IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I'm having doubts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I want to belive in Krishna, I do, but I also dont want to give away my life, I still want to be around friends and etc... I understand this are desires, and desires will only bring your harm...

And I realized, the more I get into hinduism, I realize that it just gets way complicater, I do not want to go to any demi-gods, I just want to follow krishna, and still be happy...

I also have sined, how to I clear my coniouness, or beg forgiveness for krishna?

When a child first learns to walk, he starts by continuously falling. Gradually by falling again and again, and standing up each time, he slowly learns how to walk one step at a time. Spiritual life is the same. In the beginning we may fall from the path of spiritual discipline, but we should again stand up and try to take another step. We may continue falling, but slowly by our purification through spiritual activities we will be able to stand, and then walk on the spiritual path without falling.

Guest guest

<<I also have sined, how to I clear my coniouness, or beg forgiveness for krishna? >>

from the depth of you heart tell krishna that you will not do it again. and tell that you are willing to accept whatever punishment he send for you. after all he is god.

he may forgive also.

jai sri krishna!

This is all Krsna's arrangement: where you are, what you do, who your friends are. You start from here; and add Krsna. That's all. As we become more and more aware of the true reality, everything becomes more enjoyable, more profound, more miraculous.

Lord Caitanya did not tell people to abandon their lives and families and enter a monastery. No, he said to begin right where you are, and add Krsna. You will see how enjoyable it is.

gHari

Haribol !

Dear friend , i am also undergoing similar mentality , When you keep telling to urself that he is there for you , you wont feel a bit of problems. Your enemies come and bow you , your friends will find the difference , light a candle , make your freinds know how beatiful krishna's world is.

I was very ver egoistic person before , now i see myself very humble , i am getting less angry , i should accept that i am still coming out of my anger. But i am far better than before and all my friends are able to see the difference. You take one step towards him , he will take 100 steps towards you.

He will not punish you, he is not rude he is full of grace and love, he is krishna ! Surrender to him and be honest to yourself and Krishna.

Please write to me at srivatsana@hotmail.com , i may not be able to guide you , but i will make sure i give you company for the hard time to cross.

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala !

Srivats

Guest guest

Revatinandan: One morning in India I was very sick, but I went to the pandal program anyway. Prabhupada was lecturing about Ajamil and about prayaschitta, or atonement for sins.

Sometimes I thought he was giving those Ajamil lectures for me because Ajamil's fate might also be my fate. Anyway, in the lecture that day, Prabhupada said that the problem is that you atone, but you do not remove the seed of sinful desire from your heart, and therefore you sin again.

Thus you go through sinning and atoning again and again. So atonement is not the solution.

One has to purify the heart. He talked about how chanting purifies the heart and eventually cleanses even the seed of sinful desire from the heart, and then he said something that I'll never forget.

He said, "But do not be impatient. After all, it took me thirty years to chant in this way."

Some people hypothesize that Prabhupada was this or that in his past life. Once in Calcutta he said, "In my previous life I was a doctor, and I lived sinlessly.

Therefore, I was able to take up devotional service seriously in this life." But in the pandal lecture that day, he said it took him thirty years to chant with the devotion and purity that he chanted with, which was obviously with pure ecstatic love.

Dear Devotee,

The most important devotional process is to associate with your Guru. Make sure that you are hearing from a divine personality otherwise life will become very difficult. Chant

the holy name under his guidence and you will see that all is well and you are making progress. If your guru dev is not on the planet then search out a quailfied siksha guru. A qualified guru by the grace of god re-establish you correctly in the line of devotion. We cannot purify ourselves we need to serve the servant of the servant of Sri Radha and Krishna. When we are in the correct frame of mind the scriptures and Nama will have a very powerful effect. Gaura Hari bol