IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hare_krishna

HAre Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yes, he speaks sometimes in absolute, sometimes according time, place and circumstance

(i will believe in srila prabhupada until i will verify that he's speaking right......... in my 20years of practice i have no doubts, there's something i do not understand in some esoteric matters, but i have a little bit of faith that helps me)

the sipritual master has to be sat, cit , ananda... if he's not like that, or better , if there are not PERFECT masters available , vaishavism (and religion in general terms) has not foundations

Guest guest

<<Srila Prabhupada is always right?>>

Not "always".

He has not proven to be wrong about his preaching bhagavat dharma - vaishnavism.

he was not right when he said, "we are not hindus, and we are not preaching hinduism."

he did it to make easy for westerners to accept KC.

it is like fooling a sick child

to make it accept a beneficial medicine.

so it is not a big deal.

however, if his followers do not understand this and keep insisting they are not hindus, and look down at hindus, then it is not good.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

why you are using for your religion a name (hindu) given by muslims?

personally i am a non indian prabhupada follower, but i accept in some contexts to be called as an hindu and i do not look down at my indian brothers

so, please limit your critics to people who are behaving not properly and be careful with the rest of the prabhupada followers all over the world

of course if you use your religion for fanaticism and nationalism, i am not HINDU LIKE YOU!!

haribol