IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Atmatattva Prabhu's Ramayana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First time I heard this tapes back in Russia and even with my little knowledge of the english language it was so hillarious I was like madman walking around moscow temple with my walkman and listening this stories and laughing....

8 years later I listen same Ramayana tapes almost everynight for last 7 years. I know it by heart and still can't stop listening. I dress Sita Ram Laxman Hanuman in the Potomac temple and really nothing can be more blissful to know Whom you dressing and what They have done!

It is also playing in my house along with SP lectures etc... non stop to purify the house.

Does anyone else enjoying this tapes?

I like then spiritual topic conveyed with a humour. But I do carry some of the things on this tapes with a grain of salt until I get it confirmed from Sastra...

Things like Hanuman destroying Ashoka van for example, and AT prabhu tells that Hanuman passing water on some of the keepers of the ashoka van etc... if you know what I mean.

I wonder if this things mentioned anywhere in puranas or they are the humour twist to the story... And how much this twists is a bona fide....