IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

The Terminator has a new mission...

Rate this topic

Arnold is just riding the wave of his celebrity status and the political heritage of his wife. Gads...and this will probably get him elected.

I agree California's problems started long before Davis became govenor. Businesses and people started the exodus years ago.

Also agreed...Stallone is worse!! Surprised he is not running also! He has close ties to Santa Barbara having been in a home there for the troubled minded. I used to work there and he pours loads of dollars into it.

Thanks LE. If you do move here I will have at least two votes. But don't start packing yet, I still need $3,500 and today is the last day

...who feels committed to many of the state's important programs but not as committed to spending money ...

The problem is just the opposite. After the internet bubble burst in the last year of the Clinton adminstration the country entereed the beginning of a recession cycle. Then 9/11 etc.

What did Davis do? He increased spending 30% to his political backers. He has proposed TRIPLING the car registration taxes for next year. Even most Demos want this political hack run out of office.

I saw briefly a news article yesterday about Arnold's father being one of Hitler's notorious Nazi Stormtroopers. I was not interested enough to read the whole thing but thought how timely for his opponents that this article surfaced.

Yep his karma has caught up with him,

He gets a boiled egg thrown at him,

and his ego is de-flated on the spot..

anyone see it on the news..ha ha ha ..

stick to what u know Arnie...acting! (Mmmm)

Terminator 15-OAP's

I won't be back

Different perception by a mile.

Actually I have seen the clip several times. He is walking through a line of people on both sides of him and someone moron throws an unboiled egg that hits hi in the upper chest shoulder area. And Arnold doesn't even turn his head. He was unphased and kept walking and smiling even as he took his coat off and just kept smiling and moving on.

It is amazing how two people can see the same thing and have their brains process the event so differently.

BTW I am not a supporter of Arnold. he is way to socialy liberal.

Pro abortion rights.

Pro gun control.

Pro gay unions.

On economic issues he may not be so bad.

Hare Krishna

Ok Ok it was an unboiled egg! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Pro Abortion, Mr.Arnie has no choice on this me thinks.

Theist:

On economic issues he may not be so bad.

Have you forgotten his burger chain venture..rank. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

You are right about flip side of coins. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif