IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

10 ways to Combat Evangelists

Rate this topic

More of the same nonsense really. Best to ignore them or find a way to say something positive by playing off their post. Not that they will get it because they aren't listen anyway. But others listening in will.

Mostly these guys get caught up in their delusions of imitating that great devotee ascetic John the Baptist. This causes them to travel around and then suddenly appear with a few proclamations designed to instill fear of God's wrath and then they depart.

Make the best use of a bad bargain.

We can just offer obeisance to Lord Jesus Christ and continue with chanting the Father's name.

Then I would have to learn that code book.

It's tough living in a brain tha wakes up every morning with less brain cells then it had when it went to sleep.

"Hello nice to meet you" What's my name again?"

I was hoping someone could help me with that today!

What's my name again?"

I gotta start some cheat sheets and hang them up above my computer - netspeak and code cheatsheets!! It is gonna take me forever to post anything now.

I'm opting for cremation.I don't want to waste the space.

That is unless I can presell my body for dog food. I figure it would be a specialty item in hollywood for some old bats poodle.

Hey, don't you wave you finger at me, Im only joking. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Theist you'd be a waste of space oops sorry I mean grave. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

WOW I like the fact devotees have a sense of humour, but make sure I don't go too far. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Heres a joke though for you Amercians..Ironic!

OK I'm changing my plans. I'm going to buy a big chunk of land in Britain and be buried there. On my tombstone I will have inscribed: I lie here, taking up valuable space, in honor of Govindaram.