IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

Nothing...

Rate this topic

My dear spirit soul,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

According to Webster's II

Nothing: 1. No thing : not anything 2. No significant or notable thing 3. No part: no portion 4. Insignificant 5. Something or someome of no consequence.

Something: A thing unditermined or unspecified. One that is remarkable or important.

There's proof from Webster's all paths really do lead to Lord Krsna who is certainly One that is remarkable and important!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your servant,

Narayani d.d.

My friends keep looking at me wierd cuz i go to these religious forums and even though it may be true that most of these things end up as nothing by starting out to be something ... I started to learn more and more about krishna from the time I found this site. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

...haribol !

even i started going deep into krishna after coming to this link , I am jus scared now a days , i got peace when i had bhakthi alone ( there was absoultely no gyaana at that time ) , now started to learn things and i feel i have lost my inner peace, i have questions not only to outside but to mylsef itself , i am very restless these days , i started reading a book called " where is true brahmin " , i read it like crazy , started it on saturday evening , went on till sunday 2.30 am ,slept for sometime ( i could rather say , jus lied for sometime ) , wokeup at 6 again and i was almost reading throughout the day to complete the book.

I am feeling restless, although i am chanting mantraas now and then , i dont know i am very very restless !

Iwent to temple also , but i dont find the difference...Whats the hook in this ?

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala !

Srivats

Let us think of the most twisted, evil person that has ever walked on this planet, say for example, Adolf Hitler. Now, we can think of the greatest servitor and devotee of Krsna, such as Prhalad. At any time, every one of us is somewhere on the scale between these two beings, and sometimes we're so distressed and angry that we can't refrain from violence, and other times we may fortunately find a few moments of peace and are able to rest in the taste of divine wonder. But at ALL times, how does Krsna see each one of us? Does he discriminate between the most holy of his devotees, and the most evil of men? He has no desire to judge against us; the inner crises of faith that we encounter are solely of our own creation. He will be here for us at all times. We can remember that just by hearing his name once is enough for each of us, so that eventually, through the vast stretches of time that are so hard to grasp, we will be able to dance in his divine grove. Let us learn to be patient with ourselves, and find peace in our activities. We can be content with what we have. Then, when we wish to, and only then, we can praise him with the maha-mantra. Bless you. Hare Krsna.

Hariom !

Dear spritual freind , Thanks for ur words, i tried keeping myslef peace, i know i cannot search peace anywhere else , i can find it only within me. I am chanting his name ,i have something in mind which keeps disturbing me , not sure what it is , i tried analysing it , i feel i am not perfect devotee, sometimes i get guitly conscious that i am not at all worth to be krishnas servent , but i didnt do anything wrong , i see all good people around me , which makes me feel i am little bit lower with respect to spirtualism , i know krishna will not discriminate among devotees , but i feel a blank space in between me and krishna.

All though i try to hide it using my love and bhakthi to him, i still feel its there.

I am confused and restless !

still i am praising his names only. Let me give time for him to come to me , I will wait till then.

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala

Srivats

I can hear your pain here and in other posts. I want to say something encouraging like bhakti is better than jnana, or something really wise. Unfortunately the words just don't come to me.

This separation from Krsna you are feeling is actually very good. As it deepens, your love deepens, the world falls away, and eventually Krsna will hopefully have mercy on your tears for Him. He does have a soft heart, although sometimes when He stays away despite our intense desire for Him, we can feel our hopelessness drop into a bottomless hole in our hearts.

They say you have to cry for Krsna. Eventually you will realize that waiting for Him is not enough, that He is indeed unreachable, and all your desire for Him will explode. Then you will cry for Krsna.

gHari

By the way, thank you for helping me to see Lord Nrsimha's pastimes in a new light. That was very special for me.

Haribol !

Ghari you have told , exactly what i am now and i am very much relieved that someone atleast able to understand me.

My parents are sometime telling me that i have started speaking like gyaani and that doesnot make sense , whenever i speak about something about krishna , which i feel is amazing , they feel i am only exaggerating things.

But today , i have no idea where u from and what you do , u told exaclty whats there in my mind , which myself not able to feel.

When i read the posting , i shed coupls of drops from eyes.

I will cry for him not for one or two days throughout my life , till he comes to me. Today i felt that when i loose my will power, and loose my thought that i am responsible for the happening he will be there for me.

after reading your posting , i kept praying to him , to show me that he there for me , i have not heared from him for long. he didnt make it all these days .

But just before few minutes, My project manager came and gave me " prasad , the ash of homam " which has taken place in our GM'S house , yesterday for Narasimha Chadurthi.

I know he is there , let me wait for him. One day he make my ignorance go away , all i have to do his surrender fully to him. And i am process of doing that.

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala

Srivats

Srivats,

You will enjoy finding all the emotions and stages of your journey to Krsna listed in the Siksastaka of Sri Krsna Caitanya. Although He was considered the greatest scholar, to highlight the essence, He left only these eight verses for us:<blockquote>1. Glory to the Sri Krsna sankirtana, which cleanses the heart of all the dust accumulated for years and extinguishes the fire of conditional life, of repeated birth and death. This sankirtana movement is the prime benediction for humanity at large because it spreads the rays of the benediction moon. It is the life of all transcendental knowledge. It increases the ocean of transcendental bliss, and it enables us to fully taste the nectar for which we are always anxious.

2. O my Lord, Your holy name alone can render all benediction to living beings, and thus You have hundreds and millions of names like Krsna and Govinda. In these transcendental names You have invested all Your transcendental energies. There are not even hard and fast rules for chanting these names. O my Lord, out of kindness You enable us to easily approach You by Your holy names, but I am so unfortunate that I have no attraction for them

3. One should chant the holy name of the Lord in a humble state of mind, thinking oneself lower than the straw in the street; one should be more tolerant than a tree, devoid of all sense of false prestige and should be ready to offer all respect to others. In such a state of mind one can chant the holy name of the Lord constantly.

4. O almighty Lord, I have no desire to accumulate wealth, nor do I desire beautiful women, nor do I want any number of followers. I only want Your causeless devotional service birth after birth.

5. O son of Maharaja Nanda [Krsna], I am Your eternal servitor, yet somehow or other I have fallen into the ocean of birth and death. Please pick me up from this ocean of death and place me as one of the atoms at Your lotus feet.

6. O my Lord, when will my eyes be decorated with tears of love flowing constantly when I chant Your holy name? When will my voice choke up, and when will the hairs of my body stand on end at the recitation of Your name?

7. O Govinda! Feeling Your separation, I am considering a moment to be like twelve years or more. Tears are flowing from my eyes like torrents of rain, and I am feeling all vacant in the world in Your absence.

8. I know no one but Krsna as my Lord, and He shall remain so even if He handles me roughly by His embrace or makes me brokenhearted by not being present before me. He is completely free to do anything and everything, for He is always my worshipful Lord unconditionally.

</blockquote>

We think we will get Him - with our minds or maybe with our love or perhaps with our wonderful drumming or chapatis. Eventually we realize our great minds are too small and our love is not pure. After all, this is God we're talking about.

When we finally accept that our love and intellect are not enough, we abandon our arrogance and pay Sri Krsna His real due. Helpless like a child, not as a great bhakta or philosopher, the world is placed into real perspective. In that humble state of mind we accept that He is unreachable for us.

Can Krsna make a stone that He cannot lift? Yes He can. Then He will lift it.

He is unreachable. Then He is reached. That is our God.

gHari