IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
srivats

lonely and depressed

Rate this topic

Do u ever felt alone , lonely and depressed about ur future or problems ? if 'yes' is the

answer then u can go about reading this further.

A teen chap was feeling very depressed due to his official problem and broken heart.

so he took a break and went for occasion on woods.He hired a place near lake and was enjoying

the beauty of the nature which made him very relaxed from his hectic office life.

One day while walking across the woods he saw a man on fifties trying to ride a horse and

was not able to make it , This scene has become regular to the chap .

on one day the old man managed to climb on the horse but fell down during the course.

The chap watching this was laughing at the old man and ran towards

him for helping. He took the old man to his place and did first aid to him.

They had a conversation about each other and then the chap asked with teasing manner "why at this age u are trying to ride a horse ?"

the man took a deep breath and replied " I will give answer to this question tomarrow at the woods "

he also added " Before that i would like u to do some work on urself " the chap nodded and waited for the reply " Have u ever felt the fear of death ? " asked the old man, " I am too young to think abt that" he replied with a grin . "well do think that u are goin to die before mid night and Do write down things that u wanted to do in your life ,when u come to meet me on woods " The chap made a hesitating look at him , "okey thanks for ur help " said the old man preparing to start " its my pleasure " the chap said handing over the coat and cap.

Then He had a nice lunch and roamed on the lakeview went to a party near the woods came back to his place at 1hr before mid night ,while he was about to sleep , suddennly he felt very lonely and

depressed he thought of the words of the old man and He feared that he is really goin to die

before midnight , remembering what the old man has told ,he hurried to his desk and started writing

down all the things he wanted to do before he die.

He kept on writing things till early in the morning and slept after making lumpsum of papers.

The chap hurried to see the old man but he was not on the woods , he walked down to the lakeview and he couldnt believe that the old man was riding the horse in the lakeview waving his hands

at the chap ! .He went and said sorry for asking that Question to the old man." now i understand that i have so many things to do before i die and i am leaving rite now to my city " said the chap

The old man smiled and said " Well dont let ur mind free enough to think about lonelyness

and depression we got only one life to do all the things we wish to do " ,

"I dont have much time for those feelings " the chap said with grin .

WE have to understand what alone and lonliness do mean, there are certain things which we

do alone like sleeping ,taking bath and we wont normally feel for being alone on

that times . One may be alone enjoying reading book for hours , some times when we happen to be alone then we will feel for that whereas even if one standing in middle of close friends and

if he feels that no one is there to hear him then he is lonley.

This feeling will come to everyone when we feel emptiness in ourselfes,once we started feeling

this, our old breakups and problems will join this feeling , making us depressed .we will feel

totally detached from this world as if everyone grouped and left us alone .Then we hang our head down and say to ourselfs " No one is there to hear me".

On that time we have to think we are closely realted to nature and should think of all the

things which we wished to do in our life, we have to engage ourselfes into good acts such that

the feeling gets vanished.We may need to banish the blues often or once in blue moon that depends on us , but by doin so we can have clear vision of whats happening around us and definitely can take better decisions.

Take decisions whether good or bad , its good that you have taken a decision !

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala !

Srivats

Haribol !

Someone has told me , to undo bad habbits , try taking good habbit on the place of the bad habbit .

Like Good for Bad .I suppose i can take up for the bad habbit , giving gift to someone when you are feeling lonely , depressed or unhappy.

But i guess i will be giving more gifts in the near future

he he /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala !

Srivats

Mr. Lonely

Artist: Bobby Vinton (peak Billboard position # 1 in 1964)

Words and Music by Bobby Vinton and Gene Allan

Lonely, I▓m Mr. Lonely

I have nobody for my own

I am so lonely, I▓m Mr. Lonely

Wish I had someone to call on the phone

Now I▓m a soldier, a lonely soldier

Away from home through no wish of my own

That▓s why I▓m lonely, I▓m Mr. Lonely

I wish that I could go back home

Letters, never a letter

I get no letters in the mail

I▓ve been forgotten, yes, forgotten

Oh how I wonder, how is it I failed

Now I▓m a soldier, a lonely soldier

Away from home through no wish of my own

That▓s why I▓m lonely, I▓m Mr. Lonely

I wish that I could go back home

Transcribed by Ronald E. Hontz

ronhontz@worldnet.att.net

Count your blessings. Don't let anyone or anything discourage u. That's not to say bad omens should not caution us to make us thoroughly rethink our half-baked plans.

we will all feel more & more depressed... bar none... save & except those who embrace Rudyard Kipling's version of our sasmparadAya leader Lord BrahmAji's 10th Canto

tat te'nukampam susamixamano...

succinctly reiterated by Srila Bhaktiraxaka SrIdhardev:

"The environment is favorable, friendly"

I have got a friend. His name is Sri Krishna. He is always there for me, like an angel of mercy. Kirtanye sada hari. You will not feel lonely. He is our eternal friend from time immemorial. Let us not lose contact of this friend.

I have been in two car accidents, nothing happened to me because I sort of knew krishna is going to protect me.

I didn't have a scratch on me!

but the other car who hit us in two instances was heavily damaged.

The accident occured when the car was going in 65 miles per hour....

To have complete faith in the words of Srila Prabhupada and to engage in what he has said without delay, 100 cent, no messing, completely, without-delay,

whats the problem O mind, you thick head, why do you deny Krishna's servant, engage with determination and patience, and be tolerant of all circumstances...amen.

Please understand that death will come at the appointed moment only. Krishna does not protect our material bodies, but gives solace to our souls. He slowly demats us i.e., creates detachment from material things and directly speaks to us. A recent example: There was a plane crash in Sudan. Out of the 115 passengers aboard, only a 2 year old child survived. That child's time had not come, so she could not be killed. The point is if your time is not up, you are not going to die. That is Krishna's guarantee. Anyway I am also a complete neophyte, Just trying to understand Krishna better. Any mistake on my part, please excuse

Hare Krishna

He protected Gokula from the wrath of Indra, I think he does protect our material bodies.

but he owns our bodies and if something bad happens to the devotee, it is krishna's mercy alone.

If a devotee's body is protected thus avoiding the devotee extreme pain then I think its krishna's love.

The moment you think of Krishna, all the physical pain is reduced to nothing. You get a sense of deja vu whenever you think of him. He gives you so much happiness that you tend to forget everything else. When you see a portrait of Krishna, you get a sinking feeling, a calming influence on your mind. Especially when you see his picture as a child, you really feel like playing with him.

Hare Krishna