IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
fifthwheelchapel

peace treaty with consequences "part one"

Rate this topic

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: And in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate

The Issue here is Jerusalem

Jerusalem belongs to Israel. Israel belongs to God.

2 Chronicles 9:8 God loved Israel, to establish them forever

Man will take that which belongs to God, and will divide it between men. But all who support this move will die a horrifying death in the flames of Hell.

This is what brings the son of God (Jesus) back to Earth.

Zechariah 14:4 His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of olives, which is before Jerusalem.

Read Revelation 21:1-7 But for now look at verse 2

Verse 2: I John saw the holy city New Jerusalem coming down....

Why???

Because when man divided Jerusalem; it became into such of an improper use. And is brought into such of a worse condition (By other Gods).

The son of God is rejected by all who support dividing Jerusalem.

Read and study Luke 20:1-19

Jesus told of this in a parable; for now we"ll look at verses 17-18:

The stone which the builders rejected the same is become the head of the corner,

Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Now go back to Daniel 9:27

Look at just one word; Midst

Midst: means (1) Merging of middes

(2) With unhistoric: "This is of interest"

Unhistoric: Means (1) Unconcerned with history

(2) Unconcerned with evidence for a fact of history

(3) Unconcerned with a source of history as a Historical Document

HISTORICAL DOCUMENT: THIS WOULD BE THE HOLY WORD OF GOD!!!!

Men may ignore this document, but God has not brought an end to it. He will always go by his word that he spoke and has been recorded.

CONTINUE TO PART TWO

P.s. This will affect the whole world; every nation.

All man kind must lay aside their nationalities, their language differences and their religious beliefs: And this includes all religions.

It is important at this time that all who will admit there is a creator, he is the God in heaven, the father of all to ask forgiveness and pray to the father to help us all come into one mind and one spirit in and or with him.

This is the only way to survive.

We Can Not Change Prophesy, But We Sure Can Renew Our Minds!!!!!

This would make our soul and or spirit BORN AGAIN It Would Be From Above!!!!!!!!

Prophesy: Jesus will return and set up his kingdom in Israel with New Jerusalem.

Dated: March 2003

All man kind must lay aside their nationalities, their language differences and their religious beliefs: And this includes all religions.

It is important at this time that all who will admit there is a creator, he is the God in heaven, the father of all to ask forgiveness and pray to the father to help us all come into one mind and one spirit in and or with him.

Yes we must lay aside or transcend our false identities which we have acquired in this world. "I am American or Indian", "I speak English or Hindi", "I am Christian or Hindu."

I can very much appreciate what you are saying here. God will protect us, not any religious affiliation. here is a verse from the Bhagavad-gita(18.66) to illustrate that point you make.

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinfull reactions. Do not fear.

No nation or race or religion can save us. Only the Lord Himself.

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinfull reactions. Do not fear."

Thank you,

This is such an important issue for all man kind

We are all the children of God (Kirsna)

May we all come to know him to the fullest.

Bill

Because when man divided Jerusalem; it became into such of an improper use. And is brought into such of a worse condition (By other Gods).

The son of God is rejected by all who support dividing Jerusalem.

_________

what is the symbolic meaning here of Jerusalem? The splitting of Jerusalem here has an uncanny similarity with the splitting of hastinapur...

One more thing! /images/graemlins/grin.gif , The other Gods here, They seem similar to demigods in Hinduism.

I love Krishna,

First I would like to say I like your username I love Krishna (God) too.

Jerusalem is being divided between the Israelites & the Palestines. Jerusalem is part of Israel given to the Israelites by God. Man is dividing and taking land that God gave them and giving it away. Thus when you see it stand where it ought not.

I dont know about the hastinapur...

or about demigods in hinduism.

In love and compassion,

Bill

Thanks! I am in love with God /images/graemlins/smile.gif

don't mind me if I offend you in any way, its probably my own ignorance that usually offends people.

Lets come to the real question:

How is man dividing Israel? Isn't Israel a hunk of soil? so if I say I bought a house in Israel wouldn't that be dividing it? and is that a sin?

is that what you are trying to say... because in my logic, there is no way you can divide israel between man and ____

because ____ there is no other species that matches the intelligence of man...... so if it is given to man, he cannot divide it again because it is still controlled by man... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Am I confusing you too? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

_______

Hastinapur is a symbolic city from Indian theology where Hastinapur gets divided into people who are under dharma (God) and people who are not under God.

Is that what you are trying to say in relation to jerusalem?