IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Death of America

Rate this topic

GG Sorry to say you are a waste of time and I'm sure you feel the same about me. Arguing aginst statemnets like this one from you is sinply futile.

GG

You should not want to be saved from someone who really doesn't have your empathy or interest at heart.

When my house is on fire I don't really care who drags me out or why. I'm just glad to get some help. You appaently would refuse aid from someone you considered to be morally inferior by not measuring up to your level of expect true motives. To each his own.

Thanks for expressing the same thing I was coming in to say!! I can only say the same thing over and over so many times. It is tiresome and a waste of precious time.

Regardless, I pray for the quick liberation of the Iraqi people and as little loss of life as is possible.

Saddam started this and we will finish it.

Guest guest

Theist and living entity,

There have many innumerable messes around the world where the bleeding hearts go in and just destroy things, creating a bigger mess than before. Just study history. It practically all has the same outcome. America too. Look at the real history of America around the world and what they've left in their wake. You people sound like Christian priests who go in and claim to possess the real faith and turn them into gold-diggers. People are better off without that kind of help.

You people are obviously suckers for the new world order.

"Never mind what America does, she talks a good game."

Never mind philosophy or religion or human rights or hypocricy or all these things when America is in question. You people can't give broad universal evidence or philosophy to back up your omewhat fanciful sentiments which are smptomatic of ignorant people. You only claim my country right or wrong.

Your examples are weak and biased. One has to be a blind patriot too to assume America is able to help. You haven't established that, you just argue it.

Prabhupada didn't call America blind for nothing.

Guest guest

This:

"You haven't established that, you just argue it."

Should read:

"You haven't established that, you just argue like any ignorant man who feels his sentiment is real."

in agreement on this subject but above all we are devotees and as such need to treat each other with respect. So before this degenerates into infantile and offensive name calling I say a definite goodbye. You may have the last word on this but please be a gentleman.

Guest guest

living entity,

So now you're on agreement? Well, at what point did I achieve that?

You think ignorant and blind patriot are too serious? Not by what I see of many posts here. It is hard to find substitutes around words like this and it is just what I wanted to say.

Strong words to deter violence: or war for "peace" as you use the word. It's a world of duality, in some ways we know ourselves better than anyone, in other ways it's near impossible to get a perspective on ourselves.

Guest guest

"Oh I see!" said the blind man. lol.

I didn't read the title twice as I replied to your post, so I your meaning was lost on me. (I hate thw way people break up their messages like that).

My fault. Carry on.

Guess Guest.

Guest guest

I just now read through this thread, haven't posted until now. Seems that this ritvik Guess Guest is the primary guest doing most of the flapping at Theist and Living Entity, still doesn't sign most of his posts nor does he get a handle. GET A HANDLE, MAN! (Or at least get a life.) I mean, I doubt anyone's taken the handle "Guess Guest" yet. IT'S YOURS. And you can remain just as anonymous as you are now. At least that way we'd know who we're talking with, being that you forget to sign your name most of the time.

"Oh I see!" said the blind man. lol.

Yeah, Freudian slip, eh?

Folks, arguing with ritviks is futile. Even if it is politics. They dodge, they duck, they weave, a head-fake left and a hop-step right; 2 seconds of feigned listening followed by a volcano's burst of hot air. Docey-doh, dance your partner round and round. The ramblin' man. Psychobabble. Mr. Magoo. The list goes on and on and on. It's pathetic.

J.J.

Guest guest

What a hypocrite to go on and on about registering from you.

The 'ol duck and weave, hot air and all that, fits your posts better than mine.

At least I can talk philosophy and experience. You can only name call.

Guess Guest.

Guest guest

Freudian slip, eh?

It was simply a deliberate joke on myself because I don't take myself that seriously. what I do take seriously are issues concerning the welfare of man.

You? How can we respect your judgement?

Guess Guest

Guest guest

Last post by Guess Guest.

People have no vison if they just contemplate matter. They talk as if crazy.