IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

Will Man EVER set Foot on the Moon

Rate this topic

Anyone know/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ps. What's this I hear about Wacko-Jacko placing a ticket, via Nasa, to trip to the Moon.

-------

<font color="red"> nitai-gauranga, nitai-gauranga </font color>

<font color="red"> jayasacinandana, gaura-hari </font color>

<font color="blue"> All glories to Lord Nityananda and Lord Caitanya!

</font color> <font color="blue"> the son of Saci-devi, who is Krsna Himself in golden hue.

</font color>

Guest guest

Neil Armstrong has already set foot on the moon.

He set his foot somewhere, but I doubt very seriously that it was the moon.

YS, Forrest

Guest guest

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Avinashji, it is supposed to be making fun of Govindaram's post.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hare Krishna

I always wondered something....so say for argumants sake Neil Armstrong did set foot on the moon, and the shuttle docked on the moon etc, how would the 'space people' be able to handle the force of the moon going around the earth, moon having to atmosphere and all.. Mr Neil would be no more...(he would be space dust) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="red"> HARE </font color> <font color="orange"> KRISHNA </font color> <font color="red"> HARE </font color> <font color="orange"> KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA </font color> <font color="red"> HARE HARE

</font color> <font color="red"> HARE </font color> <font color="blue">RAMA </font color> <font color="red"> HARE </font color> <font color="blue"> RAMA RAMA RAMA </font color> <font color="red"> HARE HARE </font color>

Hare Krishna

Yeah, but the Moons gravity is meant to be different from the Earths, because it has no atmosphere (bummer), and Mr Neil & Co, would be jumping about like headless chickens, bumbing into rock an all, and tearing their space-suits to threads (no pun intended, thats for you guest!), and also what about the metoers what if one of them fell on Mr Neil's head then what?..in would be truly be Hare Krishna for him. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

<font color="red"> HARE </font color> <font color="orange"> KRISHNA </font color> <font color="red"> HARE </font color> <font color="orange"> KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA </font color> <font color="red"> HARE HARE

</font color> <font color="red"> HARE </font color> <font color="blue">RAMA </font color> <font color="red"> HARE </font color> <font color="blue"> RAMA RAMA RAMA </font color> <font color="red"> HARE HARE </font color>

Hare Krishna

I think you're right, this thread sucks, who started it anyway...(not me thats for sure) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-------

<font color="red"> nitai-gauranga, nitai-gauranga </font color>

<font color="red"> jayasacinandana, gaura-hari </font color>

<font color="blue"> All glories to Lord Nityananda and Lord Caitanya!

</font color> <font color="blue"> the son of Saci-devi, who is Krsna Himself in golden hue.

</font color>

It is not that Moon has no atmosphere. It has atmosphere though the atmosphere on Moon is much thinner than that on Earth. You are right in saying that the gravity on Moon is much smaller compared to that on Earth. But, it does not mean that anybody who goes to Moon will be bumping into rocks. There are many objects on Moon (e.g. boulders) which are not tied to Moon's surface. Do they keep on bumping aginst each other? No. Then why should Neil bump against rocks?

Hare Krishna

You are right!

It would be quite a view, from up there, ahh, but it is a material desire....so I will let it go,

I still can't believe people live on the Sun,

they must have some a mean bodily structure.

Guest guest

I still can't believe people live on the Sun,

they must have some a mean bodily structure.

We have carbon-based bodies, which out of the five elements; earth, water, fire, air and ether, are primarily composed of water.

There are many other types of bodies existing within the material universe. It is my understanding that the entities that live on the sun have bodies primarily composed of fire.

There are zillions and zillions of living entities living in the room in which you are now sitting. You can not see most of them with your naked eye and some of them cannot be seen even with the most advanced technological equipment.

If this material world is so downright amazing, one can only imagine how amazing the spiritual world must be.

YS, Forrest