IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pritesh01

Tatva gyan and atma gyan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

tatva gyan is philosophical and scientific knowledge of the essence.

aaatma gyan is the knowledge of the soul and supersoul, krishna. aatma consciousness, paramatma consciousness, and krishna consciousness (bhagavan consciousness).

untimately both merge.

jai sri prabhupada!

Atma gyan is the knowledge of Akshar Bhram (Akshar means that which can not be destroyed) and Ksher Bhram (Ksher mean that which is always changing). You need to understand both and their origination is in Shri Krishna. He who know this in detail know the Atma gyan. He how know the there pursha - Ksher, Akshar, and Aksharatit know the fully spectrum of Atma gyan.

Tatwa gyan is the knowledge of knowing in which HE (the supreme being resides Shri Krishna - God) resides. Tat mean THAT and WA mean to reside. Understand how the Supreme person has manifested himself in to this creation and yet he remain outside of it and unattached at the same time. One who know PARA and APARA creation and it manifestation understand the science of Yoga with Supreme. He is always satisfied in himself and over comes the impluses born of sense by the mercy of Supreme Person residing with each being as Ishwar.

Without understanding that one always move toward the Supreme Self or toward the bodily sense depending on what desire he or she has born from PARA nature, one can not understand the science of Atma gyana. You see being a partial fragment of the Supreme you are looking for eternal bliss which only Shri Krishna's association can provide. However because one associated with Sense and they provide one being quick temporary bliss it fools one into thing I am this body. As one learn to over come the sense, mind, intellect through yoga one come closer to the self. As one learns through meditation how to seat with oneself without sense, mind, and intellect one comes to realize that I am beyond body. After that self realization happen, and after one naturally come to love ones higher self from where everything came. From here there is no turning back. Atma knowledge (to be) come to you from special mercy of the Supreme Being Shri Krishna. These effort however must be made with proper understanding, indifference attitude towards sense pleasure, love for the Supreme Being Shri Krishna (God), and constant determined practice to find Ishwar in oneself. Once Ishwar has been reached Atma gyan can be perceived, understood, realized as oneness with all, and explained.

I hope this answers your question or at least gets you started on proper journey. OM TAT SAT. Jai Shri Krishna

Tattvagyan is enlightenment and Atmagyan is devotion . See.....

Upanishads , shashtras , puranas and many more scriptures explain ..what is contained in Vedas…of course many views differ . Similarly as we think of our birth living and struggling and lastly come to death . Is it not thinking like, that there is a NEEDLE in ocean ? Actually this thinking is Enlightenment and this thought is contained in Vedas . Now the question is , where is that needle and how to find it ?

Veda says…uddvayam tamasaspari…..jyotiruttamam 24/38 yaj

Our goal should be to find that highest high Parmatma , here some people talk of achieving Moksha , but mind it , if moksha is there then Aham brahmasmi stands null .

Gita says the way to find the parmatma….

Bhaktyaa maamabhijaanaati yaavaanyashchaasmi tattwatah;

Tato maam tattwato jnaatwaa vishate tadanantaram.

By devotion he knows Me in truth, what and who I am; and knowing Me in truth, he

forthwith enters into the Supreme…55/18