IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Jews in New York say 201 lb fish is "God". Matsya? Is that You???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

no need to read the story bcause

fish incarnation will not repeat on this planet.

if fish speaks like man, and communicated like krishna, then only i would think it a holy birth.

else just a fascinating story.

nothing is more facinating than krishna.

Guest guest

Yes the story is true. There`s such a thing as the Matsya incarnation of Krsna. It comes with an ATM card also known as the Card Avatar of the Supreme Lord, Krsna. Many fear this so-called fish because it unlock safes and vaults and get rid of what`s inside them in a matter of seconds. I know because I carry one of it with me. Haribol!

There is no law that states only a Hindu Narayana can incarnate and only as a Hindu fish. A Jewish Jehovah has his inalienable right to incarnate as a Jewish Fish.

In fact, I am pleading with Omniscient Brahman to accredit these 'inhuman' avataras with offical avatara status. Any such other avatara 'happenings' may kindly brought to my notice. I would be floating fresh global tenders for non-human avatara.

Guest guest

cause God can't be killed. Its just your run-o-the-mill talking fish, available at your local pet store.

Guest guest

http://www.yoot.com/expedition.html

Local legends in and around the Nile Delta Region tells of a mysterious animal called the Man of the Sea that spoke to humans and possessed great knowledge of the ancient world. Much of the legend and mythos surrounding the Seaman has to do with the fact that there is so little hard evidence on the creature. Even though one was bred in captivity and was on display in aquariums across Japan, it remains a mystery as to what the creature is or how it will evolve. Sightings of the creature are rare and interaction with one in the wild is even more so.

Many of the theories brought forth by Dr. Jean Paul Gassé (credited with the discovery of Seaman) and the Anthro-Bio Archaeology community help to support the legend and are still hotly debated today.

In 1932, Gassé was selected as a member of an investigating commission out to conduct a large-scale study of the Nile coastal ecosystem between Aswan and the city of Alexandria on the Nile River. During the 8-month course of the expedition, Gassé began discovering mutated bone fragments along the river’s bed. While studying the fragments, Gassé determined first, that all these creatures had evolved independently over a short period of time by adapting to the environment. And secondly, that because this creature could interact and speak to human beings, it served as a medium to transmit human knowledge. In other words, this creature could acquire knowledge from the person it was speaking with and attain a human-like intellect. He also discovered that the bone fragments of these unknown creatures correlated with hieroglyphics found on the ruins of pyramid walls dating back to the ancient third dynasty. It was through this last hypothesis that Gassé believed that this new creature had in fact transmitted mathematics to the Ancient Egyptians.

Before he was to return for Paris, fate played its hand again when Gassé happened upon one of these living Seaman in the town of Alexandria, north of the Nile. The locals were aware of the living Seaman and Gassé was quick to procure some of the eggs to take back to study in Paris. Gassé quickly tried to breed the Seaman but his exhaustive efforts would fail time and again. Based on his comprehensive studies, Gassé would soon write a new theory, “The Examination of the Evolution of Living Creatures as Seen through Seaman’s Adaptation to His External Environment and Speed of Organic Change. "In this thesis, it said while genes were being rearranged dynamically inside Seaman’s cells, an adaptation is made to the environment." Moreover, while this creature interactively talked with humans, it created a medium for him to expand his human knowledge. In other words, he becomes more human-like by other’s knowledge.

Much of the speculation surrounds Seaman’s connection to ancient Egypt. The greatest mystery of the ancient Egyptian civilization is the sudden appearance of an advanced society in the middle of the desert. Normally, intermediate steps can be observed in the development of any civilization. There have been, however, absolutely no such discoveries that could explain the development of ancient Egypt. Some people have even tried to tie the existence of these creatures to creatures from outer space. The reasoning behind their theory was that the ancient Egyptian civilization appeared suddenly, with unknown origins and was technologically advanced enough to build pyramids -- a feat of engineering that is challenging enough with modern equipment and technology.

Images of Seaman began appearing in ancient Egypt around 2600 B.C., after the ancient third dynasty, as wall paintings. The third dynasty is famous for being the beginning of the rush to build pyramids. Prior to that time, there is no record of the existence of Seaman, and after the later half of the third dynasty hardly any drawings of Seaman exist. There are, moreover, absolutely no records of how the pyramids were constructed.

Dr. Gassé hypothesized that because this creature could interact and speak with human beings, it served as a medium to transmit human knowledge. He came to believe that the knowledge necessary to construct the pyramids was somehow entrusted in Seaman, and then spread to other ancient civilizations as well. Considering all the conditions, Professor Gassé constructed the hypothesis that a living creature (i.e. Seaman) could take the knowledge that existed during the third dynasty, and cross oceans to spread the knowledge to other lands. Gassé even started to believe that the creatures spread knowledge to other civilizations that propagated and flourished. Moreover, he felt that it was through Seaman that ancient Egyptian mathematics were transmitted.

