Tant attendu ne reviendra jamais

Dedans l Europe, en Asie apparoistra

Un de la ligue yssu du grand Hermes,

Et sur tous roys des orientz croistra.

-----

Long awaited he will never return

In Europe, he will appear in Asia:

One of the league issued from the great Hermes,

And he will grow over all the Kings of the East.

-----------------------------

From the above it is clear that the World is in terrible distress, and looking for a great man to appear in some European country. But he appears in Asia. This person will grow all powerful and his influence will spread to all over Asia. And the comparism with Hermes the Pagan God shows that this leader will be refined and cultured. And since this is a distress regarding the World we can say at this point only Islam can be what Europe is suffering from. Now in order to find which country this magnificent Hero is from consider this Quatrain:

C1Q50

De l'aquatique triplicité naistra,

D'un qui fera le jeudy pour sa faste:

Son bruit, loz, regne sa puissance croistra,

Par terre & mer aux Oriens tempeste.

-----

Where the three seas meet there will be born

one who will make of Thursday his holiday:

his fame, praise, rule and power will grow,

by land and sea a tempest to the East.

From this quatrain we can see that this hero will be born in the east and in aplace where three seas meet. This happens in South India. Three huge water bodies - Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal meet at Kanya Kumari. It is inetersting to note that this person will make( not follow) Thursday as his holy day. Hindus dont have any particular day as the holy day. Each week has it's deity and the person is free to choose or make his holy day. So this means this person will be a devotee of Brihaspathi(for Thursday) and likewise adopt follow Vedas and Shastras. Brihaspathi is the lord of Vedas and Shastras.

The thrid line in the above Quatrain 'his fame, praise, rule and power will grow' shows that he will not be a dictator, but people will follow him because of his greatness and nobility.

Now consider this Quatrain where Nostradamus predicts that the Hindus will win over the Islamists...

C10Q96

Religion du nom des mers vaincra,

Contre la secte fils Adaluncatif,

Secte obstinee deploree craindra,

Des deux blessez par Aleph & Aleph.

-----

The Religion of the name of the seas will win out

Against the sect of the son of "Adaluncatif":

The stubborn, lamented sect will be afraid

Of the two wounded by Alef and Alef.

---------------------------

The only religion named after the seas is Hindu called so first by the persians who could not prounounce the S in Sindhu. Sindhu is nothing but the name of the waterways in Sindh, where the Vedas etc. were composed. Now the obvious reference is to the religion being defeated is Islam. For example Prophet Mohammed was the son of Abdullah, which Nostradamus in French writes it as Adaluncatif. Obviously two forces join together and fight against Alef and Alef(Alef is an Arabic pronounciation key, the Quran is the only holy book to contain them). Nostradamus mentions two Alefs to indicate that Hindus along with another ally will win out a war not against only one Muslim country but many countires.

Nostradamus also gives a brief account of how this Hindu enemy tamer will wage war.

C2Q29

L'Oriental sortira de son siege,

Passer les monts Apennis, voir la Gaule:

Transpercera [le] ciel les eaux & neige,

Et [un] chascun frappera de sa gaule.

-----

The Easterner will leave his seat,

to pass the Apennine mountains to see Gaul:

He will transpierce the sky, the waters and the snow,

and everyone will be struck with his rod.

------------------------------

Obviously France(Gaul) is in great trouble from the Muslims since it already has 10% Muslims from within and it's proximity to Algeria and Morooco make it suspect easy invasion. The Hindu warrior will overpower the whole world(everyone will be struck with his rod). Nostradamus explains how the Hindu Hero will use Vedic techniques like Astras and Mantras to fight. For modern weapons cannot trnaspierce the sky or the waters or snow. So obviously the Hindu warrior throough meditation will obtain the divine weapons like BrahmaAstra, AgneyaAstra, PashupathiAstra etc. and use them to subdue the all the enemies of Mankind.

Guest guest

When is this (which century) going to happen, and also is it related to Kalki avatar.

Guest guest

When is this (which century) going to happen, and also is it related to Kalki avatar.If so, then our victory is going to take a long, long time.

To eradicate totally a particular religious beliefs and win over mankind probably could happen only if GOD Himself comes as an avathar and spread peace everywhere. Otherwise it is just not possible to convert or change the minds of millions of people following and having a religious beliefs. Any chance of its mentioning by Nostradamus that He will appear in this 2003.

shyam

Guest guest

"Any chance of its mentioning by Nostradamus that He will appear in this 2003."

Usually these predictions are for year 3000 or something like that, just to be on the safer side. That way, if it happens, cool. If it doesn't happen, then no one will ever know or blame him. We'll be gone by then.

Guest guest

But it won't happen this year, but somewhere around 2005. The savior is asleep now, so it will take some time before he wakes up to the injustice hindus have suffered. In fact, he would be an atheist initially, indifferent to outside world, but slowly become a believer and starts helping humanity. Thats the way it will happen, it seems. Normally, we imagine that a savior is born perfect, but it is not so. This avatar will be just as human as you and me, but will evolve quickly.

Indifferent to the world and an atheist!!!!!!.Hmm thats interesting. By the way on what basis people are assuming that he will be from Indian subcontinent. There are good number of lands on globe surrounded by three seas, which also includes southern side of african continent also. Afterall the three different names are given by people. Anyway as long as someone appear to reform and maintain peace its fine irrespective of wherever he is from.

Nostradamus has a long history of failed prophecies.

In the mid-90s there was supposed to be an earthquake in Los Angeles and the actor Tom Cruise would arise as a national hero. There was no earthquake and Tom Cruise remains an aging movie star.

