IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Subala

Question from new registered user

Rate this topic

PAMHO. AGTSP

Can anyone kindly clarify for me - since I didn't see the FAQ and rules for this board. Do they exist?

Also i wonder who is a main audience of this board? ISKCON devotees or anyone who can register and do we have moderator?

Point of this question is - anyone who has something to say bad or good about IKSCON or Prabhupada can post here or not?

Can anyone kindly clarify for me - since I didn't see the FAQ and rules for this board. Do they exist?

A few rules exist, but they are only posted in some old threads. I should have them connected to the FAQ link.

Also i wonder who is a main audience of this board?

It is an even mix between ISKCON devotees, Indian Hindus, and westerners interested in Hinduism, though the ISKCON devotees generally are the one's who post.

...do we have moderator?

There are several moderators who will remove inappropriate or offensive posts.

Point of this question is - anyone who has something to say bad or good about IKSCON or Prabhupada can post here or not?

Generally these forums are not for posting negative remarks about anyone or any organization. One is free to express one's views as long as they are relevant to the conversation, but those who have an agenda to attack someone will probably have their posts removed.

My respects for your not wanting to hear inappropriate things. They are still here, but you will learn to avoid the persons and threads that are simply maya. Unfortunately many of them are named "Guest" for obvious reasons; they somehow believe Krsna doesn't know who "Guest" is.

This is a good place. One can increase their desire for Krsna here.

gHari

Haribol !

I have came to this site by accident and i am not member of anyother kind of discussion forums , i dont know something strike me to login as visitor and post threads.

In fact the first posting i posted here was " why i am here sufferring " , Guess krishna knows whats best for me and thats why i am here and one of my friend said my name means " Dear son " , I really dont know whether i am perfect enough to be called as Krishna's Son , but still i feel happy thinking that way.

I havnt done anything to call me as ISKON devotee , i still dont know whats the rules for that. but i am happy to be hear with others . Everyone are good here , the discussions are extermely helpful to get knowledge on spirtualism.

To end this thread let me transulate a good song which i learnt recently.

Govidha Bholo Gopala Bholo

Ram Ram Bholo Harinam Bholo

Allah Maliku Isha Nanakku (2)

Jho rashtra Mahavir Buddha nam Bholo (2)

Yeh nam saare hai jeevan sahare

Paramaanandhaki kolthey hai dware

jho nam chaho who naam bholo

prem se bholo bhaav se bholo

----------

Chant Govindha Chant Ram

Chant Allah name , Chant Isha Nanaku name ,

Chant Mahavir name , Chant Bhuddha name.

All these names only are life's best things

It will open the door to Paramaanandh

You Chant whatever name you like. But ,

Chant them with real love and chant them with real bhakthi.

Chant Govindha Chant Gopala

Chant Ram , Chant Harinam !

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala

Srivats