IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
srinivas

ekadasi in saudi ??

Rate this topic

I am very pleased to read that there's a Krishna follower in Saudi Arabia. Seems that nothing in this world can stop the Lord from going someplace if He wants to "be" with those who are close to him. I wish you good luck and happiness.

Guest guest

I am assuming that you are using the vaishnava calendar program 4.01. If that is not the case, let me know and I will tell you how to download it.

If you are using the 4.01 program, the trick would be to find a city that is listed in the program that has a longitude that is very close to your city.

In looking at a map of the world, the city with the closest longitude to Riyadh that is available in the vaishnava calendar program appears to be Moscow. I just checked a world TimeZone chart, and in fact they are in the same TimeZone. That means the ekadasi timings and other timings would be the same.

So go ahead and formulate the calendar for Moscow from the 4.01 vaishnava calendar program and that should work for you.

Your servant, Murari Chaitanya dasa