IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Darkstar

Rate this topic

The Darkstar was a program reportedly since cancelled (though there are rumors it was seen above Iraq). It was sort of like the Global Hawk system for capturing and relaying real time information. Here are some pics. I came across this and thought they were way cool. When you see this you know the government must have some really interesting things going on in the background. You think they actually are paying $500 for a hammer and $7500 for a toilet seat? Naah. Its just creative accounting to put the money into top secret projects /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Posted Image

Posted Image

These type of craft are testing here in the Nevada desert (note the landscape beneath the one in the air). Some of the testing is done not too far from where I live and some is done at Groom Lake to the south in Area 51. It is nearly imposssible to get close to the areas where the testing is done but I am certain it is still going on.

Creative accounting - you could be right about that but they sure do make a lot people angry by making it look like they are paying $7500 for a toilet seat! They need to come up with a different accounting technique!!

We have this shadow quasi-government operating in the US. The senior counsel for the Senate Appropriations Commiteee said in 1994 that the figures ranged from 40 to 80 million a year in money as far as he could tell. Probably more now.

This money goes for UFO projects and cutting edge weapons systems.

Senators have tried to subpoena the exact information but with no luck.

It's amazing really. President Carter tried to find out about what the government knows about UFO's and he couldn't get the info. He was told something to the effect that his clearance was not high enough.

Senate doesn't know, President doesn't know, but someone sure as hell does.

interested? then run a google search on the term black projects.

Yeah Carter had reported seeing a UFO and promised the country he would release all the info. once he became President. That is the last thing these guys seem to want so they just shined him on. hehe Now there is a real wake up call.

Even in some court case where this man was suing claiming he got cancer from working there they told the court that they wouldn't confirm or deny that the place even existed.

Then I guess they figured everyone knew at some point and they then declared they aren't going to use it anymore. Sure.

How close are you LE? People used to be able to go on some hills overlooking it but then they declared that off limits.

I know if you get too close they come and chase you off. They also have posted that they have the right to use deadly force if you trespass there.

I've heard that story about Jimmy Carter. There is the fourth branch of government. The Legislative, the Executive, the Judiciary - and the Bureaucracy. There are many people in the background who run the bureaucracy that have plenty of control but are never elected. They stay from one administration to the next.

Back to the topic. I wouldn't be surprised at all by some of the developments. Even what we hear is pretty interesting what to speak of what they actually have in development. Remember the Stealth Bomber was built in the 70s but we only heard of it in the 90s. Thats a 20 year development lag from conception to revelation, and I doubt that is their most advanced system they revealed.

Here is another item that is being discussed - permanent floating platforms for surveillance. I've read articles that they want to build huge blimps (5 - 10 times the size of conventional blimps) to create floating airborne bases that can stay in one location for long periods of time. Here are some concept drawings from Popular Mechanics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah I caught just the last minute or two of a news story on these things. They were talking about them hovering over American cities "watching for terrorists."

This is getting to be worse then our drug induced bad acid trips of the sixties. X-files is looking more and more like reality TV.

Thats horrible, why does our nation spend so much on weapons and battle equipment.

I went to the UN building like a week ago... over there they had a chart about how much all the countries in the world spend on weapons. its about 780 billion dollars.

If they didn't spend so much on weapons, 33% of all that money could be used to cure all the world's problems from abolishing poverty, illiteracy- to curing degenerative diseases.