IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

sex desire

Rate this topic

because it is a pervertion of the original love for krsna that we had in the spiritual world

in this world we have everything we had in vaikunta, only we have changed the center o our life from GOD to MINE (in Italy we say : from DIO to MIO) ... and the troubles started

Guest guest

About amore per Dio. Please tell us about how we can easily get this love,per amor di Dio.

Dobbiamo praticare il canto del Santo Nome del Signore associandoci il piu' possibile con chi Lo ama e canta le Sue glorie

word for word:

Dobbiamo (we must) praticare (practice) il canto (the chanting) del (of the) Santo (holy) Nome (name) del Signore (of the lord) associandoci (beeing in association) il piu' possibile (more as possible) con (with) chi (whom) Lo ama (loves Him) e canta (and he chants) le Sue (His) glorie (glories)

translation:

we must practice the hare krishna chanting more as possible in association with people who is already chanting and who experiences a loving relationship with the Lord

purport:

i am very fortunate to have friends like you all in AUDARYA to speak of krsna... please forgive me for my offences, please give me your blessings to chant harekrishna in all my life and in the next(s)

Guest guest

by Sri Srimad Gour Govinda Swami Maharaja

Srila Narottama dasa Thakura has prayed for us in his songs. He has said, "0, I am such a fellow, so fallen. I am not pure I am most impure, therefore I face so many impediments, so many obstacles in my bhajana. Please, this is my great fear, I cannot chant, I cannot do bhajana, but You are so merciful. I take shelter of Your lotus feet now. No other shelter is there for me. Please eradicate all these problems, impediments and obstacles from my path of bhajana. Then I can chant the holy name and become happy, joyful and blissful." Sri Prema-Bhakti-candrika, Song 3.

Srila Narottama dasa Thakura is praying for us. Feeling one with us, he is praying. You should understand this thing. You are such a fool! Can't you understand? Such sadhus and mahajanas like Srila Narottama dasa Thakura, their hearts bleed for us seeing our suffering. So they pray for us. The songs they have written are the prayers that you have to offer.

By the sadhu's mercy, vaisnava's mercy, guru-krpa- you can achieve all success. Without that mercy how can you offer such a prayer, no possibility is there, not at all. I am a murkha. I am dumb. I cannot utter one word. How can I utter these things? Sri guru karuna. Without the mercy, karuna of Sri Guru, I cannot utter such prayers. Guru-sadhu-vaisnava's mercy is required. They are teaching us, they are taking care of us. They are so merciful and they are great well-wishing friends for us. They protect us and maintain us. Without their protection we will feel hopeless but they are there.

We are really hopeless, aren't we? Why don't you feel so? So callous, why you are so? You are really hopeless, isn't it? Really hopeless. Why don't you feel so? Why don't you cry? Heart of stone, not melting, not melting, it is like hard stone, a hard block. Hard block of stone not melting at all. But by associating with sadhus, hearing all these things, getting punishment from sadhus. The sadhu slaps you and says, "You rascal!" Then that prayer will be possible.

Guest guest

Please dont call it as Bollywood movies....Say as Indian film industry....these people have blindly copied Hollywood as Bollywood (B for bombay).Its sooo sick to hear Bollywoood

Guest guest

Having quoted you as saying:

We have a desire of sex for love, but in reality love does not exist in a biological reaction, it exists in devotion to krishna.

The lust of this world is not love, the true love is realy what krishna gives us.

You nevertheless later stated that:

The beauty and appreciation of love exists in Bollywood movies.

yes that is true.

Hmm, so if love only exists in devotion to Krishna, and love is depicted in Bollywood movies, then QED that Bollywood movies are actually devotional in nature!

What an awesome religion this is! I can watch Rani Mukherjee and Madhuri Dixit in their skimpy mini-skirts and still learn about devotion to Krishna!

And even though you celebrate that you have found these two things contradictory thus proving me to be an idiot... in reality I don't think both of those posts which you have posted above are contradictory at all.

I never said "Rani Mukherjee and Madhuri Dixit in their skimpy mini-skirts" show "devotion to Krishna!"

But I did say that the Indian film industry makes "love" into something that we could celebrate.

One good example is the movie "Hum aapke hai koun".

They mistakenly make it so that the lust of this world= real love... but that does not mean they don't celebrate love.

I was just appreciating them for being addicted to loving people...but I don't agree with the hero guy fighting and kicking all the other people's asses for a girl.

If you wish to indulge yourself in lustful acts and think that is love , then you are wrong.

Anyway, could you answer me if you are the guest who posted against Hare krishna people and their "ways of doing things" in the other post? - i am just curious, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guest guest

And even though you celebrate that you have found these two things contradictory thus proving me to be an idiot... in reality I don't think both of those posts which you have posted above are contradictory at all.

But I did say that the Indian film industry makes "love" into something that we could celebrate.

One good example is the movie "Hum aapke hai koun".

I was just appreciating them for being addicted to loving people...

Govindaram, do you still think ILK was joking?

- moron

Hare Krishna

Hey, is that your new screen name now 'moron'

quite cool really in a irocic, funny, sort of a way. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bollywood films are complete waste of time, they are just 'time pass', you watch one, you have basically seen them all, there are some good ones, but to liken Krishna-Bhakti to a bollywood film is insane, I have no idea what I_L_K is talking about, maybe she just likes certain one, but we all have our favs.

Guest guest

This exchange between His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada and some of his disciples took place on October 18, 1975, during a morning walk in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Disciple: In your commentary on Srimad Bhagavatam, you write that if people want to increase their material advancement, then they should also increase their sex lives.

Srila Prabhupada: Yes. Without sex one cannot be materially enthusiastic. And if you stop sex, then you become spiritually advanced. This is the secret. If you stop sex, then you will become spiritually advanced, and if you indulge in sex, then you will become materially enthusiastic. That is the difference between Western and Eastern culture. The whole Eastern culture is based on how to stop sex, and here in the Western countries how to increase sex. They are eating meat, eggs, drinking wine. These things will increase sex desire. And as soon as you get a very satisfactory sex life, you become enthusiastic to work hard. Therefore for karmis, or those seeking material advancement, marriage is necessary, because without sex they cannot work. And for those seeking spiritual advancement, sex is prohibited.

Guest guest

let us apply this instructions correctly.. according time, place, circumstance and guna / karma of the pratictioner... exactly as srila prabhupada would have done..

yes for chastity

no for repression