IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

what is krsna

Rate this topic

Yes, you make a good point , what if I can't speak... or I hear, what then?

Would Krishna not come to me just because of something he never wanted my body to have?

I think if people are lazy like me, then they should be persuaded to stop being so darn lazy, but if they can't do it because of some physical/cultural reason, then I think krishna won't just ignore them, but will still come to them.

In my humble view (Emphasis on humility), Krishna is not Indian, American, Turkish or Chinese... He is God... He is above cultural, material and other mundane differences that we think we have.

Now I truly see why we are inferior to him.

Guest guest

should we take krishna's life as an example? especially when he was in his youth! infact we see him how he was treating women when they were taking bath!for detailed dialogue , GET BACK TO SCRIPTURES! need a logical explanation, should not be like 1+1=1 !

jk

Guest guest

No.

the vedic sadhus always say that never do as krishna did.

he is god ad we are not.

if you want do copy god, then copy rama.

do as rama did. he was maryada purushottama avatar.

krishna is purnapurushottama avatar.

jai sri krishna! - madhav

Guest guest

We have seen many rich persons, many powerful persons, many famous persons, many beautiful persons, many learned and scholarly persons, and persons in the renounced order of life unattached to material possessions. But we have never seen any one person who is unlimitedly and simultaneously wealthy, powerful, famous, beautiful, wise and unattached, like Krsna, in the history of humanity.

Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is an historical person who appeared on this earth 5,000 years ago. He stayed on this earth for 125 years and played exactly like a human being, but His activities were unparalleled. From the very moment of His appearance to the moment of His disappearance, every one of His activities is unparalleled in the history of the world, and therefore anyone who knows what we mean by Godhead will accept Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. No one is equal to the Godhead, and no one is greater than Him. That is the import of the familiar saying, "God is great."

from Krsna Book (Preface)