Also sometime in the 90s there was supposed to a cure for cancer that was found. Evidently it hasn't been found yet.

In 1998 we were supposed to make contact with alien lifeforms. Well, where are they? They already 5 years late.

George Bush (sr) was supposed to be re-elected as President. He didn't, and he lost to Clinton.

And so on it goes...

No serious spiritual aspirant takes Nostradamus seriously because Nos was not a spiritual aspirant, but an incorrect visionary quite similar to modern-day psychics, perhaps. This does not make him or his prophecies infallible.

Nostradamus is indeed genuine. He did predict that the British would have an Empire for 300 years. The problem is people dont know how to interpret it and give all sorts of wrong interpratations and it fails.

The above is very hard to fail. The word Alef is quite clear, because Allah is indeed derived from Alef. No other religious name is derived from Alef. Also the three seas has to mean India for in other places it is not three seas. For example in South America and South Africa it is two seas or rather two water ways. In South India it is indeed three seas - Arabian sea, Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean.

It is clear that this person will appear when the Earth and especially Europe is in big danger. This will no doubt be from islamic terrorism. So it could be very soon in my opinion. Already France has about 10% muslims and in Britian muslims have a seperate Islamic court of law. Is wont be soon before Muslims begint o give trouble like in kashmir. So pretty soon this instrument of God(not an avatar) will appear in India and defeat out the Muslims.

And probably this will pay the way for Krishna consciousness to be spread in the Arab world also. We all know how the people there are suffereing from torture, rape etc. because of lack of Krishna Concsioussness.

Yes it is interesting that you believe that it indicates an appearance or rise of Krishna Consciousness.

Devotees of Satya Sai Baba also interpret that verse to regard his appearance. Read that verse again and see how it fits SSB so nicely. And do you know, SSB's devotees have even compiled a full book of Nos's quotes showing how they apply to SSB. It is called "God Descends On Earth" or something like that, by the late Sanjay Kant.

By the way, it may be true that Nos's French quatrains may have been interpreted wrongly, but I have seen those verses for myself and I also know a good degree of French, so I could verify the meaning of those quatrains for myself. The names of Cruise, Bush, Clinton, cure for cancer, alien contact, etc., were all clearly specified. And I also recall reading a reference to Dan Quayle, in French of course. Sorry, but as we have noted above all the listed propheies completely failed. There is no cure for cancer (yet), no earthquake with Tom Cruise appearing as hero, no re-election of George Bush Sr, no alien contact, etc etc.

Guest guest

Isn't it possible for a normal being to rise to the heights of an avatar or an instrument? So, if a guy or a girl tries to save the world.. then he or she doesn't neccessarily have to be born for a cause.

She or he might be one of us who has risen to such heights of the "savior". So, Nostradamus is absolutely right if we make him right... or he is absolutely wrong! if we make him wrong... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-enlightened.

Guest guest

Dear enlightened,

This is the sanest explanation Ive heard so far. Future is what we make of it.

Hare Krishna

Didn't he predict that the world would end in the year 2000,

and people were scared or something, well it didn't, and people are still believing his 'predictions' will come true, I mean he wasn't a devotee or anything so what base do his so-called predictions have...NONE!

The compiler of the vedas ved-vyasaji is the person who knows, things as they are /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

He has to be a profound soul now atleast scients have come to the conclusion the there is a God.I dont think he will be a atheist but a highly pratical & wise thinker,he could be immensely powerful too,he is too a lot good,let us see & hope for the best.He is named after the sky according to Nostradamus.

Guest guest

Kindly stop this Hindu victory,Either everyone in the planet will be victorious or else everyone fails.Hindus will have to look after the entire planet later,yes you will hands down see there is a price for everything .The biological man will die,you will only souls later.

I was talking about the subject/person/place Nostradamus was predicted. Did he say it's a God? NO. So I just thought that he is an anti christ.

Did I say so that God is an anti Christ? Well maybe...there are lots of false prophets who will arise in the latter times.

Looking at Matthew 7:15-23, we find Jesus gives us the guideline for determining false prophets:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Guest guest

I will tell you some truth,Jesus christ is the son of Radha & Krishna who is in India at present,He is directly connected to this cosmic family & I am sorry I got irriteted the man from south that is me not love Jesus.There is a shiva linga in Mecca belive it or not!!!!!.

When you see Jesus you will not belive it.He is in a way my half brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!.Read all that is from man from south.Nobody can take awawy your souls both in life or death.

What a catterpillar call the end of the world the master calls it a butter fly. love you.

Guest guest

There is only one GOD &he is known as Brahma which is split inti 3 Brahma,vishnu & shiva(core soul of this cosmos ,the creator,he has finished his creation whithout knowing who God is in this world.shiva has 2 sons ganesh & shanumuga ganesh is the only son of Mother earth,created by parvathi consort of shiva.He with vishnu will come now.vishnu is a she soul.Nostradamus says half man & woman that is it !!!!!!!.The greatest truth are the simplest.Just look around.

Guest guest

I am not a Hindu,achristian,amuslim,ajew,etc I am all & everything & nothing,that is the man from the south.

Guest guest

The kalki is the 10th & last avatar it is very far away before that the ninth avatar of vishnu is to take place,Buddha was not the ninth avatar of vishnu,because when vishnu comes as a avatar there will be mariacles he will come in cosmic form,You will be able to see it the victory which you call but at a price.Read all the points I have made the man from south.Then you will understand.couple of months!!!!!!!!!.