IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

Malific Influences of Planets

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

In my birth chart etc, the planet Saturn (Shanidev) has a malific influence on me, so I have a Yatra which I keep in my pocket, to please him, what do Krsna Bhaktas think of this, because its well known that Shanidev is made very easily angry, what should I do?

Ps.I also have a Ganapati Yantra which is kept in my pocket also.

All the above is on the advice of my mother, more than anything, although I respect demi-gods, I don't want to waste time in their worship (no offence to Demi-Gods, I hope they understand), I want to just get on with chanting Hare-Krishna etc.

The disadvantages of being born into a Hindu family, are quite apparant to people I hope. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I heard about Shani influences and everything , but i don't think it is true...

My family makes every one including me to sit and listen to "Panchangam" every year in Ugadi(telugu new year) . Anyway, in it there are stuff like Guru(jupiter) is in 5th position so something good will happen to you and everything.

But I think if you chant Hare krishna nothing really affects you.

Hare Krishna

I_L_K:

The centipede was quite happy

until a bird said, in fun,

"Which foot goes after which?"

This raised his mind to such a pitch

he lay distracted in a ditch

considering how to run.

-----------------------

If a tree falls in the forest,

and there's nobody around to hear it fall,

does it make a sound /images/graemlins/confused.gif

-Mind cleared-

You are now ready to chant Hare-Krishna! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Guest guest

Boy, I don't know what to do with a yatra, or anything like that, once it gets set in motion. Thats a bit of a pickle.

But as far as remedial measures are concerned, japa, dhana and tapa are usually best methods. I would think that when carrying something unconsciously (which is not to say you are unconscious, just that if something is on you 24/7 its usually hard to remain fully conscious of it) would not be as potent as consciously chanting matras to get relief from a malefic Saturn (to an incarnation of Vishnu), or giving charity in accordance to saturan propiation, or similar with consciously taking on an austerity to apease Saturn's energies.

YS,

Prtha dd

Guest guest

Chanting Hare Krishna is always the highest. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

YS,

Prtha dd

Guest guest

There is a very effective chant and meditation on Siva that controls the nine planets. It is extremely effective. It was originally revealed a 6th century Tamil Saint named Jnanasambandar. He ascended at the age of 16.

What is amazing about this chant is it is a tremendous tool for mystical experience and the Awakening of the Antaryamin. Almost immediate results are noticed as the ill effects from ill aspected planets are blocked.

You can get a cd of it at www.srisiva.com or at www.vedicshamanism.com/index34.html

Guest guest

ROTFL!

I am not the producer of the tape, madam, and have one to my name. It is done by Sri Siva, an incarnation of Rama Lingham. It has helped many.

The two links are unrelated just inexpensive sources. Both the gurus represented by the above links were quite well to do before producing some cd's that are of benefit to man. If their devotees are suffering it is generally not do to lack of wealth. I doubt the 5 or so dollar profit on a CD from one who is duffering is going to impact either one that much.

You can find the CD at Amazon.com or at Borders as well and it will run you $25. Or you can get it at your friendly neighbohood yoga studio or temple for $30 if you really want to pay someone a profit! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe you could write to them and see if they will send you a free CD.

Very little works though in the realm of spiritual unless there is some kind of sacrifice on the devotees part.

If suffering from planetary influences it is also related to karma I'd recommend Sri Shiva's karma busting CD. It is an ancient chant and really helps.

On the subject of money, I received a flyer from the temple. Some fellow adept at knowledge of Krishna was going to do a free yajna.

But the special seats up front were $250. The special blessing was $300. A blessing by proxy was an additional $100. Lunch was $30. The homa or some ceremony was $200.

It gets better-any fruits for the alter had to be purchased there-at $15.:)

Not bad for a free retreat.....

That's magic 101. The illusion is always greater than the reality.