IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

India and Pakistan as one.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you think it is possible for India and Pakistan to be close and non violent neghbiors in the future?

Guest guest

If they have good karma only then it's possible.In this age perfection is hard to find and everybody is doing their own thing thus divided.They are too proud to give up their false self identity.Pakis saying they are great,Indians saying Indians are great,Americans saying usa is great...HiHi...what can you expect?Spreading Krsna conciousness is the ONLY goal now.It will solve all problems which appear to be endless(actually caused by our own ignorance!).

Joy

Guest guest

pakistan baby's identity is only with islam.

islam is very intolerant, aggresive and invasive.

hindus of india do nto wat to tolerate islam any more, within or at the border. creation of pak has caused more problems to hindus of india.

i pray that the hidnsuof india will remove islam from india by pursuation. then after, if pak does not behave,

a war will destroy it and tak it over.

the pak poluation then woudl be persuaded to give us islam.

when that happens, teh condition would be as it was prior to islam invasion - noislam on hindu land.

there is no possibility of peace there unless this happens or US takes over pak like it did with iraq.

then india and uS both can take the wild beast.

no counry should think that pak and Bdesh are eternal entities. they are toddlers.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

You can't realize even a smallest ideal. Of course, other people are do no better than you so you needn't to compare with.

My dear spirit souls,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

In this age of kali there is a slim to no chance for peace. The only way for India and Pakistan to live peacefully together is if everyone can completely change the very way they think. They must go against centuries of ingrained animosity. We all know how much people are willing to change.ha ha.

There is hope though. While decribing Lord Rama's reign Srila Prabhupada wrote that the atmosphere was one of satya yuga even though Lord Rama wasn't of that age. It was simply because He followed sanatana dharma. If more people in the world begin to live by sanatana dharma we will see that even in this age of kali things could seem like satya yuga.

This is quite a daunting task. We can only pray to Lord Krsna and act in any way,great or small, to help bring about a spiritual revolution to the entire race of men.

Your servant,

Narayani d.d.

Guest guest

<<This is quite a daunting task. We can only pray to Lord Krsna and act in any way,great or small, to help bring about a spiritual revolution to the entire race of men.>>

yes, but focus efforts on muslims first.

else there will not have freedom to chant or do sankirtana.

jusr receltny a muslim lady in FL does not want to expose her face for DMV driving liscence photo. she says it is agaisnt islam. well why nto she live in saudi arabia?

hinduism is mother of KC, so no need to prach the quire.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

>>yes, but focus efforts on muslims first.

else there will not have freedom to chant or do sankirtana.

Dear Devotee,

PAMHO.AGTSP!

Lord Krishna will open up the way if we could at least try to bring light into this world of darkness.The way we think and act affects the whole universe.Some muslims may be doing wrong because they are conditioned by culture and religion.Nobody is a liberated soul so we can't blame muslims for all the world problems.When there is rise of ignorance whole world is shaken by quarrel.It is God's way of correcting us.I think condemning muslims is a mistake.They are our brothers and sisters.If we could just preach Krsna conciousness and depend on his mercy then God will protect us.Indians today are not producing any good karma either.We just can't blame others for our problems.Real problem is something else.

Joy

Guest guest

<<Lord Krishna will open up the way if we could at least try to bring light into this world of darkness.The way we think and act affects the whole universe.>>

who says we are the control center of the world?

is there any proof of it?

in contrast, what i see is that the mother land and culture from where KC came to hippies and the west

has been suffering badly from islam since 1000 years.

i see that where ever in the world there is islam, there is trouble and terrorism. I wish that hare krishnas care for their future freedom, and for their KC's root land and culture.

<<Some muslims may be doing wrong because they are conditioned by culture and religion.>>

thanks for understanding it.

we need to expose that religion very well.

all religions are not same,

else the hippies would have chosen to be muslims rather than krishna devotees.

<<Nobody is a liberated soul so we can't blame muslims for all the world problems.>>

i am not worrying about world problems. i am worrying my country and culture - vedic - is suffering because of islam. we did not invade any country, muslims have invaded in our country.

<<When there is rise of ignorance whole world is shaken by quarrel.>>

that is why krishna has created kshatriyas and kshatriya spirit that any one can assume when invaded and forced against will.

<<It is God's way of correcting us.I think condemning muslims is a mistake.>>

and condemning hindus is good for hare hare krishnas?

how so? becsause the hippies are/were mosty the "people of the Book" according to koran?

<<They are our brothers and sisters.>>

so, now blood-body-materal relation counts when thinking of defending/fighting against the asuras?

how this thinking differs from arjuna's in the 1st chapter of gita? i see no difference.

i thought you, a hare krishna, have fair sence of judging who is right or wrong, what is just and what is not.

i have never read krhsina saying "duryodhan and kauravas are ok., no need to kill them." have you?

<<If we could just preach Krsna conciousness and depend on his mercy then God will protect us.>>

krishna did not say this to pandavas.

even when arjun decided to not fight,

krishna really motivated him to fight.

how could you say such a thing after reading gita?

