IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

Atma!! where are you?

Rate this topic

I was not sure where to put this post but I have been wondering for several days now where is Atma???? I checked back and we have not heard from her since May 19. Did you mention going away or anything for a while?

Somebody told me you were asking for me because I'm not spending that much time in the internet lately, just answering personal e-mails. After work and family I hardly have time for anything and I had to set priorities. Internet or sleep, that was the question /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm doing a maha clean up of the house and amazes me how much junk I accumulated. Two years ago when we entered this house, we had only 3 or 4 suitcases with clothes on it and that's was all. We slept on the floor for a while because we had nothing and now we had so many unnecessary things, getting rid of them is taking some time. It may take me 2 more weeks to finish clearing my space. I'm just going a drawer for day. After that I'll have some free time to participate in the forums again. I miss you too LE.

Haribol