to get good friends. In Bhagavath Gita krishna persuades us to do the action and leave the result on to him.

If you assume that there is no girl for you... then there will be no girl for you / or better company. If you have tried and it still does not work, then try again.

Then , after many tries, it still does not work, then say "Krishna hates me" . But if it still does not work it does not mean that he hates you, but actually he loves you.

Why does he love you?- because he wants to make you get closer to him... a very deep subject bro... I can't explain it in one post .

Well, I hope you do realize that nothing in this material world is permanent... or find a balance in life where you can adjust with both happiness and sorrow.

krsna is not angry with us... we were so fool to choose this false "freedom" instead of remain in the spiritual world and now it is not surprising that we are in a lot of troubles...

so let us chant hare krsna to regain our original happiness, eternity and consciousness and associate with devotees

if you cannot go to a hareKrishna temple, you can surely talk and associate with many devotees on this forum, there are many expert people, many srila prabhupada disciples....

I don't know where to begin, as several points need to be made, so please forgive me if I am a bit clumsy in presentation.

First I'll start with your idea that Krishna is angry at you. Krishna loves us unconditionally and is not angry with you. Now, you may have some karma of your own to deal with. Karma is often misunderstood, and I am not going to present all angles on it here, but something that may help to see from a different point of view.

And that is often what its about. Looking at it in ways you had not thought of before. For example, maybe if you had been born extremely handsome, you would have become puffed up and exploitative. Tho I am not so sure you are not good looking.

If you are a teenager, all teens go thru a rather long awkward stage. If you never heard of the story, "the ugly duckling," it is about a young chick that was ugly compared to the other chicks or baby ducks. They all made fun of him, he always felt bad and ugly. Then he grew up, and this ugly 'duck' was acutally a swan. /images/graemlins/smile.gif A beautiful swan. So if you are young, please give youself time for your body to catch up with itself and grow over time before placing such harsh judgement on it.

Anyhow, looks are not everything. I am female and know many women who would rather be with an ugly man who treats her with great love, respect and care, then with handsome jerks who think they are Gods gift to women and mistreat them, even cheat on them. (Not saying all handome men are doing this. Always gotta clear myself on such points.) Therefore, if you develop your personality and become very 'cool' :-) but also wise, and find ways to give up your anger so there will be more room in your heart for love, you will get a girlfriend. What is it you want for yourself? How do you wish you would respond to certain situations for example? Need new friends? Think about different ways of getting them. Write such things down, figure out ways to achieve your goals, and keep a list of self improvement. Update it from time to time, because it will grow as you do. This works if you do.

However, it appears there are some contributing low self esteem issues here, and if we dont deal with esteem issues, then even if we finally get what we wanted, we will blow up in the persons face. Therefore anger over what you feel God did not give you in life, often stems over onto those you love, & can loose, unless you confront it and make a change within your consciousness.

Now as for your Krishna consciousness, it is highly important to increase that. To chant japa, etc. While it will also result in a greater chance of you getting what you want in life, on the one hand I dont want to encourage that. On the other, if you are extremely unhappy or very worried, that too can block your Krishna consciousness, so it may bring some relief to know this. With that said however, the more spiriutal you become, the happier you will become inwardly. What to speak of the opportunity to get out of this material world at the end of one life!

Guest guest

Krsna loves you thusly He is making it difficult for you to enjoy this temporary and miserable world. The Lord is so kind that He makes special arrangement to frustrate His sincere devotees with trials and tribulations so that they will develop a fervant desire to return back home back to Godhead! If everything was honky dory and you were enjoying abundant wealth, beutiful women, etc., the desire for love and serfvice to God, Krsna, will never fructify. Please read the Teachings of Queen Kunti by our spiritual master, His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada. There you will find wonderful insight into the spirit of those devotees that are faced with calamaties and material distress. your friend in Krsna, Vaisnavananda dasa

Vaisnavananda,

Good point! I agree with you 100%. I get the feeling he is young though, and not ready to entertain thoughts of misery, calamities, or renunciation of women, etc. So for that we have the grhasta ashrama, tho it has to be worked up to as one must become qualified. Its not that marriage is maya. I got the feeling he was looking for some practical advice, thus my post. If I was wrong, my apologies. But maybe all of us were able to offer him something. (And I do wish he'd let us know. /images/graemlins/smile.gif )

i appreciate a little more your suggestions that the vaishnavananda's ones... in a neophite stage krishna consciousness increases also if we are happy in our life and if we have a "legal" sense gratification that leaves our mind free to practice and chant hare krishna..

"the Lord is so kind that He makes special arrangement to frustrate His sincere devotees with trials and tribulations so that they will develop a fervant desire to return back home back to Godhead!"

i think that this is for very advanced devotees.... if i can live in the way i live now, i have some hope (with the blessings of the vaishnavas) to chant harekrishna until the end of my life, if anyone sends to me the 1% of the tribulation of Queen Kunti in mahabharata first i became like an animal then i commit suicide

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

There are people who lost their parents in their childhood. There are people starving to death in India. Do not get bothered with such silly things.

