IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

mahak on movies

Rate this topic

this is something we can agree on. The series was great - perhaps add some of the special effects available today and viola! However, Stonehearted prabhu brings out a very valid point in that they are older now. But that series is spectacular!!

Hare Krishna Atmaji

You are right I do have a tooth ache, ate some Cloves at Thiest advice,

That person you saw was Guy Pearce said stonehearted

"would make a good Sisupala"

<font color="blue">O </font color> <font color="green"> Mind </font color> <font color="red"> Just </font color> <font color="orange">Worship </font color> <font color="black"> Krsna </font color>

Guest guest

Haribol. We should cite examples of work to justify our selections for actors.

I must set example here. A movie titled Labyrinth featured David Bowie as the antagonist. This portrayal leads me to wish that (in time an place) David Bowie would be a perfect architect Maya.

Ya see, even minor characters of mahabharata are so important, there is no movie without Agni (see the headless horseman in the Johnny Depp vehicle as portrayed by christopher walkin), there is no movie without a convincing Duryodhana (Edward Norton as in Fight Club).

In my not-so-humble opinion, Sanjaya is the most important role, and the entire movie must be based on his vision. Vidura, too, is a most important role for a noble hero type actor. One of the most important scene is not the battle, but the scene on the eve of their thirteenth year in exile, where Dharma tests the Pandavas (and kills them all but Yudhisthira). The Crane and the Quiz is the lesson of the entire movie.

Haribol, ys, mahaksadasa