IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I predict

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That when Tiger Woods is finished subduing the administrative class with his golf clubs around the age of 50 or 60 he will all of a sudden just start chanting the Hare Krishna mantra all day long and become a great Vaisnava saint and the whole world will follow him back to Godhead and those that oppose him will face annihilation. You heard it here first. Right now you probably think I am crazy but just watch and see what happens. its going to be amazing.

Guest guest

Is A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada predicted in the Vedas? Sadhus are everywhere. Tiger Woods will take us back....just wait and see....

Hare Krishna,

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

2 possibilities I see.

(a) You are a great Sadhu

(b) You are crazy.

Which I do not know. This is not a joke. Why don't you think about this and only you can tell us.

Guest guest

Well I have thought about it for a long time. When I was a young person I played junior golf at the same time Tiger Woods was coming along. I kept hearing about how great he is from everyone. I had heard a lot of that stuff and noone ever turns out to be as great as they say they are going to. Well Tiger Woods has turned out to be as great and even greater than people expected. He hasn't faltered at any step of his life and on top of all of his success he is a gentleman and a scholar.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Over the years many famous personalities have taken to Lord Caitanya; some more openly than others. Peter Sellers was quiet while George Harrison was open. George's associates got a taste like Bob Dylan, and Mick Jagger. I even overheard someone at work say "gHari makes you realize that not all Hare Krsnas are *ssholes." As the devotees mature and become humble, I'm sure many more people will realize that Sri Caitanya has something very special for them. Then they will come to us.

Tiger does have the honesty and humility to listen to Prabhupada's message and benefit. I would be very surprised if he didn't at some point take to the chanting of the Holy Name. I stood behind the tee at the Canadian Open one year chanting japa. Maybe a seed will be passed on to him. Oddly, no one else could hear me except for Billy Mayfair who gave me a puzzled look. I tried not to be the guy with the coloured afro wig holding a sign, JOHN 3:16. It was a nice quiet place to chant japa, nonetheless.

Of course any place is nice to chant japa. Right here, now, is the best. Let me suggest to our golfing guest that he begin chanting with great heart now so that when his karma brings him back into Tiger's association, he can let Tiger hear some pure sounds to make this prediction a wonderful reality.

Jaya Nityananda-Gauranga!

So let it be written. So let it be done.

gHari