A similar post seems to come up every couple of months. You want a girlfriend. Stop whinning so much. It drives the good ones away. the only ones who will respond to that are the ones that want to be mothers without getting pregnant. The smother lovers.

Krsna sees us as part of Himself. To think that he hates anyone is preposterous.

Christians have done alot to spread this erroneous idea around. the Big Eye in the sky Whose emotional state can be manipulated by the actions of illusioned souls. Or more exactly by the movements of the three modes of nature.

The first Russian Astronaut was asked if "God" exists.

He replied "No, I didn't see him when I went into space" /images/graemlins/smile.gif !

May be he should have seen an eye or something... atleast a hand throwing down people to the pits of hell and making the other's float into heaven.

Priitaa I was responding to the first post. I haven't read the responses.

Some women are attracted to the little boy in men, and they will smother that person with motherly affection. It becomes a very confusing relationship for both parties.

I did'nt see an adult man, what I saw was a teenager. I could be mistaken, but usually men turn to other men, or repress. Teenagers are more inclined to reach out, and to have poor body image too, leading to depression, etc.

Guest guest

I dunnno what i have done this life or my past that is making krishna so angry.

I am ugly, i have no gf's, no girl would even want to go out with me, my friends are all selfish, and I dunno how to fix this...

please help me

Brahmachari life isn't meant for getting girlfriends. Consider instead dedicating your spare time to serving the devotees and Lord Krishna. By becoming purified in this way, the local temple authorities will take interest in you and assist you in finding an appropriate mate (for marriage that is). This is true even if you don't end up getting initiated. When the temple community gets to know you and trust you, they will help you in this matter.

I did'nt see an adult man, what I saw was a teenager. I could be mistaken, but usually men turn to other men, or repress. Teenagers are more inclined to reach out, and to have poor body image too, leading to depression, etc.

I regret even posting on this thread as I have sidetracked it.

I have seen this same post at least three times. The original poster receives numerous response which he never responds to. Then another almost identical post appears. Replays the first. Wait a few months then another. I've come to take it as a prank but I could be wrong and should have just ignored it.

For another thread someday maybe is the wounded child phenomenon. Mother son relationship is greatly lacking in some way. The son feels the absence of the mothers love for support etc. while growing up. he then carries that need with him into adulthood and subconsciously tries to fulfill it through the adult woman in his life.

Most woman don't want a child for a husband. Some do and buy into the role of being mother/lover. They end up being dominated by the man's need to find his mother so much that they allow him to go into this child role whenever he fails to live up to expectations of an adult man.

It's a weird dynamic where they manipulate each other by both playing dual roles.

WOW Thiest, that's a lot going on. ha Really, I just took his post at face value. I can't speculate about all this other stuff. Would need proof first. I use to view so many things from so many angles. Price for being a devoee I suspect. :-) But in time I drastically decreased doing that. I read a book once and something in it just 'clicked.' It said "if someone puts an apple on the table but somene else suspects its an orange, I'm going to take it as an apple until proven otherwise." That really hit the nail on the head for me. I have to repeat tho, that being a devotee makes it more difficult, as they always 'suspect' you are up to something other than what you are saying. And in the movement, sometimes there IS double talk. Glad I'm a householder! ha

Tho if this guy is repeatedly making such posts (I didn't know that), and either not taking any advice and not changing his life and just complaining, OR if he is pulling a prank, then that is a different story and it must stop. I did find it odd he never replied to anyone.

so many of these types of posts and always by some unknown "guest". They never respond - they come in with the wah wah woe is me stuff and then nothing. This makes it difficult for us if ever someone like this is serious. We just can't tell.

Brahmachari life isn't meant for getting girlfriends. Consider instead dedicating your spare time to serving the devotees and Lord Krishna. By becoming purified in this way, the local temple authorities will take interest in you and assist you in finding an appropriate mate (for marriage that is). This is true even if you don't end up getting initiated. When the temple community gets to know you and trust you, they will help you in this matter.

There ya go. Got a lusty man annoying everyone? Just promise him a wife from the Hare Krishna temple. Never mind that women want to be celibate too, brahmacarini isn't a real ashram, right? We're all for sale. Make her 'surrender.'

And the temple is now for match making? Even for the noninitiates? WOW What a way to bring in all sorts of members. If people find this out, they'll be breaking down our doors! lol

He never once said he was, or wanted to be, a 'brahmcari.' He is single. Single does not mean brahmacari. Matter of fact, he very clearly said he wants a woman!

Sorry for my sarcasm. Just that I have been there, done that, and thought the movement had grown up from handling problems this way. It seems this poster is a new devotee, as we dealt with similar issues that way in the past and it resulted in countless unspeakables, therefore I won't say. But its why I am pointing it out. Such advice should not be given. But he should start to hear from the older devotees.

just follow Krishnas teachings::

Read the Bhagavad Gita daily.(read the SANSKRIT verses first eventhough you may not understand them)

Verse (2,2) says,

klaibhyam ma sma gamah partha

naithatvai upapadhyathe

kshudram hrudhayadaurbalyam

tyaktvottishta paranthapah

Don't yield to unmanliness, O Son of Pritha. It does not

match your prowess. Throw away this momentary faint heartedness and arise, O Hero.

