IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

If Krishna is the good qualities of a woman?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Why would a person ever get attached to a woman because with Krishna you can have the good qualities of a woman without the bad qualities of a woman?

Excuse my ignorance, but i don't quite understand what you were saying the last message. The good qualities of a woman invested in krishna? I have some clue but i didn't quite get the idea of your question.

But I do know why I am attached to krishna, yet I cannot explain it because it is in my view very divine and is beyond all explanation. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sudszy.

Guest guest

I read in one of Srila Prabhupada's books that Krishna is the good qualities of a woman so when you see the good qualities of a woman you are seeing Krishna.

Guest guest

BHAGAVAD-GITA AS IT IS CHAPTER 10 (THE OPULENCE OF THE ABSOLUTE) TEXT 34

TEXT

mrtyuh sarva-haras caham

udbhavas ca bhavisyatam

kirtih srir vak ca narinam

smrtir medha dhrtih ksama

SYNONYMS

mrtyuh--death; sarva-harah--all-devouring; ca--also; aham--I am; udbhavah--generation; ca--also; bhavisyatam--of the future; kirtih--fame; srih vak--beautiful speech; ca--also; narinam--of women; smrtih--memory; medha--intelligence; dhrtih--faithfulness; ksama--patience.

TRANSLATION

I am all-devouring death, and I am the generator of all things yet to be. Among women I am fame, fortune, speech, memory, intelligence, faithfulness and patience.

PURPORT

As soon as a man is born, he dies at every moment. Thus death is devouring every living entity at every moment, but the last stroke is called death itself. That death is Krsna. All species of life undergo six basic changes. They are born, they grow, they remain for some time, they reproduce, they dwindle and finally vanish. Of these changes, the first is deliverance from the womb, and that is Krsna. The first generation is the beginning of all future activities.

The six opulences listed are considered to be feminine. If a woman possesses all of them or some of them she becomes glorious. Sanskrit is a perfect language and is therefore very glorious. After studying, if one can remember the subject matter, he is gifted with good memory, or smrti. One need not read many books on different subject matters; the ability to remember a few and quote them when necessary is also another opulence.