IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

Srutakirti dasa is in the hospital.

Rate this topic

No, but I'll see if I can find something out from Kusa or Govinda dasi. It's late, even here, so I may not have any luck. Besides, if he's in the hospital, Kusa may be a little preoccupied to take a lot of calls--or on her way back east (Good luck with that!). Last I heard he was in NJ with their daughter.

Babhru

I called Govinda's but got her answering machine. She hasn't responded to my calls for a couple of weeks and may be out of town. I remember her saying something about going to Texas on family business (what a time to be in Texas!). It's 10:00 pm here, which I think is too late to try to call Kusa, even if she is at the temple. I tried to track down Mayapura Chandra's email address, but can't get the site for his school.

I guess I'll try Kusa in the morning, but I don't really expect to get her.

Guest guest

Renal Failure? What the heck? I thought he was in perfect health. Why don't we get reports about devotees BEFORE they get this bad? We use to. Anyhow, I have a devotee distant healing/prayer egroup and I could have sent a request in there. And still can, if they want. Anyway, please keep us all updated. Thanks.

YS,

Prtha dd

Guest guest

I hope and pray that he recovers quickly. I just wrote him a letter yesterday and now I hear this sad news. Just goes to show that we have to appreciate one another, especially while we're still here and not just afterwards.

All glories to Srutakirti Prabhu. All glories to the devotees.

Nope, not yet.

My university's email server wasn't working last night, so I couldn't write Mayapur then, but I wrote him a little while ago. I tried calling Govinda dasi last night, but got her machine, as I have for a while (she may be in Texas--ick!). I'll try calling Kusa later this morning, after the morning program at the temple--it seems too early right now, In fact, I should get to my japa and my Thakurajis' puja.

Later.

It is with great pleasure that I scotch this rumor as quickly as possible. I just spoke woith Kusa, and Srutakirti's health is just fine. Please reassure all his fans everywhere that Sruto is has not suffered kdney failure and is not in the hospital.

Class dismissed!

Guest guest

Well, please tell him that many devotees were concerned and that he has many admirers out here (even those who he never met). Thanks for keeping us informed.

Phew! Am so glad to hear he is ok. Scary to loose devotees, especially at such a young age. I know, we aren't that young ha, but 50 years is not old man.

For the future, if any devotees would like to ask for prayer or distant healing, etc., you can do it by emailing me. However, I dont want to post my address on a public forum, so I will post my web page on the topic. A Healing request can be submitted from there.

Distant Healing & Prayer For Devotees of Krishna:

http://www.geocities.com/priitaa/distant_healing.htm

And if anyone would like to pray for sick devotees, etc.,(a form of devotional service) check out my egroup link below. You don't need to know any special method or have any speical talent for this. Tho if someone wants to learn distant healing, there are links to get free lessons, but I dont teach it. Also, the archives are full of all sorts of tips and interesting info.

Its not a busy egroup that would clog up your email box. Maybe one or two healing requests per month, and one or two other posts on healing, etc. But its a wonderful way to serve when we dont have other ways, or even when we do! That's partially why I started it, so I could have some service from home.

Anyway, whenever I hear about something as I just did about Sruto, I think, "If only our group had known about it, we could have prayed." Not about guaranteeing results, just good for the soul -- everyones.

Krishnas_Distance_Healers

Was here in LA before Ratha Yatra for few days, she gave class and bought my last 18" Krsna doll left in the store /images/graemlins/frown.gif Missing doll making.

I'm glad Sruta Kirti is ok.

Guest guest

Tantra? Yuck! No! Though some do use Rei-ki or Pranic healing, but many use prayer to Krishna. I can't imagine why you would think a devotee would use tantra, tho I know you are sincere and if there is a question on your mind, its better to ask than not to.

YS,

Prtha dd

Guest guest

plain old prayer to krishna?

Plain old? hehe Never underestimate the poewr of prayer to Krishna! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

YS,

Prtha dd