IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
I_love_krishna_

What is GALVA?

Rate this topic

It is a homosexual activist group that wants to make same sex relationships acceptable in vaisnava associations.

They consider themselves reformers. In truth they are deformers.

Worth avoiding.

Guest guest

How can it be to take the highest person -Sri Krishna and His Sri Sankirtana Movement-and promote the lowest form of activity all in the name of political correctness ???

One thing I have found out about homos and lesbians is that humbleness in their character is conspicuous by it's absence. They are generally very rude and insulting. They like to offend others by imposing their outragious sexual orientation on others and trying to force them to accept them for what they are. They go around telling everybody they are sexually perverted and practically begging somebody to be rude and insulting to them.

Maybe us single guys should start a group called the Vaishnava Playboy Association - VPA. We could try to force all the devotees to accept that we can can be permiscuous loverboys of Playgirls and partygirls and still be proper persons worthy of the Vaishnava designation.

Even if I was a Playboy and partyhound who consorted with loose women and party girls, I certainly would never try to force the movement to acknowledge me as being a proper Vaishnava. I certainly am not a proper Vaishnava at all and do not need affirmation from the movement that I am a Vaishnava. I don't consider myself a Vaishnava. I have some interest and attraction in the Vaishnava philosophy, but I certainly don't consider myself to be a proper Vaishnava at all. I am a lowly person suffering in illusion. I hope to be a Vaishnava someday or some lifetime in the future.

I don't need confirmation or affirmation from the movement that I am a Vaishnava even though I fall short in many ways. I would not want to disgrace Vaishnavism by calling myself a Vaishnava. I might be some sort of aspiring devotee who had a few good years in ISKCON, but I don't need anyone to accept or approve me as a Vaishnava.

Guest guest

We are not the body! Krishna does NOT care which other body type we are attracted to! Shame on all of you.