IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
atma

Are You Serious?

Rate this topic

A Wisconsin farmer who erected a cast-iron scarecrow in the shape of a cow is being sued by his neighbors for injuries to their bulls. Nearly 50 bulls suffered groin injuries attempting to mate with the disinterested decoy.

Susan Smith, who in 1994 pushed her car into a lake, killing her two sons inside, was recently seeking pen pals on Writeaprisoner.com."I consider myself to be sensitive, caring, and kindhearted," wrote Smith. "I love rainbows, Mickey Mouse, the beach, the mountains, and waterfalls." She removed the ad after negative media attention.

A British surrogate mother has given birth to eight babies in eight years. Carole Horlock, 36, is paid up to $8000 for carrying a child. But she says she spends a lot on maternity needs, and does it strictly for the joy of helping infertile couples."When I'm not pregnant, I feel like I've been fired from a job I love," she says.

And I am sure that Susan Smith's children thought she was sensitive, caring and kindhearted and also loved rainbows, Mickey Mouse, the beach, the mountains and waterfalls and their mommy until....

The cow thing made me laugh but the woman that loves being pregnant needs help fast!!!

I was going to make a comment about the woman who wants to stay pregnant and the 50 bulls looking for a real cow but then I thought I better not.

Especially after my speech on excercising proper behavior in mixed devotee company. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

A Welsh peeping Tom was sentenced to spend 12 hours staring at the naked residents of Sunset Valley Naturist Park, ages 65 to 91. Willard Burton was strapped into a wooden chair while the seniors strolled by. "This was a cruel an unusual punishment," Burton said. "once or twice, I thought I was going to be sick."

A group of British thieves couldn't crack open a safe, so they tied it to their car and dragged it for a mile back to their hideaway. People in the village of Cam called police after being awakened by the loud booms made by the one-ton steel box as it bounced down the street. Investigators followed the gouges in the road and found the safe sitting outside the suspects apartment. "It wasn't our greatest piece of detective work," said a spokesman.

The family of a New Mexico man is suing a Catholic priest for proclaiming at his funeral that the deceased was headed for Hades. The Rev. Scott Mansfield told 200 surprised mourners that Ben Martinez was "lukewarm in his faith" and that "the Lord vomited people like Ben out of his mouth to hell," according to the suit. Martinez's family says the priest was angry at their son for not attending Mass the last year of his life, when he was suffering emphysema.

A Florida couple is suing a McDonald's franchise over a hard bagel. The suit alleges that the bagel was improperly prepared and broke several of John O'Hare's teeth. His wife then "lost the care, comfort, consortium, and society of her husband," the suit says. The owner of the franchise says she has no idea how a bagel could leave a man incapable of making love to his wife regardless of how it was prepared. "It's a bagel," she said.

An Alabama trucker removed his own appendix with a kitchen knife and cocktail fork after drinking a bottle of beer as an anesthetic. Horace Wilfrey was aided by his mother, who eventually called 911 whaen Wilfrey passed out following the succesful operation. "Everybody says I'm crazy," says Wilfrey. "Maybe I am. But I could never abide doctors."