The person who started this thread is sad because he does not have any girl-friend. For the last several weeks, I am troubled because one girl in my work-place has fallen in love with me.

She is married. She joined this firm a little over one month back. She used to ask me whenever she used to run into any technical problems related to her work. I am always clarifying her doubts. She is also learning many things from me that will help her in her career.

A few times I felt that she was getting attracted towards me. But then I dismissed this thought. I dismissed the thought because I had known from her that her husband was having a very good post and making lots of money. She had shown me her husband's photograph. He is very handsome. So, I could not think of any reason as to why should could be attracted towards me.

One day she told me that her husband often insulted her and even beat her. After only a few days, she told me very clearly that she was madly in love with me and wanted to marry me. I was so taken aback that I just kept quiet at that time.

I can claim that I have never done anything to attract her towards me. If I have taught her many things useful for her job and have helped her when she has faced technical difficulties, then I have given such help to many of my other colleagues (both boys and girls) as well.

I am really surprised as to why she got attracted towards me. I never complimented her on her beauty, but some of my other colleagues have done so a few times.

On another day, she again said the same thing to me. I gave her various explanations as to why she could not be happy with me, but she did not agree. In these forums,I have read many times that the best love is the love for Krsna. So, I gifted to her a few images of Krsna. She loves those images a lot and teasures them. I was under impression that she would get so much attracted towards Krsna that her attraction towards me will simply vanish. But, it did not happen. Rather, her attraction towards me increased because of my gift to her.

Avinsh prabhu,

Thats a problem for sure. One thing you should consider is that the chances are high she does not love you, but probably is not lying to you either. She 'thinks' she loves you. Verbal & physical abuse can cause someone to fall out of love with their spouse. Its common that after such treatment, anyone who is the slightesst bit nice to them, they think they love. Without spending significant time to get to know them, and not at the work place but to discover 'who they are', then how can they claim they know the person well enough to love them? Often, over a period of time together, such a couple has thier set of problems too. And I realize you are not a couple! Was just speaking in general.

Also, she is looking to be rescued. Wants someone to take her out of her bad situation, which I can understand and have compassion for, but that is not the way. She has a job, so it appears she can take care of herself. Therefore what is she afraid of? The possible answer may be that her husband would become violent if she left. Or she could just be insecure about taking care of herself even tho she has employment. Nevertheless, this is a mess and you are wise for staying out of it. And after a rescue takes place, it is common that things do not to work out anyway.

It was nice tho, that you gave her something Krishna conscious. Since she is looking to be rescued, this is one reason why They would not take away her attraction to you. It's all a matter of desire, and she doesn't want it to. She has a specific goal in mind. However, its still good you gave her this. But now, don't give her anything else or she may view it as a "gift," which will make her think it 'must' be romantic at some level.

I find it weird, and controlling, that she says she does not 'agree' that you can not marry her. Its not up to her to make your choice, and the fact that she can't accept your 'no' is something I would watch out for. It just sounds tooooooooo controlling.

Good luck, and try to avoid working with her as much as possible. Really, you need to get real strict about this, even if it hurts her feelings. Thats the only way she will get the message. If she complains you could try telling her its nothing personal and you are just following rules of dharma. But if she still balks, you have to do whats right and avoid her association as much as possible. And when you start to make that change, it usually gets worse before it gets better, because she will feel it as a threat. But if you remain strong, she will back off. Also, you can suggest she go to a marriage counselor. You dont need to get in the middle of a marriage. These are just suggestions and I dont mean it to sound like instructions. Only you know the details and specifics of the situation and what needs to be done. I wish you well in this. Hare Krishna.

(P.S. I suspect what the other devotess said is true - that the person who started this thread was pulling a prank, may not be without a girlfriend, or is not sincere in his inquirey. So don't worry about him.)

Guest guest

Dude, that lady you're talking about sounds like she might have Borderline Personality Disorder. She will be in "love" with you for now, but when she knows it won't work, she might lash out at you and possibly at those pictures you gave her! She might even go around telling everyone that you hit her or something.

Be very careful, Avinash. I hope for your sake that I'm wrong.

Guest guest

im not pranking anyone, I try to change my way, but as soones I see some light, it gets destroyed by the shallow people in this country. Im ugly, noone likes me because I am very ugly. My mother died 7 months ago, Krishna took her away from me too. I dunno what to do anymore, I hate myself, I hate myself.

I used to smoke pod, but I wannet to quiet for krishna and me, but ufck it, whats the point, why dont i just smoke myself to death, i honestly dont give a ..

It might be easy for u guys, but u have a no . idea, being to be the one that always get stared at, the only looser in school who no girls like. Is disgusting how humans act. I am disgusted.

And now, not even krishna wants to give me happiness, there is no point to any of this anymore.