<<Indians today are not producing any good karma either.>>

and who is (except you and a few others here)?

is that a just excuse to kill hindus and their culture?

<<We just can't blame others for our problems.>>

When many times hare krishnas' org. was sued in US,

prabhupada fought in court, and hindus supported each time.

even though this was a civil fight, it still is a kshatriya spirit. prabhupada never said, "We just can't blame others for our problems."

<<Real problem is something else.>>

if it is not the barbaric nature of the invaded islam in india, then please tell us what you think is the real problem.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

Now the desert demons are at odds with the American demons. They can fight it out; for such is the nature of a demon.

Everyone is krishna's . He is every one's master, and when we talk about peaceful co-existence, it is always possible. because peace between So-called "Hindus" and So- called "Muslims" is like peace between two intimate brothers.

when we talk about muslims being the bad guys, or hindus, I must say we are mistaken.

In reality, neither hindus nor muslims is bad or evil, the "bad" people lie on both sides.

It is better for us to clear out the differences and start to look for peaceful co-existence.

My opinion about priveleges of the chanting: well, Krishna was there, is there, will be there. If krishna wishes for the chanting and sankirthan and hinduism to continue, it will, but if he wishes for us to not continue...we will not. There is no control over what is desirable or undesirable.

So friends, we should live a happy and non-violent life then only then there is true peace. /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Guest guest

But where are the kshatriyas?

Kshatriyas are doing so many horrible things these days because they are not real kshatriyas.For example the police of India is most feared.Are they not terrorist?They torture,kidnap,threaten,take bribes and are criminal themselves.And political leaders are no better.This is hell.Modern kali yuga.And the so called brahmins themselves are acting like shudras.So how will they guide them?

My point is only one.I mean what is our priority?Srila Prabhupada stressed on Krsna conciousness.He didn't order eradication of Islam.And we should better know that the Lord will protect us.If problems happen then solutions also come automatically.Those court fights were needed.And in India the politics and police are more dangerous than Islam.Islam is not stopping anybody from chanting in India as far as I know.If people are doing so many evil things freely then why can't they chant which is under protection of Krsna?The reason is they don't want to.They have become melechas.

Srila Prabhupada said in one of his books that progress in Krsna conciousness cannot be stopped in any condition of life in any way if we are determined enough.He said just try to understand it.

If we do not follow this principle we will also end up in confusion like everybody else.Arjuna and Srila Prabhupada are great devotees.We do not have even one bit of devotion.How can we then authorize action against Islam?Kshatriyas leaders are terrorists in kali yuga.We cannot expect anything good from them.Even Mahatma Gandhi he failed having lost the oppurtunity of human form of life to understand God and his love.

Joy

Guest guest

<<It is better for us to clear out the differences and start to look for peaceful co-existence. >>

We have free will to choose to co-exist in india or not co-exist. we freely chose to no inade muslim countries and they freely chose to invade aand kill us and destroy our temples. we do not see any good reason to co exist.

they did not choose to coexist, and asked for pakistan, and we gave it. so they now should go there. is it not simple to understand?

have you tried to peacefully co-exist with the hindus?

they do come in your temples, and many hare krishnas unfortunately look down at them simply because some worship devas and devis.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

If we are strong then no outside force could disturb us.I didn't want to offend you in any way.I don't judge you right or wrong.I am only saying erradicating muslims is not the priority in present kali yuga where politics is everywhere and could invade our minds and hearts and make the goal of reaching bhakti impossible.It is not the most intelligent way of bringing peace.

Some devotees,those who are not matured enough complain too much about demigod worship and materialistic ways of life but soon it all goes away.

Ignorance is not the question of hindu or muslim.It is everywhere.It is human nature.

Sorry I don't agree with your viewpoint because it is not truth in my eyes.

Joy

Guest guest

"I love Krishna" and "Narayani DD" - you wrote well.

The issues between India and Pakistan is not ultimately

a simplistic struggle between Hindus and Muslims.

Otherwise, how does one explain the struggle between Pakistan and East Pakistan which came to a head in 1971 and resulted in an independent Bangla Desh (formerly East Pakistan)? Both Bangla Desh and Pakistan are almost 100% Muslim.

My Oracle suggests that Bharat will only become One again

through a non centralist union of separate, autonomous language based states co-operating in much the same way as the European countries are evolving today. Unity in true diversity.

(But then, my Oracle, is not well versed in the wiles and ways of the material world.)

In my opinion, if you worship the demigods, you are worshipping krishna. Krishna loves us, so I guess when they worship the demigods, krishna basically comes in those forms to please us. - thats the way I see it.

As I said before, we have no control over the situation. All we can do is live a good non violent and friendly life for krishna.

So in my opinion, We just place all our trust in krishna and live peacefully, the rest is the job for krishna.

If you think you have control over it, then you are in illusion. However, you can make choices, but to live peacefully with others, we need to first change ourselves.

Even though we have a free choice, the free choice itself in reality an illusion.

