IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
paul108

I'm back online

Rate this topic

It's hardly a major world event for anyone else, but it's pretty major for me. My computer broke, and was in for repairs for 3 1/2 weeks. Fortunately it was under warranty, and they replaced the motherboard, CPU, memory, hard drive, video card all with new, upgraded, parts, (and the floppy drive with an ordinary floppy drive). Not bad getting almost $800 worth of state-of-the-art parts for a computer that's over 2 years old, all under a 3-year warranty that cost $135. If anyone is in the market for a computer, I would recommend www.alienware.com for first class service (and get the extended warranty)!

Hare Krishna

paul

Yes, you gotta love those extended warranties. My 300 Mhz laptop just got replaced after four years with a brand new 2.0 Ghz screamer - for free. Yuk Yuk. My tower power supply blew up in the process and without money I was forced to become better acquainted with my handheld, but I still couldn't post to Audarya because I only had IE 4 and Audarya has grown too sophisticated for it. If I may say, Paul, without you and I here the place seemed to sink into the mire. Some days I just couldn't get up the motivation to wade through the bickering. Now let's see if that big smile can make a difference.

gHari