IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
zuzu

Rules to live by to be one with Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

the 4 regulative principles :no meat eating, no illict sex, no intoxication, no gambling. sincerely chant the maha-mantra "Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare."

the more sincerely you follow these principles and chant the Holyname, the more spiritual progress you'll make.

make sure you read Bhagavad-gita (as it is) by His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada

Guest guest

chant hare krishna mahamantra, be vegetarian, search for the association of good more advanced devotes to learn and for other krsna conscious friends to share thoughts and realizations..... is you are sincere, krsna will send you soon an autentic spiritual master....

please chant hare krishna more as you can but in a regular basis, fixing a minimum number of mantras to chant each day

this vow will demonstrate to sri krsna that you are serious and determined... and everything will follow... devotees association, accepting a guru, changing bad material habits etc.

Don't eat meat, follow non-violence, No drugs(ofcourse duh), gambling and also...

1. never follow temptation

2. Do what you are supposed to do with out any intention of the result.

3. prefer internal peace over external glory.

4. Be content with what you have.

5. Never show anger.

6. Accept every feeling as natural.

7. Live in modesty, honesty and in a simple organized way of life.

_________

Guest guest

Srila Rupa Goswami has said:

Always remember Krishna and never for get him for a moment.

The core of the philosophy of Sri Caitanya is to hear from a living Guru and serve him while chanting the holy names.

Sadhu Sanga is the most important activity and all other rules and regulations are to facilitate this.

- AlaNath

My dear spirit soul,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

Here is a very simplified breakdown of what I have personally understood from reading the Bhagavad-gita.

To develope pure love for God, Krsna, is the ultimate goal of life.

There are many paths that all have the same goal (Lord Krsna). What ever your prediliction is helps determine your path.

The Lord doesn't require anything of you. He lays out the path to follow and asks you give what you can.

See Lord Krsna in everything. The ocean, the flowers, and the sweet twittering of birds.

When you act try to realize that you are not the doer. Offer the results of your actions up to the Lord.

We are eternal, blissful, spiritual beings. We are not these material bodies.

Knowing this, realize that ALL living beings are also blissful, eternal, and spiritual and respect and treat them as such.

yatra yogesvarah krsno

yatra partho dhanur-dharah

tatra srir vijayo bhutir

dhruva nitir matir mama

Wherever there is Krsna, the master of all mystics, and wherever there is Arjuna, the supreme archer, there will also certainly be opulence, victory, extraordinary power, and morality. That is my opinion.

That says it all! Just remember Lord Krsna is with you always. If you can you have achieved the perfection of all yogas.

Hope this helps.

Your servant,

Narayani

Guest guest

my opinion has not much value... but i am happy that every answer emphasizes harekrishna mantra, love for krishna and not only strict rules and regulations... they are important, but not more than harinama