IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Can krishna hate you?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Whenever I try to ask something from krishna , the opposite happens.

For example, if I say I need a new part-time job with good salary, my boss decreases my salary by half!

I say I want to work more for money for my college education, my employer says take some time off.

She used to like me, now she almost hates me. I turn to krishna, but everything I ask will go into another direction.

I say I don't want all these material desires for me, then I get tempted too much.

I say I need to make money in the summer so that i can support my self (in the future) and pay for my college, but krishna made my employer almost fire me and decrease my salary in half.

Is the life of all devotees like this or is it just that krishna personally hates me?

If you sitting on a nail and praying to Krishna to help you. And you honest in your prayer.

Krishna may showing you a way to different bench with cushion on it instead of nail.

PS. on personal note - everytime I had problems before they were blessings 1-2 years later and best thing ever happened to me.

I posted the chapter on a separate thread. Please read the chapter. It's all right there. The life details will vary from person to person but the cure for our problems remains the same.

Guest guest

/images/graemlins/smile.gif may be I was asking too many things from him. May be that is the problem, but thank you theist your other thread did give me some hope... i guess.

I_love_krishna_

Guest guest

I_love_krishna_ ---------------original poster, sorry, got a comp problem, sometimes I don't sign my name on purpose