Guest guest

<<If we are strong then no outside force could disturb us.>>

is US weak?

it was disturbed by 9/11.

<<I didn't want to offend you in any way.I don't judge you right or wrong.>>

i cannot be offended by sabhya discussion.

<<I am only saying erradicating muslims is not the priority in present kali yuga>>

most muslim countries do not allow any other relgion.

what you at about it?

hindus have right to decide who lives in their counry and who not. non hindu have no right to tell them what they should do.

<< where politics is everywhere and could invade our minds and hearts>>

politics cannot be avaided, just like you cannot live without air. any one who does not live alone and fuly independent of othres cannot live without involvong in politics more or less. lees he involc3s more he becomes the victim of those who are acive in politics. in islam religion and politics are same, no difference.

now, there is good politics, and bad.

vedic politics is good.

prabhupada has quoted chanakya pandit many times.

remember?

<< and make the goal of reaching bhakti impossible.>>

KC process is notto just reach bhakti, but to constantly do bhakti of krishna. when krishna says "fight",

then to fight is bhakti.

<<It is not the most intelligent way of bringing peace.>>

you think you are better than M. Gandhi

who failed flatly to make muslims peaceful?

if so , why not try to go in kashmir and tell jihadis to not infiltrate into india and cause terrors.

some know the truth soon, some take longer.

some never get it.

jai sri krishna!

My dear spirit souls,

We must remember that we are all conditioned souls in this material world and are full of material desires. Lord Krsna gives us some very solid and tolerant advice in the 12th chapter of Bhagavad-gita.

text 8-12

mayy eva mana Adhatsva

mayi buddhiM niveSaya

nivasiSyasi mayy eva

ata UrdhvaM na saMSayaH

Just fix your mind upon Me, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and engage all your intelligence in Me. Thus you will live in Me always, without a doubt.

My dear Arjuna, O winner of wealth, if you cannot fix your mind upon Me without deviation, then follow the regulative principles of bhakti-yoga. In this way develope a desire to attain Me.

If you cannot practice the regulations of bhakti-yoga, then just try to work for Me, because by working for Me you will come to the perfect stage.

If, however, you are unable to work in this consciousness of Me, then try to act giving up all results of your work and try to be self-situated.

If you cannot take to this practice, then engage yourself in the cultivation of knowledge. Better than knowledge, however, is meditation, and better than meditation is renunciation of the fruits of action, for by such renunciation one can attain peace of mind.

Lord Krsna never forces us to love Him. He only asks that we give what we can. If only we could see the Lord in all things for example, Bhagavad-gita ch. 9 texts 13-24:

mahAtmanas tu mAM pArtha

daivIM prakRtim ASritAH

bhajanty ananya-manaso

jNAtvA bhUtAdim avyayam

O son of Prtha, those who are not deluded, the great souls, are under the protection of the divine nature. They are fully engaged in devotional service because they know Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, original and inexhaustible.

Always chanting My glories, endeavoring with great determination, bowing down before Me, these great souls perpetually worship Me with devotion.

Others, who engage in sacrifice by the cultivation of knowledge, worship the Supreme Lord as the one without a second, as diverse in many, and in the universal form.

But it is I who am the ritual, I the sacrifice, the offering to teh ancestors, the healing herb, the transcendental chant. I am the butter and the fire and the offering.

I am the father of this universe, the mother, the support and the grandsire. I am the object of knowledge, the purifier and the syllable om. I am also the Rg, the Sama, and the Yajur vedas.

I am the goal , the sustainer, the master, the witness, the abode, the refuge and the most dear friend. I am the creation and the annihilation, the basis of everything, the resting place and the eternal seed.

O Arjuna, I give heat, and I withold and send forth the rain. I am immortality, and I am also death personified. Both spirit and atter are in Me.

Those who study the Vedas and drink the soma juice, seeking the heavenly planets, woriship Me indirectly. Purified of sinful reactions, they take birth on the pious, heavenly planet of Indra, where they enjoy godly delights.

When they have enjoyed vast heavenly sense pleasure and the results of their pious activities are axhausted, they return to this mortal planet again. Thus those who seek sense enjoyment by adhering to the principles of the three Vedas achieve only repeated birth and death.

But those who worship Me with exclusive devotion, meditating on My transcendental form-to them I carry what they lack and preserve what they have.

Those who are devotees of other gods and who worship them with faith actually worship only Me, O son of Kunti, but they do so in a wrong way.

I am the only enjoyer and master of all sacrifices. Therefore, those who do not recognize My true transcendental nature fall down.

Like it is said those who worship the demigods will eventually take birth among the demigods ,but they will still suffer from birth, death, old age, and disease. Even though demigod worship may be pious is doesn't FREE you.

Hopefully because of the pious activity of demigod worship those who do so will eventuall come to bhakti-yoga.

It's a long process with many trials and tribulations, but anything that you have to fight for is that much sweeter when you finally achieve the goal.

I hope we all can achieve the GOAL.

Your servant,

Narayani