IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
I_love_krishna_

Dear Guest, who is the student of all religions writes:

Rate this topic

This guest has posted this message in another thread called "Monotheism vs Polytheism". I have posted this again as another thread. This has been done to bring his/her questions to light

"Dear Govindaram,

I am a student of religions, and I have quite a good knowledge of the three monotheistic religions, but, unfortunately, I don't know anything about Hinduism. I am very interested in the role of Mohammed according to Hinduism. Do Abraham, Moses and Jesus also play a role in the evolution of Humanity? Would you please elaborate.

Thank-you very much."

Please feel free to answer his/her question...

Thank you

Hare Krishna Guest

You said:

Do Abraham, Moses and Jesus also play a role in the evolution of Humanity?

Jesus is the Son of God, his father as he always says, sent him here for a reason, to deliver materially afflicted persons, to his father in heaven. Although in my opinion Christianity and Islam are stepping stones to Krishna-Bhakti, which is on the highest level, but then of-cource I would say that. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guest guest

Nobody Wants to Be Muslim :

I have read the replies made by pro-Hinduism readers to 'Hindus Should Be Muslims', but they seemed a bit emotional. Understandably so, however, nobody nowadays wants to adopt Islam, NOBODY WANTS TO BE MUSLIM. Muslims do not appear as good role-models to anybody. Nobody wants to follow their path.

I agree with you all, that, day after day, Muslims desecrate, by their actions and their words, they desecrate justice, peace and the name of G-d. But believe me, they do not follow the Quran. They have adulterated the Quran in the same way the Jews have desecrated and adulterated the Law, the Gift that G-d himself gave to Moses and the People of Israel, in the same way the Christians have adulterated the message of Christ.

It seems that religious institutions have, again and again, teinted and sullied sanctity and spirituality to serve the interest of their leaders. This is the case of ALL religions, and it is time for those sincere believers to purify all beliefs, by eliminating all the false concepts and beliefs implanted in religions for the purpose of exploitation.

Islam establishes a link between the three monotheistic religions, a spiritual link of angels and prophets. Islam accepts Judaism and Christianism. The Quran orders Muslims to PROTECT Jews and Christians (the People of the Book) who are not allowed to fight, to protect them against their aggressors in exchange of fair payment. Unfortunately, Muslims do not read/understand the Quran at all; most of them are extremely ignorant and are falsely endoctrinated. However, it seems to me (I am not sure)that Islam might play a role in the evolution of humanity as a whole.

Secondly, one must not confuse Mohammed with the Quran. Mohammed was nothing but a human messenger, born and raised in a violent, exploitative and sexist society, which, unfortunately, has not evolved significantly. During his life, the author of the Quran (presumably G-d) noticed that people were worshipping Mohammed too much, and that people wanted to imitate him and use him as a role model. The author of the Quran then ordered the Prophet to include in the Quran dispositions forbidding the use of examples of the life of the Prophet (life of the Prophet=the Sunna)to interpret the dispositions of the Quran.

The Sunnites, which is the most important sect of Islam, do exactly the opposite as provided in the Quran. They actually use the Sunna (life of the Prophet) as the basis to interpret the Quran. They breach their own laws. They have also established a dynasty, which is also forbidden by the Quran. So, please, do not confuse the Quran with Mohammed, his life, and the Muslim.

My purpose here is to determine whether Mohammed or whether the prophets, angels or the G-d of Abraham are mentioned in the Hindu sacred book.

Please, help me determine whether there is a spiritual link between Hinduism and the three monotheistic religions. From what I read, there seems to be one. Please, let's not fight about our differences, but look for the Will of G-d in all our Scriptures and sacred books!

Guest guest

Thank-you for your response, but I am looking for authorities and quotations (Sacred Books, Scriptures or Prophets). You are entitled to your opinion, namely that the three religions are a prelude to Hinduism. It would be nice if you could elaborate.

If you ask why?

To be honest, these scriptures were written much before the time Jesus or Mohammed or Abraham.

At this time, there was no Noah flood. No evil twin cities.

This was a time when there was peace in India. This was not the time of the Aryan invasion, which basically never happened if you truly do an archeological study of India.

I do not know how to give scriptural explanations for this, because I can't find a verse saying "We did not write about Jesus , Abraham or Mohammed", because they were not born yet then and the Sages of those times did not think it was necessary to include them.

Anyway, these books do contain knowledge to reach the Godhead through various means... but they don't talk about these people though , it is not really necessary for them to talk about these people anyway.