Scientists soon hope to be able to study and research the Seaman in its natural habitat, a feat never before accomplished on such a major scale. The expedition team, led by renowned American explorer Andrew Resnick, will be building upon research initially done by Professor Jean Paul Gassé in the 1930’s. Gassé was the French scientist first credited with the discovery of the Seaman.

The key to the entire expedition will be to track down the Seaman’s natural habitat, which could cover various waterways and bodies along a 100-mile stretch of the Nile. No scientific eye within the modern world has recorded the life of the Seaman in the wild. Even Dr. Gassé’s research on the animal was done with eggs grown in captivity. The evolution of the Seaman holds many secrets and with theories linking the Seaman to ancient Egyptian civilization, the expedition team hopes to answer some of them.

The main points of the expedition are twofold: 1)This will be the main thrust as the bulk of the team conducts a search and study of the Seaman as well as further the research originally started by Dr. Jean Paul Gassé. 2)This will be happening in parallel and consists of successfully breeding the Seaman in a controlled lab environment while receiving input from the field team.

This expedition also allows for the growth of science’s newest field of study: Anthro-Bio Archaeology. Anthro-Bio Archaeology is a field of study unifying the theories of the biological, archaeological, and anthropological sciences.

Guest guest

Word is made flesh as God reveals himself... as a fish

Edward Helmore New York

Sunday March 16, 2003

The Observer

An obscure Jewish sect in New York has been gripped in awe by what it believes to be a mystical visitation by a 20lb carp that was heard shouting in Hebrew, in what many Jews worldwide are hailing as a modern miracle.

Many of the 7,000-member Skver sect of Hasidim in New Square, 30 miles north of Manhattan, believe God has revealed himself in fish form.

According to two fish-cutters at the New Square Fish Market, the carp was about to be slaughtered and made into gefilte fish for Sabbath dinner when it suddenly began shouting apocalyptic warnings in Hebrew.

Many believe the carp was channelling the troubled soul of a revered community elder who recently died; others say it was God. The only witnesses to the mystical show were Zalmen Rosen, a 57-year-old Hasid with 11 children, and his co-worker, Luis Nivelo. They say that on 28 January at 4pm they were about to club the carp on the head when it began yelling.

Nivelo, a Gentile who does not understand Hebrew, was so shocked at the sight of a fish talking in any language that he fell over. He ran into the front of the store screaming: 'It's the Devil! The Devil is here!' Then the shop owner heard it shouting warnings and commands too.

'It said "Tzaruch shemirah" and "Hasof bah",' he told the New York Times, 'which essentially means that everyone needs to account for themselves because the end is near.'

The animated carp commanded Rosen to pray and study the Torah. Rosen tried to kill the fish but injured himself. It was finally butchered by Nivelo and sold.

However, word spread far and wide and Nivelo complains he has been plagued by phone calls from as far away as London and Israel. The story has since been amplified by repetition and some now believe the fish's outburst was a warning about the dangers of the impending war in Iraq.

Some say they fear the born-again President Bush believes he is preparing the world for the Second Coming of Christ, and war in Iraq is just the opening salvo in the battle of Armageddon.

Local resident Abraham Spitz said: 'Two men do not dream the same dream. It is very rare that God reminds people he exists in this modern world. But when he does, you cannot ignore it.'

Others in New Square discount the apocalyptic reading altogether and suggest the notion of a talking fish is as fictional as Tony Soprano's talking-fish dream in an episode of The Sopranos .

Stand-up comedians have already incorporated the carp into their comedy routines at weddings. One gefilte company has considered changing it's slogan to: 'Our fish speaks for itself.'

Still, the shouting carp corresponds with the belief of some Hasidic sects that righteous people can be reincarnated as fish. They say that Nivelo may have been selected because he is not Jewish, but a weary Nivelo told the New York Times : 'I wish I never said anything about it. I'm getting so many calls every day, I've stopped answering. Israel, London, Miami, Brooklyn. They all want to hear about the talking fish.'

A devout Christian, he still thinks the carp was the Devil. 'I don't believe any of this Jewish stuff. But I heard that fish talk.'

He's grown tired of the whole thing. 'It's just a big headache for me,' he added. 'I pull my phone out of the wall at night. I don't sleep and I've lost weight.'

This is nothing. Check out the Weekly World News for some cutting edge reporting /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also, very funny Theist. They think it is the reincarnation of a revered saint of theirs, and they still kill it /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

its hilarious. After reading the story again I saw that it was Nivelo the Gentile that killed the fish. He is guy that thought it was the devil.LOL

Damn Gentiles

Maybe it will become a story of some reknowned in the furture. A short book, the book of Rosen.

Guest guest

What a load of nonsense! Everyone knows that carp speak French -- it's salmon that speak Hebrew!