IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

More blond jokes

Rate this topic

Q. Why do blondes wash their hair in the sink?

A. Because that's where you’re supposed to wash vegetables.

Q. What do smart blondes and UFO's have in common?

A. You always hear about them but never see them.

Q. What is a brunette between two blondes?

A. An interpreter.

Q. Hear about the blonde that bought an AM radio?

A. It took her a month to figure out she could play it at night too.

----

A blonde and a brunette are driving down the highway in a convertible. The brunette knows that she's speeding so she asks the blonde if there's a cop behind them. The blonde looks behind her and sees a cop and tells the brunette. The brunette then asks if he's got his lights on. The blonde replies "Yes...No...Yes...No...Yes...No"

----

A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys could get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you."

----

Two blondes were in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their Mercedes with a coat hanger. They tried and tried to get the door open, but they just couldn't! The blonde with the coat hanger stopped for a moment to catch her breath. The other blonde said anxiously, "Hurry up! It's starting to rain and the top is down."

----

Three blondes are stuck on a desert island and one finds a magic lamp. They rub it and a genie pops out and gives them each a wish. the first blonde says, "I wish I was 10% smarter so I could get off of this island." Then she turns into a redhead and swims off the island. The second sees what happens and says "I wish I was 25% smarter so that I can get off this island!" She then turns into a brunette, makes a raft from trees and sails off. Finally, the third blonde says "I wish I was 50% smarter so I can get off this island." She then suddenly turns into a man and walks across the bridge.

----

A blonde walks into a doctor's office. She gets in the room with the doctor and says, "Doc, I hurt all over." The doctor is really confused. He says, "What do you mean, you hurt all over?" The blonde says, "I'll show you."

She then touches herself on her leg. "OW!!! I hurt there." Then she touches her earlobe. "OW!!!!!! I hurt there too!" Then she touches her hair. "OW!!!!! EVEN MY HAIR HURTS!" So the doctor sits back and thinks on it for 5 min. Then he says, "Tell me, is blonde your natural hair color?" The blonde says "Yes, why?"

The doctor says, "Well, you got a broken finger..."

----

What do you get when you offer a blonde "a penny for your thoughts"?

Change.

----

A blonde walks up to a Coke machine and puts in a coin. Out pops a coke. The blonde looks amazed and runs away to get some more coins. She returns and starts feeding the machine madly and of course the machine keeps feeding out drinks. Another person walks up behind the blonde and watches her antics for a few minutes before stopping her and asking if someone else could have a go. The blonde spins around and shouts in her face: Can't you see I'm winning.

The smartest person in school is a blonde /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am not the smartest person in my school, So... Am I more stupid than her! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

That means the whole school is stupid /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Our school is the second best in Long Island , So, The whole Long Island is stupid /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Oh my god, the smartest person in my school is going to MIT!

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif so, MIT is filled with bunch of idiots because they accepted a blonde!!

Oh no!!!!!!!, MIT is one of the smartest places in the world! but it is filled with blondes like the one from my school

The whole world is stupid! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I just found out that the whole world with all 6 billion(and counting) people is stupid! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Then I conclude that i am stupid because i am dumber than some blonde /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

to share a one calorie diet soda. They divided it equally between three glasses but then just stood there staring at it.

A bruntette walked up and asked them what they were doing and one blonde replied, " We are trying to figure out which glass of soda has the calorie in it."