IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
I_love_krishna_

Who wants ABDULLAH to leave....

Rate this topic

signed up yesterday and has only posted this garbage. My opinion is that we already know him and this is a new identity for him to harrass us with.

Ignore him - by responding and acknowledging him at all gives him fuel to continue his garbage.

You can alert admin to him by clicking on the little icon at the bottom of his posts.

Hare Krishna

Why are Muslims always trying to convert, people esp..Krishna Bhakta & Hindus, I mean why would we want to become a Muslim, WHY???????????I tell you why???????

Krishna is a friend is loving, kind etc...

Allah is impersonal, has no form (brahman).

<font color="blue">O </font color> <font color="green"> Mind </font color> <font color="red"> Just </font color> <font color="orange">Worship </font color> <font color="black"> Krsna </font color>

.... as far as I'm concerned. Does he really think that saying 'please' will get me to click on any of his threads? He's a very sick little boy, and likely has dynamite strapped to his keyboard. But we did get to see where the dynamite types come from, so the aggravation wasn't all a waste of time.

Guest guest

I don't want him to leave. I find his ignorance of all things Vedic to be entertaining. Isn't he the guy who equates Kalki with Mohammed, and then concludes that Hindus should convert to Islam? Maybe he would have more luck with the "conversion-by-sword" approach of his ancestors.

Really, some of the arguments of these Christian and Muslim proselytizers are so trite one can't help but find renewed strength in Sanaatana-dharma.